A little theorycrafting

Suppose you had access to all toons at max level, max gear, max stars, max abilities. If you were to put together a team that is composed of Wampa, Enfys Nest, Hermit Yoda, and Chewbacca (the new legendary release meta-breaker). Who would you take as your leader, and why?

Replies

• Options
    Revan.
  • Options
    Rex is still the best lead for mixed teams such as this.
  • Options
    Rex is still the best lead for mixed teams such as this.

What they said.

Count Dooku used to be the go-to, but because R2 is so popular you can’t rely on dodge to give you offense up reactively. But since everyone thinks crits are the bee’s knees, you can rely on Rex giving TM reactively.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Nute Gunray. No contest.
  • Options
    If this is for arena and the team composition is fixed, i would play without a leader and use kenobi as the last team member. Without a tank this team will be ripped apart on defense by teams with 1 or 2 gear levels less.
  • Options
    rex, yes
  • Options
    Weequay wrote: »
    If this is for arena and the team composition is fixed, i would play without a leader and use kenobi as the last team member. Without a tank this team will be ripped apart on defense by teams with 1 or 2 gear levels less.

This. I was thinking General Kenobi would be good, because Hermit Yoda is there, and General Kenobi has a lead effect with Jedi.

I was also thinking using Chewbacca as lead and adding Raid Han would be a good option.
  • Options
    Rex for mix, Qira for scoundrel boost, Yoda(if weakest) for speed chewie assists or powered Old ben for tank/mixed team.

Is this a raid or arena?
  • Options
    Hanfirst wrote: »
    Rex for mix, Qira for scoundrel boost, Yoda(if weakest) for speed chewie assists or powered Old ben for tank/mixed team.

Is this a raid or arena?

I was thinking arena.
  • Options
    Maybe Kyra and han solo/vandor chewaca instead of wampa/hoda xD