Night Sister Zombie killed before other NS?

Perhaps I missed something along the way, and this behavior is part of the rework but....

When I am using my NS team in TB, TW or arena, my NS zombie get's killed first and doesn't revive. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks in advance for any insight

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    I just had this happen today in sith p4 treya smacked zombie and zombie didn’t revive.
  • Options
    With the rework, if she isn't gear 10 or higher, she will die and not revive after having died 2x without having taken a turn.
  • Options
    If your Zombie is below Gear Level 10, she cannot revive once she has two "red skull" debuffs (that indicate two -50% speed buffs).

At gear 10, she will unlock the new "Undying Sacrifice" unique ability that will let her revive indefinitely, as well as providing a new ability to revive other Nightsisters when they die.
  • Options
    Due to rework, this can happen if you have not unlocked the Gear 10 requirement power (I forget what it is called), but if Nightsister Zombie is killed 3 times (I believe, though I am not certain of this), before she has the opportunity to take a turn, she will die and can not be revived. If this is not what happened, then I have not got a clue.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    U're a little late to the funeral of paper zombie but yes thats the rework. Zombie can now die.

Took EA CG long enough to do it - it was requested since the week zombie came out (which was over a year ago)
  • Options
    Thanks for the prompt reply folks. Very much appreciated. I don't really use the zombie team too much so I haven't paid much attention.

Mstrefe1 - If I understand your comment correctly, all I need to do to prevent this from happening is upgrade zombie past gear 10?

Thanks again for the quick replies!
  • UdalCuain
    5048 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the prompt reply folks. Very much appreciated. I don't really use the zombie team too much so I haven't paid much attention.

Mstrefe1 - If I understand your comment correctly, all I need to do to prevent this from happening is upgrade zombie past gear 10?

Thanks again for the quick replies!

And upgrade new unique ability, "Undying Sacrifice" (locked behind gear 10).

Edit: no upgrade needed, but the benefits are better if you do, obviously.