Ok i think we are ready for Jedi Luke now

Prev13
Germi
553 posts Member
I am very happy for the Revan’s fan however we still miss a crucial toon from the OT and this is obviously Jedi Luke (one hand / black outfit).

I think we have now the full lineup required with : CLS / Chewie / CHS / ROLO / Hoda (I could even add R2).

So the question is: when ?

Can we expect some clarifications on the next road ahead or do we will have to bear a new cycle of meta toons with KOTOR until Jedi Luke ?

I am ready CG, bring him in !
Love

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    they said they were bringing the full road ahead soon. We shall see if he's there, or at least hinted at
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    they said they were bringing the full road ahead soon. We shall see if he's there, or at least hinted at

Fingers crossed !
  • Options
    Wow.
    Revan is not even in the game yet and you would like to end his meta.
    And how many players have those characters that you have mentioned?

• Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    Wow.

Plenty, and if they don't?
    I don't see the issue.
    Most believe these toons will be needed for Jedi Luke, they may not be, but we all know what we need to get them, so get grinding.
    We've had Rolo, Capt Han and Hoda in the game for a year and ever since that moment, these 3 have been marked as necessities for Jedi Luke, if they've not got these to 7* in a year, they never will.
  • Options
    Don't bet on Jedi Luke any time soon. Possibly too iconic to add because the desire to avoid screwing it up making it OP or under powered.

For next toons up i wonder if they'll ever complete the Tuskens as a faction and when a Obi-wan Kenobi will be rolled out(not old(Ep4) or General(Clone wars), but like Jedi knight or master style) or Dark Anakin/Vader pre-suit(Ep 3).
    Plus there are more Kotor toons, star wars rebels(dark side toons) and loads of ships. I still find it odd there is a Y-wing in the login page but rebels are all X or U-wing, even though Y-wings are in basically all rebel(and clone) era movies/series.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Hanfirst wrote: »
    Don't bet on Jedi Luke any time soon. Possibly too iconic to add because the desire to avoid screwing it up making it OP or under powered.

For next toons up i wonder if they'll ever complete the Tuskens as a faction and when a Obi-wan Kenobi will be rolled out(not old(Ep4) or General(Clone wars), but like Jedi knight or master style) or Dark Anakin/Vader pre-suit(Ep 3).
    Plus there are more Kotor toons, star wars rebels(dark side toons) and loads of ships. I still find it odd there is a Y-wing in the login page but rebels are all X or U-wing, even though Y-wings are in basically all rebel(and clone) era movies/series.

I agree there is still a lot of materials out there to be released.

However the stars seem to be aligned for an ESB inspired heroes journey. It would make sense.
  • Options
    I have been playing this game little over 4 months now and I don't have any of them and I would like to think that I am not alone.
    I can tell you that number of people with Chewbacca is lot less than what you think it is. There is probably going to be another shot at Chewbacca 3 or 4 months from now and then they might put Jedi Luke in the game. Anything else would be foolish and would result in new player gains for different games.
  • Options
    Wow.

Meta lol
  • Options
    I have been playing this game little over 4 months now and I don't have any of them and I would like to think that I am not alone.
    I can tell you that number of people with Chewbacca is lot less than what you think it is. There is probably going to be another shot at Chewbacca 3 or 4 months from now and then they might put Jedi Luke in the game. Anything else would be foolish and would result in new player gains for different games.

4 months??? Sorry but but these events arent for you.
    Im here since the game started and have been waiting for Jedi Luke since. He is one of the most iconic star wars characters and its criminal that he isnt in the game.
  • Options

Probably shouldn’t throw the 4 months thing around. CG doesn’t create these events with new players in mind...and they shouldn’t.
  • Options
    They have to do his event soon. 1: we just got ot chewie. 2: if they don’t do it soon, they are gonna miss they’re chance to have everyone panic farm.... It’s gotta happen right after they bring the chewie event again. How long was bb8 out before jtr happened?

As for revan, I’m just as hyped as anyone else is, But I don’t think he’ll be legendary event. I bet it’s a super hard marquee where you have to fight that tenta thing... like a light legendary event. Didn’t they say they were gonna shake up the marquee events. Idk I just like theorizing bout this stuff. :D
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    But the real question is - who do we want after jedi luke?
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »

After Revan, Jedi Luke and the possibility of more Old Republic toons or Ancient Sith, I'm quitting the game.
    No interest in the new Resistance or Rey.
  • Options

So true.
  • Options
    We had CLS last year, so for 2018 I prefer Revan and then 2019 Jedi Knight Luke.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing Speratist Rework, then KOTOR + Revan/Ebon Hawk, and then Galactic Republic Rework + some Clone Wars Stuff, then Jedi Luke to be meta King with new Jedi and have the Jedi Govern the Galaxy for 1000s of years.

Until they get complacent and tricked by some crazy old man, then there will be an Empire rework, and then IG88 will become the second Death Star and nuke everyone. And there will be a new raid where you have to attack the death star in fleet space and on ground and fight EP, Vader, and Iggy88Star all at once.

Mark it down!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options

Old Jedi Master Luke Hermit ... I am not sure I want him though
  • Options
    Dude, you'll probably get your Jedi Luke Next summer. Let us Original EU fans have our moment.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    Dude, you'll probably get your Jedi Luke Next summer. Let us Original EU fans have our moment.

Oh yes no problem but still.
    3 years (almost) I am playing the game and no Jedi Luke (sadface).
  • Options
    Yes, Jedi Luke isn't in the game yet, but there is soo many other toons to get. It will come patience is a virtue
  • Options
    Germi wrote: »
    mesa176750 wrote: »

Oh yes no problem but still.
    3 years (almost) I am playing the game and no Jedi Luke (sadface).

Just saying that CLS is barely a year old. It would probably make sense to give more time. Don't you agree that chewbacca event is leading up to jedi Luke? Similar to how r2 lead up to CLS.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Why does everyone assume Chewie = Jedi Luke? How did Chewie contribute to Luke's journey in ESB/ROTJ? They hugged a couple times and other than that barely interacted.
  • Options

Why did you start!!! Hahaha

Jk. This game saps your patience and energy.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »

Don’t bet on it. Chewie and Jango weren’t on the road ahead, and neither were all the bounty hunter reworks and marquees
    I AM the High Ground
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    I think we're ready for jar jar tbh
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    Where is Padme? Without her there is no Jedi Luke.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    They have to do his event soon. 1: we just got ot chewie. 2: if they don’t do it soon, they are gonna miss they’re chance to have everyone panic farm.... It’s gotta happen right after they bring the chewie event again. How long was bb8 out before jtr happened?

As for revan, I’m just as hyped as anyone else is, But I don’t think he’ll be legendary event. I bet it’s a super hard marquee where you have to fight that tenta thing... like a light legendary event. Didn’t they say they were gonna shake up the marquee events. Idk I just like theorizing bout this stuff. :D

Who is jedi lukes hero journey that requires a panic farm?
    The combo(of toons currently available and not part of cls journey) would be say Hoda, Cpt Han, ROLO, Chewie and CLS. **again no R2 as R2 is needed for CLS**

The only toon farmable is Cpt Han so not terribly panic farm mode. *of course would need toons for a 7* chewie and for CLS but those farms are already known* it would break the current setup to make Hoda available via packs/crystals instead of event currency.

If making a panic farm may need to add specific toons for a panic farm like Dak or 3PO.

*again i dont see jedi luke happening anytime soon*
  • Options
    The Chewie event introduced us to Bespin Han. Expect him to be released before JKL.

Luke is another year away.

Don’t forget to farm Wickett....one could anticipate he’s clutch for C3PO, General Han and Endor Leia......both necessary to Luke too perhaps.....
  • TideWarrior
    90 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

I would not worry as those will not be the toons for it. I could be wrong but does not follow any current model and would hinder some of the whales which keep the game operating. I could be wrong but to speculate like every one else that is 3 toons hidden behind guild/raid walls. They are not purchable for a whale unlike a journey or legendary currently is.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options

I would not worry as those will not be the toons for it. I could be wrong but does not follow any current model and would hinder some of the whales which keep the game operating. I could be wrong but to speculate like every one else that is 3 toons hidden behind guild/raid walls. They are not purchable for a whale unlike a journey or legendary currently is.

Do not think RJT ... think CLS.
    Jedi Luke doesn’t have to be over powered.