Nightsister Spirit monthly reward..what does it all mean??

So Revan has come and gone and I'm still left wondering how the nightsister spirit is tied in to the road ahead? Is she needed for a Grievous event? Will there be a new nightsister around halloween? Or is it just that shes a spirit and Halloween is in October and nothing more? What do y'all think?

Replies

• Options
    Just a Halloween celebration. Same as last year
  • Options
    I'm going grievous rework
  • Options
    All together now!

"Hallowe'en!!!"
  • Options
    It was an indication that cg was trying to rip out our souls with the way they released Revan.

Seriously though it's just Halloween and the nightsister event at the end of the month.
  • Options
    It means the event appears twice in a short time.
  • Options
    It means that Force ghost Jarjar is coming back to haunt you, okieday? :p
  • Options
    Halloween.
    Mine is now 6 stars, good for platoons.
  • Options
    It means we're in the month of Halloween. They did the same last year.
  • Options
    Weakest, Halloween event, ever.
  • Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Weakest, Halloween event, ever.

There's a week to go! Might be a fun surprise, new skin for Revan in a ghost outfit or something?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's definitely just a Halloween-themed reward and not any indication of a future need for NS Spirit.

Also, think about EA's load with this game recently. They just released a new legendary, they've had several marquees recently, rework of several characters and also Sith Raid. I'm sure it was like a moment in the EA office where somebody said, "Oh, man. Halloween is coming up. The players will want a Halloween-themed event. But our focus is elsewhere.... ah, just give them free NS Spirit shards."
  • Options
    I thought it was weird that all the shards I got from the Investigate Dathomir was zombie. I know it's RNG, but I got ALL zombie shards. lol I like the bonus NS shards wherever I can get them. They are a background farm for me anyway.
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    Options
    night sister spirit is a ghost
    boo is a ghost in super mario
    sith marauder's face looks like boo
    he pilots the B-28 Bomber
    B-28 Bomber marquee released

QED
  • Options
    What does it mean? What does it mean?

m1gz8obhs7t5.jpeg
  • Options
    I'm happy for any opportunity to earn NS zombie shards. She's my favorite tank in the game, with Zaalbar being a close second.
  • Options
    Ghostbusters hunt Ghosts... pretty sure we’re getting 4-8 new ghostbusters added to the game.

y11kv7mljf4l.jpeg
  • Options
    All I know is I am only getting zombie shards from the challenge and it is already 7*.
  • Options
    Free shards. Seems pretty cool to me.
  • Options
    Well the spirit is linked to the rewok of the zombie. I hoped in the grievous rework but nothing also this month 😢 We have still few days to halloween so i still hope haha
  • Options
    Ghostbusters hunt Ghosts... pretty sure we’re getting 4-8 new ghostbusters added to the game.

y11kv7mljf4l.jpeg

You forgot the most important Ghostbuster of them all, plus you need 5 for a squad...
    e6ga325rngzr.png
  • Options
    Tygra wrote: »

y11kv7mljf4l.jpeg

You forgot the most important Ghostbuster of them all, plus you need 5 for a squad...
    e6ga325rngzr.png

I will take the Original Ghostbusters. None of the modern junk
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

y11kv7mljf4l.jpeg

e6ga325rngzr.png

What? Ghostbusters 2 was the better movie, hands down.
  • Options
    It's to get my Spirit to 6*
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    It's to get my Spirit to 6*

14 zom shard 2 spirit.... games knows what you need and goes the other way kinda like when your at 99/100
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »

y11kv7mljf4l.jpeg

e6ga325rngzr.png

What? Ghostbusters 2 was the better movie, hands down.
    All right Vigo, you can stop posessing that poor innocent boy. Nobody believes you because everyone who is unfortunate enough to remember Ghostbusters 2 knows it ****. :p