Who has gotten Barris via Bronzium

Replies

• Options
    Don't activate her until you have the full 330. Maybe you'll get lucky. That's what I'm doing anyways.
  • Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    What's wrong with me???

Haha, don't worry I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting on a bariss drop and all I ever get are crappy gear pieces I don't need.
  • Options
    I've gotten a bunch of toons from bronziums so I can't complain....bunch of 2*, then other notables like Mace and Boba Fett. However, the two I really hope I get are Bariss and Dooku.
  • Options
    Bronzium pulled her (character, not shards) 4 times. Didn't want her, honestly, but that was enough to have her 5* with progress towards 6, and she became my GW leader all those eons ago. Great bench-warmer/cheer-leader now, though!
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I started playing in mid-December. I finally got Barris 6* last week. I've had to farm every single shard because I haven't gotten her as a single drop in bronzium or about 10 chromium.
    No matter how many kids, kittens or puppies I sacrifice to the RNG Gods, they have always and will forever continue to frown upon me.

Heard it should help sacrificing motherinlaws ;)

I'm screwed then. I actually kinda like her. LoL
  • Options
    I did
  • Options
    I have been extremely lucky in Bronzium pulls. I pulled Barris my 1st week of playing. I've pulled Barris, Lumi, Dathcha twice, among others. I generally save up 5 or 6 thousand of the ally points (meaning for around a week I only open the 5 free daily ones) then when I get like I said 5 or 6k, i then open all of them one after the other. I normally pull at least 1 character out of that. Once up to 5 characters. Keep in mind though, you have just as much of a chance to pull a 1* or 2* as you do a 4*

But it has played me well through all my days of playing this game.
  • Options
    I got her on my 3rd day from a free pack, got extremely lucky - Ever since ive never had any chars lol apart from someone who i cant even remember who it was because they were not good
  • Options
    I just it her and Asoka in bronzium the last two days
  • Options
    No but I'm still praying.
  • Options
    I always see posts about obtaining characters from bronzium. I have never obtained any character from bronzium. I have obtained a single shard but never a character. Is it really possible to obtain a character? Ive been playing a couple months and am lvl 70. I dont see it being possible to obtain an entire character unlock from bronzium.
  • Options
    Zakhary wrote: »
    I always see posts about obtaining characters from bronzium. I have never obtained any character from bronzium. I have obtained a single shard but never a character. Is it really possible to obtain a character? Ive been playing a couple months and am lvl 70. I dont see it being possible to obtain an entire character unlock from bronzium.

It's rare, but it happens. You're just unlucky.
  • Options
    I got her out of a bronze. That was way back in December tho. Drop rates have prob changes for the worse since then. I wouldn't activate her until you actually need to use her and have the credits and resources to level her up properly.
  • Options
    I got her from Bronzium (or whatever) too. Wasn't even in my realm of possibility at the time. Then it happened. I thought it was a single shard and then realized it was a 4* Barris. And she single handedly changed my GW results overnight. Ok not overnight but soon after. You're better off (IMO) unlocking her now and reaping the GW benefits she has to offer. That said, if you're able to finish GW everyday anyway, maybe wait a month to see what happens. Your shards won't be wasted.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I got her
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    If you arent winning gw like i was b4 barris then activate her if you are coolin with gw then wait it out
  • Options
    Got her, Poggle, Mace, Hoth Rebel Soldier, and many many 1* and 2*, like JKG ten minutes ago, who I didn't have.
  • Options
    I got her right out of the gate in Bronzium. Maybe a few days into playing so she was a great leader at the lower levels. Now she barely even makes my team. Weak attack.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    I agree that she is an excellent leader for GW, even at 4*, but the other thing to consider is that unless you can afford to level and gear her right away you might as well wait.

You might drop more "full characters" than you think. If you get multiple shards (I forget now, I think 7?) that means the full character actually dropped but you had it activated. The problem is that the characters that drop often mostly suck. Looking at you Ewok Scout.

I've dropped a few characters, including Barriss, but it's mostly gear, single shards, or redrops of toons I already have.
  • Options
    I got a Snowtrooper shard.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    I got her right out of the gate in Bronzium. Maybe a few days into playing so she was a great leader at the lower levels. Now she barely even makes my team. Weak attack.

Try her in GW. Her leader skill, proc heal, and heal through block are great for survival. Not to mention her high HP.

Yeah, she hits like a wet kleenex, but since she occasionally heals it's a good trade. Use the other 4 slots for heavier hitters.

I don't use her anywhere else aside from GW though.
  • Shiasat
    21 posts Member
    Options
    I have only pulled Darth Maul, Mace Windu and Datcha from bronzium i have never even received barriss shards
  • Tanavar
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I got her and Ima Gun Di out of bronziums on my first day of play - been a bit rubbish since that though
  • Options
    I got her today. Worked out pretty good because I was going to start farming her next week.
  • Options
    *raises hand
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Hello from me guys also.What do u mean when u say:dont activate that character yet!?
  • Options
    Hello from me guys also.What do u mean when u say:dont activate that character yet!?
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Kostas5118 wrote: »

Don't unlock her even if you have enough shards to do it. I'm sitting on 231 shards whereas I need only 80 to start using her. Since I really don't need her, I'm keeping her locked so that I can save the 80 shards needed in case she drops in Bronzium. If your toon is already unlocked and you get a character from any card pull, it will be converted to much lower shards.
  • PsychoticRage924
    313 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Kostas5118 wrote: »

When you farm shards and reach the activation amount, don't activate, just keep farming. If you get an actual character card instead of a shard, it will save you lots of farming.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Darn it, I'm so jealous of you guys. Most I got was a 4* fett and 1 shard toons....