Not fair Zeta Palpatine, Talzin & Jango = lvl 82, but Zeta Bastila = lvl 84

Quim
665 posts Member
I think is not fair that the Bastila zeta leader ability only is available from level 84, when other meta teams like Palpatine, Talzin and Jango leader abilities are from level 82, this is very annoying, because Zeta Talzin or Zeta Asajj are hard to defeat by Bastila teams, but when they get level 84 it becomes much more easy thanks to the extra tenacity and taunt at the beginning, but to get lvl 84 is needed an extra 37.800 experience, it means be without zeta during 2 weeks while other players with nighsisters or Palpatine teams are using zeta, this is not fair, is a big disadvantage, I think would be better if all zeta leader abilities are from level 82 in all characters of the game.

Replies

• Options
    Well it is a very good zeta. Don't let it bother you too much.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    Well it is a very good zeta. Don't let it bother you too much.

Also Palpatine zeta is lol they improved a lot Vader speed and go first than my Yoda, +125 speed is not enough to be faster than Vader lol so go first and remove 4 negative effects that give 20% turn meter to all team, so Thrawn go first than my Yoda and fracture Yoda, or in offense they fracture Yoda.

With Bastila zeta is less easy apply damage over time and get turn meter, you cannot fracture Yoda, is needed fracture GK or Old Ben, or Kanan, a big difference, and Yoda at least has enough time to apply tenacity up and resist the Palpatine stun, but on offense Palpatine teams still are good agains Bastila zeta, thanks to the bad AI that plays bad against Sion and Nihilus, is easy anhinilate GK or Yoda, so I think would be more fair if Bastila zeta is at level 82 also
  • Options
    I think that all characters should have their zetas at the same level.
    Also omegas should be at the same level too for example Chopper is only Phoenix member that needs to be level 82 to get omega for his unique ability while others can get theirs at level 80.
  • Options
    The difference in resources needed between 82 - 84 isn't exactly... well, it's not worth mentioning...
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    The difference in resources needed between 82 - 84 isn't exactly... well, it's not worth mentioning...

lol I used this table to know the experience difference between lvl 82 and lvl 84:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5898xr/player_account_experience_table/

And this table is correct. Currently I'm lvl 82 and I need 18.400 exp to lvl 83 and to lvl 84 is 19.400 exp so the total is 37.800 so is correct.

To get this experience is needed between 12 and 18 days, depending of the energy refreshes, the normal average is 2 weeks or a little more, so this is a disadvantage against people who already have Talzin zeta or Palpatine zeta.