Arena wall has been hit

https://swgoh.gg/p/413765196/characters/?sort=power&sort_direction=desc

I've been going maybe a year now, and granted am in a ridiculous shard (rank 1500 is maxed and zetad Empire teams), but any suggestions based on my roster how to better form a team? And frankly, I'm more interested in raids (which my Resistance does pretty well with, in terms of tank raids, I post decent numbers on other raids, too), but feel like I'm at a wall and need a little help with direction. Finally working on starring Phoenix for Thrawn and LS9B. Any other areas worth focus right now? Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    Are you short on credits? Being level 85 and not having at least your arena team at 85 is going to make you a target. Focus on that at the very least.

I had a peek at your mods and they aren’t the very best. Your best mods should be in your arena team. There are many great resources out their to find the perfect mods for your team.

You need to diversify with the teams that you have. More bounty hunters = credit heist, assault battle, DSTB missions, and Chewbacca.
  • Options
    Honestly, focusing on legendary characters will help you a lot. You don't have CLS, you don't have JTR, you don't have Thrawn, 5 star GMY.

1st: Get Phoenix done so you can get 7 star Thrawn
    2nd: Get max rank of Credit Heist 3 stars so you can sim
    3rd: Empire team to 85 and 7 stars, all gear 9ish. (R2D2 7 star unlock) While doing this, get Leia 7 stars G9, Old Ben 7 star G8, STH G9-10 and 7 star. This will get you CLS.

If you can, get 5 Jedi 7 star to get GMY to 7 star. GMY+Ezra under Bastilla lead do wonders against Nightmare or empire teams.
    You're just missing some of the most powerful, versatile characters in the game. That makes it very hard to compete.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The advice above is solid.

If you are more focused on raids, then you really should focus on unlocking various legendaries. CLS and Thrawn will help you do top damage in heroic AAT (also get raid han, Datcha, BB8, Asajj and Ackbar to 7* for this) while also helping you solo heroic Rancor (CLS lead, Han and Thrawn — many variants do well) and improving your sith raid performance.

First of all:

1. make sure that you can complete the highest tier of credit heist. You will need those credits for developing your characters.
    2. Rearrange your mods to have your best mods on your arena team (speed is king in general, and especially needed on a resistance team).
  • Options
    I need your help. I've started using my Chewbacca in arena and I'm confused. Why does does my Chewbacca not guard 'the weakest ally'? I have CLS at 28,000 health and 39,000 protection yet Chewbacca guards my Thrawn who is at 34,000 health and 45,000 protection... why is this? :confused: Is it the 50% defense CLS is giving himself from his leadership or R2 with his number crunch I just don't know
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @Lewitunes, there's already a thread for that subject. You will find your answer in there. Alternatively start your own discussion.
  • Options
    Lewitunes wrote: »
    I need your help. I've started using my Chewbacca in arena and I'm confused. Why does does my Chewbacca not guard 'the weakest ally'? I have CLS at 28,000 health and 39,000 protection yet Chewbacca guards my Thrawn who is at 34,000 health and 45,000 protection... why is this? :confused: Is it the 50% defense CLS is giving himself from his leadership or R2 with his number crunch I just don't know

It's likely both.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    Lewitunes wrote: »

it's summ of both protection and health, not the health only
    934-111-319
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @Lewitunes

The defense won't affect it. That only affects how much damage that character takes once they're hit. Number Crunch might actually push CLS above Thrawn depending on how much R2 is "donating" to CLS.

You have CLS at 67k H+P, Thrawn at 79,000.

If R2 is anything close to those numbers, say 35k health, 45k protection, he's giving 8k to CLS which puts him only at 75k.

There's something else bumping it up. Who's your squad?