Plo Koon, Ahsoka, JKA and Mace....

Given the state of Mace’s ship and of the general ship Meta is there any point in focusing on the Galactic Republic Jedi pilots?
I’m running a Zeta Bastila Jedi Team in Arena (shard less than a year old). So, if there’s a sniff of any of those 4 getting reworks or better synergy I’d be all in!
Plo Koon/Mace look awful outside of Fleet....

Replies

• Options
    Mace is getting an Obscene TW bonus for a little while. Not sure if its worth gearing him, but still might be fun. Hopefully all CW Jedi getting a rework. Here is his TW bonus:

Mace Windu:
    Battle-Attuned Master of the Force - Mace Windu has +100% Max Health, +480% Max Protection, +100% Counter Chance, and is immune to Shock, Daze and Stun. Additionally, when attacking Sith with his basic attack Mace deals +1000% damage, and Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns whenever he takes damage. If Jango Fett has Expose, Mace Windu's attacks will instantly defeat him (Damage Immunity does not prevent this effect).
  • Options
    The way they are, no, dont spend a dime on any of the republic ships, including mace.

However, what the future brings, noone knows. A few more republic marquees and a couple of reworks, they can become meta. Its the usual guess game.
  • Options
    Gearing any and all pilots is worth it. Plo is decent for a second Jedi team in TW
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, just realized this:

Mace's Battle Attuned Master of the Force = BAMF

BAMF = abbreviation for a four word phrase that starts with "Bad".

Good show devs. Gave me a good laugh when I really really needed one.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Lol, just realized this:

Haha that's cool
  • Options
    Lol, just realized this:

Ha! Too cool!
    I was to busy imagining Mace vs. Jango & hoping it has it's own special animation (not gonna happen, I know).
  • Options
    Plo ship is second best reinforcement in the game.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, just realized this:

For like, one month, then he's back to Everyones never farm list ;-;

Like, not much point to gear up any of these TW bonus toons, if you have wasted on them, cool enjoy, if not, then ignore ;-;
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Lol, just realized this:

For like, one month, then he's back to Everyones never farm list ;-;

Like, not much point to gear up any of these TW bonus toons, if you have wasted on them, cool enjoy, if not, then ignore ;-;
    Well...I might throw on one holo projector that Mace needs to go to G8.....that’s all he’s getting :)
  • Options

What ship gets the nod for #1?

• Options
    Given the state of Mace’s ship and of the general ship Meta is there any point in focusing on the Galactic Republic Jedi pilots?

Not until they get a rework, no. Plo Koon has a great ship, but it isn't critical, so you're probably best focusing on others.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

What ship gets the nod for #1?

That would be Phantom II
  • Options
    It is a gamble to invest in GR now.
    I expect them to be meta in the near future, Anakins ship looks like a pointer in that direction.
    Resources for ability upgrades are rare, wisest would be to hoard and see where it is heading.