Please make it possible for the guild leader to decide which hours of refresh of raids ......

blancodan
1 posts Member
edited October 2018
I am tired for waiting for the refresh at 1 am of STR it is starting to effect my real life, I ain't leaving the game cause I love it but the devs need to make it possible for the guild leader to decide which hours is best for the majority of the guild members. That way people can live their real life around the raids as a guild and not dectated by fixed hours- for example we want all raids to happen at 19 in the evening and not spreed out between 20:00, 21:00 , 01:00. note territory war and Events are okay as is no need for change.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    The leader can already dictate what time the raid starts..
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see how a 1 AM refresh prevents you from launching raids at 7 PM.

The thing about raids is, you can launch them whenever you like and play them whenever you like. If you need a refresh to complete the raids, waiting until next day before doing you battles instead of doing them in the middle of the night probably won't hurt the guild.

But hey, that's all up to you. Play whenever suits you better. You don't need to change refresh time for that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Recreate your guild in a different timezone.