Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter

Replies

• Options
    £29 for extra 30* what are we Halloween mugs
  • Options
    Why is this ship attacking twice at the first time each battle of the marquee event? Which of his abilities does that?
  • Options
    but who uses Plo Koon?
  • Options
    @dexxterlab97 there’s two of the guys in top 10 on my arena ship shard that use plo as a reinforcement, all around 3.2mil gp fully maxes out ship rosters etc..so probably more ppl than you think
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @dexxterlab97 there’s two of the guys in top 10 on my arena ship shard that use plo as a reinforcement, all around 3.2mil gp fully maxes out ship rosters etc..so probably more ppl than you think

ah i see, it's time jedi return to be somewhat useful. since bastila was out, we are getting more and more jedi rework (albeit with the release of new jedis rather than fixing old unusable toons like eeth koth or kit fisto...)
  • Options

Lewisuk57 wrote: »

This is nuts. I really want this ship and would easily pay the $9.99 for 30 shards that characters get. I’m not paying $30 for 30 shards. That’s awful value.
  • Options
    but who uses Plo Koon?

He's great for a dispel so you can actually get out of HT's taunt (it dispels the breach so HT doesn't automatically regain taunt). And the heal / protection regen, TM gain, and forced taunt with bonus protection all come in handy.

This is a really great ship. Don't think it makes GR arena viable yet, but it certainly makes TW more interesting.
  • Options
    How come you don't need R2 for his ship?
    Also missed opportunity there for the ability names like people above me have said
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Thank you!

Now the fun really begins.My Clones also look badass and this will help me a LOT in SHIP Fleet Battles as it utilizes Valor and Target Lock.

The Republic + Clones will now get some love thankfully.

This. I am also running Mace and GR in ships, Anakin’s ship is a great add on, especially this heal immunity to counter Biggs.
  • Options
    Another blantant money grab by making a ship OP. Great job on the balance
  • Options
    With his basic applying valor to ships (when target locked), will other capital ships benefit from valor or just the endurance? Current wording of valor is specific to endurance and marquee does not allow testing other capital ships. Up until now, only the endurance could apply valor, so there was no need for clarification, now there is some need for clarification.
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    who's ship is that red one in the "locked on" animation?

never mind...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    You guys all seen warriors vid on this? he whaled out for this ship and as I expected, its very disappointing, its actually really bad.

Since he has low potency, nothing sticks. You can't use him against HT since HT just resists everything, then just removes it anyway even if it does land.

His TL on basic also gets resisted all the time.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Thank you!

Now the fun really begins.My Clones also look badass and this will help me a LOT in SHIP Fleet Battles as it utilizes Valor and Target Lock.

This. I am also running Mace and GR in ships, Anakin’s ship is a great add on, especially this heal immunity to counter Biggs.

who is GR?
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Thank you!

who is GR?

Galactic republic
  • Options
    Finally the best pilot in the star wars galaxy gets his ship. Unfortunately we haven't got a rework yet for the character, but i hope so soon. The Galactic Republic capital ship still needs work though!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/lfrnmvdyEXc

I made a deal with my guild that if I get to 1k subscribers (195 more) I’ll buy the 7 star ship and do a more thorough showcasing of him, including defensive battles, to help everyone decide if he’s worth the money.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Lewisuk57 wrote: »

This is nuts. I really want this ship and would easily pay the $9.99 for 30 shards that characters get. I’m not paying $30 for 30 shards. That’s awful value.

I would definitely buy sith marauder and ani's ship in a $10 pack.
  • Options
    Finally the best pilot in the star wars galaxy gets his ship. Unfortunately we haven't got a rework yet for the character, but i hope so soon. The Galactic Republic capital ship still needs work though!

@Obitoo_johnobi11 I would guess he's not gonna get a rework, but possibly a new iteration of his character, so they can release this ship now, knowing they're gonna have a brand new anakin within the next 3-6 months. This way we all gear up this anakin and get him starred (who doesn't already), and then they maximize on a new one too.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    but who uses Plo Koon?

Plo koon is currently one of the best reinforcement ships in the game. Just sayin.
  • Options
    Decay wrote: »
    Another blantant money grab by making a ship OP. Great job on the balance

And that's exactly the point: he's not even OP, his OPness is a very well crafted illusion, he looks OP as soon as you have him 3 stars and just read his abilities, if you buy him and run him in the arena it is a very evanescent ship. Again, we're on the verge of scam.
  • Options
    anybody try ashoka's ship? this has one of the highest powers of the game and paired with anakin, should be a huge dps threat anytime she can use her special
  • Options
    anybody try ashoka's ship? this has one of the highest powers of the game and paired with anakin, should be a huge dps threat anytime she can use her special

Yep, I use her as first reinforcement. In the video posted a few posts above she gets off a 125k crit that 1 shots a Tie Reaper. Her gear isn’t maxed and she didn’t have 6 dot mods, plus I was missing another 10% boost from Mace not being fully upgraded.
  • Options

Yep, I use her as first reinforcement. In the video posted a few posts above she gets off a 125k crit that 1 shots a Tie Reaper. Her gear isn’t maxed and she didn’t have 6 dot mods, plus I was missing another 10% boost from Mace not being fully upgraded.

warrior's video is pretty damning for anakin. if he cant be in a comp that beats HT, then its hard to imagine him being "worth" the packs. I'm not sure how easy it is to gear ashoka from g10 to g12, but that is a lot of investment to get mace completely max'ed, and ashoka and her ship, and then anakin's ship (he is already at g12). it just seems the LS teams w/ mace do not hit as hard as DS teams w/ vader under GAT or tarkin

I just go landos falcon to 7*, around 43k power (stil need lando and l3 to go from 6 to 7*), very underwhelming for all my investments as welll (under maxed AA ship, starting w/ geos).

it would be nice to know if another capital ship is coming before putting more resources into mace, when he is not as sure of a solid investment for me to put final touches on tarkin or GAT

• Options

warrior's video is pretty damning for anakin. if he cant be in a comp that beats HT, then its hard to imagine him being "worth" the packs. I'm not sure how easy it is to gear ashoka from g10 to g12, but that is a lot of investment to get mace completely max'ed, and ashoka and her ship, and then anakin's ship (he is already at g12). it just seems the LS teams w/ mace do not hit as hard as DS teams w/ vader under GAT or tarkin

I just go landos falcon to 7*, around 43k power (stil need lando and l3 to go from 6 to 7*), very underwhelming for all my investments as welll (under maxed AA ship, starting w/ geos).

it would be nice to know if another capital ship is coming before putting more resources into mace, when he is not as sure of a solid investment for me to put final touches on tarkin or GAT

That’s because Warrior didn’t know what he was doing yet. I was using a 3 Star, level 77 Anakin Starfighter to take down HT + Bugs with absolute ease. I was fighting teams with 50k more GP than me. Both Mace and Anakin are absolutely viable.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    awful toon, awful ship. #good
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »

@Obitoo_johnobi11 I would guess he's not gonna get a rework, but possibly a new iteration of his character, so they can release this ship now, knowing they're gonna have a brand new anakin within the next 3-6 months. This way we all gear up this anakin and get him starred (who doesn't already), and then they maximize on a new one too.

Agree, classically trying to make more money and our lifes harder. Unfortunately after testing the ship wasn't impressed by it either. It was the lamest thing that they could have made. Included R2 in the graphics but not in the crew members, copied all of Anakins character moves and adopted them to the ship. Amazing way to celebrate 10 years of Clone Wars, by just adding some helmets and a ship.....LAAAAMEE EA LAME.
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    love people saying Anakin's ship is bad. Keep thinking that!
  • Options
    93wvdkoagboc.png