How to easily defeat Revan with certain success.

Prev1
Olddumper
3000 posts Member
edited October 2018
Boy do I have a deal for you. This comp has a 100 percent chance at beating any Revan comp. Don't waste anymore time beating your head against the wall in arena when it could be so easy. The best part? My secret formulated squad does not require any good speed mods. Other squads out there could require +130 +140 +150 even +160 speed sets to work. My cutting edge squad can get the job done better for just +120 speed. And wait, there is more! My squad uses current popular toons, and one old f2p easy to farm toon! Other squads will have you farm useless old toons that are junk in other game modes, booooooo.

Act with-in the next ten minutes and I will provide you with a free mod guide for my secret comp. Don't wait, don't even hesitate, this mod guide is the best one out there. But don't take my word for it just look at all these reviews from real users.

"This guide had everything i need to beat Revan. It work instantly like a snap of the fingers."

"When I initially saw this guide I thought, everybody needs it. I immediately started recommending it to friends and family"

Stop the madness and start dominating your arena today. You will never need crystals ever again.

72xisy0secka.png

Replies

• Options
    Was there a follow up? Everyone knows nobody buys things from infomercials, unless Billy Mayes is directly involved.
  • Options
    So whats the team?
  • Options
    Apparently, the team is "Shoretrooper" :p
  • Options
    Was there a follow up? Everyone knows nobody buys things from infomercials, unless Billy Mayes is directly involved.
    So whats the team?

Great it looks like you are interested but like most of the good things in life this squad and guide isn't free. Until the original post get's 1000 likes it will be kept secret. So give it a like. Cheers.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    So whats the team?

Great it looks like you are interested but like most of the good things in life this squad and guide isn't free. Until the original post get's 1000 likes it will be kept secret. So give it a like. Cheers.

<--- How to write a completely useless thread for dummies.
  • Options
    1nixurawq2xq.jpg
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    1nixurawq2xq.jpg

That’d be great if I could afford that team, Whale. Unfortunately I’d have a better chance just paying for Revan.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    1nixurawq2xq.jpg

Squads like this are just like the Maul Enfys meme. Sure they beat Revan, but can they handle all the other viable squads? Once you isolate GG it's all over. You can't be Shore that squad will beat everything.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Shorty is back!
  • Options
    Let's see
  • Options
    Wow 7 likes already guys. We are well on our way. I touched up the mods on this squad tonight and I have been clearing revans without dropping a toon.
  • Options
    I died reading the 'reviews' lol
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    plot twist: Shore trooper isn't part of the 100% succesrate squad
    TerrificOldfashionedCusimanse-small.gif
  • Options
    Ps : we already know that droids destroy revan : ) but they don't hold well on D against trayas.
  • Options
    Ps : we already know that droids destroy revan : ) but they don't hold well on D against trayas.

I’ll give you a hint it’s not droids. Droids arent on the schedule until mid nov with the gg rework.
  • Options
    I would guess this is your team, right?elwvy9kxf1za.png
    Blaster for Show, Lightsaber for a Pro
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    FuhrerUgly wrote: »

Haha, you solved the mystery. Except I don't get how it's supposed to work and what does ST even add.
  • Options
    FuhrerUgly wrote: »

I can’t confirm anything until we hit 1000 likes.
  • Options
    Can a mod please close this thread for trolling.
  • Options
    gobljb1ff5c6.png
    sljg9j1dl2i4.png
    ahp15xyhlfgv.png
    cclc1iy5l2hx.png
    Can a mod please close this thread for trolling.

• Options
    Screenshots would seem to imply that Revans mark targets shore instead of Traya?
  • Options
    So you annihlated hyoda....and that has what to do with the price of tea in China?
  • Options
    Screenshots are good, but I’d like to know mod differences.

I did play with this squad and won one and lost one. Traya can get killed before sith Move. I know I can kill traya before they move.

So I’d be curious to know the modding gaps and if this is realistic for most folks.
  • Options
    @Olddumper - tell us the god dam team man...lol
  • Options
    Hahaha. If it really the way where shore trooper gets marked everytime. What noise those revans will make.
  • Options
    Revan doesn’t mark shore but if you mod traya with protection and tenacity his crit immunity and heal will get her through the opening. Those screen shots are average matches vs revans wearing real arena mods. Most with at least +150 speed.
  • Options
    Revan doesn’t mark shore but if you mod traya with protection and tenacity his crit immunity and heal will get her through the opening. Those screen shots are average matches vs revans wearing real arena mods. Most with at least +150 speed.

How is she supposed to get crit immunity with the undispellable buff immunity on her ;_;
  • Options

How is she supposed to get crit immunity with the undispellable buff immunity on her ;_;

* not every revan has all three zetas, but if they do
    A) Thrawn toss to traya, then when you isolate yoda reduce thrawns cooldowns
    B) Thrawn toss back to traya again.
    C) spam crit immunity
  • Options

* not every revan has all three zetas, but if they do
    A) Thrawn toss to traya, then when you isolate yoda reduce thrawns cooldowns
    B) Thrawn toss back to traya again.
    C) spam crit immunity

Uhm.. revan special increases cd. That foils the entire strategy i believe.

I like how your B point got turned into an emoji lmao.