Is Revan bugged ?

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
edited October 2018
There are lots of rumors floating around that Revan is bugged. Can anybody verify? This is something we should figure out now. They can't just let this whole event go by without testing. It takes 5 minutes to do.
I'm leaning towards Revan is a **** burger, so lets cry bugged, but people need to know if that is not the case.

Replies

• Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    The people saying he is bugged are the same people why were looking for the perfect defense arena team. When they see he is beatable they think "I spent how much for this?!? He must be broken"
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    No reports on ea answers so.....
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    No reports on ea answers so.....

That's my beef, if people are finding bugs then report them. All I hear is bugged bugged bugged and no reports
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Its buyers remorse
  • Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    The people saying he is bugged are the same people why were looking for the perfect defense arena team. When they see he is beatable they think "I spent how much for this?!? He must be broken"

Cubsfan who tested him said there is a noticable drop off in performance from the one he had on his test account.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    There will never be a great defense team. Why? You drop position and spend crystals to fight your way back up. All about spending those crystals.
  • Options
    Padas wrote: »

Cubsfan who tested him said there is a noticable drop off in performance from the one he had on his test account.

Drop off in performance is more vague nonsense. If there is a bug state the bug.
  • Options
    There will never be a great defense team. Why? You drop position and spend crystals to fight your way back up. All about spending those crystals.

This. Poor defensive performance is by design. Always has been and always will be.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Drop off in performance is more vague nonsense. If there is a bug state the bug.

Crumb says no
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/184395/mega-an-ancient-journey-of-redemption#latest
  • Options

There's a drop off in performance because he isn't using his god mode test account. Rememeber a couple weeks ago when those same game changers claimed Jango would be game changing too? Everyone saw their Revan videos and thought they'd jump into the game and insta-gib the enemy Traya like Cubs did...lol. Their test account Ezra also hits for 70k
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Crumb says no
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/184395/mega-an-ancient-journey-of-redemption#latest

This should get a sticky.
  • Options

There's a drop off in performance because he isn't using his god mode test account. Rememeber a couple weeks ago when those same game changers claimed Jango would be game changing too? Everyone saw their Revan videos and thought they'd jump into the game and insta-gib the enemy Traya like Cubs did...lol. Their test account Ezra also hits for 70k

Revan is extremely good .... It's undeniable....
  • Options

Fanboys who are selling for EA CG. To them there has never been a bad toon.....just buyers remorse