Not able to complete daily activities

Please help! I just reached Level 60. I can now do ships. Problem is, they have added "Complete 3 Ship PvE battles" in order to complete your dailies. Problem is, I have terrible ships. With the pack they gave me, I could only get my ships to level 30. I get wiped out trying to do the first battle in Fleet Battles. How am I going to finish it to get my dailies done? Help please

Replies

• Options
    A failed attempt should still count ? Usually it’s the attempt that’s counted, winning is not required, . .. . . I think.
  • Options
    I wish it did, but it has to be "completed". I've tried the first battle about 10 times now, and no luck. You have to actually win it to get it to count as one. Wish I could just 3* the first, then at least I could sim it :)
  • Options
    Ouch, Sorry, I wasn’t aware that it required a win .
  • Options
    PvE needs a win, PvP dailys just an attempt.
    The first round should be so hard if you level up your ships a little bit
  • Options
    Just focus on toons that have good ships for a little, once you can complete the first node you can sack off ships if you want (although i wouldn't recommend it).

Phoenix ships are a pretty good beginner ships, TFP, Boba will be worth farming for both ships and other modes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I see you said you leveled your ships, how are your pilots? Leveling them up might help you get through
  • Options
    Shydzz72 wrote: »
    Please help! I just reached Level 60. I can now do ships. Problem is, they have added "Complete 3 Ship PvE battles" in order to complete your dailies. Problem is, I have terrible ships. With the pack they gave me, I could only get my ships to level 30. I get wiped out trying to do the first battle in Fleet Battles. How am I going to finish it to get my dailies done? Help please
    Can you link your roster and we can advise you on the quickest way to improve?
  • Options
    Do you have at least one battle completed? You could just sim that three times if needed, until you have a better ship team.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The early ship battles are pretty easy. Just beef up whatever ships you have and their corresponding pilots. Shouldn't take too long just to 3-star the first one.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I levelled up my pilots, gave them mods and by some luck 3* the first battle. Guess I’ll be siming that till I get Biggs and Phoenix ships. Thanks for the help
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I levelled up my pilots, gave them mods and by some luck 3* the first battle. Guess I’ll be siming that till I get Biggs and Phoenix ships. Thanks for the help

I was able to 3 star regular ship missions out to tier 3, without Phoenix. I did have biggs, but his ship was 5*. Dont count yourself out just yet.
  • Options
    Keep leveling and gearing those.pilots whenever you can: pilot power is a big chunk of ship power.