Top Characters to Create Yet.

There are several key characters that have yet to become a part of the game. Among them are C3-PO, Padme Amidala, Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass and Captain Tarples. Many others exist as well, but this is my present short list.

While it may seem likely these characters have been omitted due to a lack of popularity for Gungans, concerns over how to bring in a character like C3-PO, whose archetype does not fit battle scenes, and as for Padme, I am perplexed regarding her lack of inclusion, unless she is being held back for a special release such as at SWC2019.

I feel that the lack of these characters creates a missed opportunity, as their connections to the overall saga story are central; and, these characters do evoke major emotions, both positive and negative respectively. Some love Padme, other people would want to shoot C3-PO or Jar Jar. Some people have quirky personalities that would have fun running a Gungan squad.

More opportunities exist for these characters in the forms of their abilities. Imagine C3-PO as an example. Sure he is not an offensive droid at all, but he could do the following list of abilities. (Basic) Jam Signal: Inflict Ability Block for 2 tuns and Critical Chance Down for 2 turns on target enemy, with a 10% chance to stun for 1 turn. (Special 1) The Odds Are: Entire squad recovers 25% protection and defense up for two turns. (Special 2). I Cant Bare to Watch: Team recovers health equal to 20% of their max health. (Leader) All droids receive defense up of 30%. (Unique 1.) Goldenrod: All regular battle rewards with be increased by 25% if C3-PO is still active at the end of the battle and all special battle rewards (e.g. Omega Battles) will be increased by 15% if C3-PO remains active [This ability cannot be used in combination with Sim Tickets]. (Unique 2) Comic Relief: If R2-D2 is on the same field as C3-PO, R2 has a 50% chance to attack a random enemy with the arc welder whenever C3-PO uses his basic ability.

Synergistic potential also exists between Padme and Jedi Knight Anakin.

Comedic value is rooted deeply in Gungan development.

I hope you make this happen.

*Please note: Your business is freed and exonerated of any liability toward me for creative ideas included in this suggestion. Creative rights of these characters belong to Lucas Film and Disney and all contracted businesses under these mother corporations. Suggestions made in this feedback are meant only to show one opinion of the author from his perspectives as SWGOH user; and, by sharing this feedback, he has given over all creative authority and rights to ideas included within this text to Disney, Lucas Film and EA's Galaxy of Heroes Team.

Replies