3 spots open..110 mil Guild wanting active players.

Ilinso1
493 posts Member
edited November 2018
We’re on a search. Not just any search mind you. Anyone can find a Guild. Have the right GP or toons and you easily fit into a big alliance or HSTR Guild.
But is it the right fit? We have one for you. Good members, an active, fun community and good communication. All of this while playing a game we are growing in and reaching higher levels quickly. You really should come grow with us.
Ideally I’d like to get someone 2.5 mil GP or above who wants to be a part of this great team. Revans Remnant, 110 mil GP
https://swgoh.gg/g/46204/revans-remnant/

We’re looking to get into HSTR. We are extremely active and participate in all Guild events.

We run HPit and HAAT 2-3 time per week and T6 Sith once a week at the moment.
Never missed a TW for lack of participation.
30+* in LSTB & DSTB

We are USA CST based with Guild reset at 6:30 pm CST (11:30pm UTC) but also have multiple international players in our Guild.

Guild requirements:
1. Active contributor to all Guild events.
2. Discord mandatory
3. Active daily to help generate raid tickets.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiter.
Discord:
Ilinso#2272 (that’s a capital “i” and lowercase “L”)
rockwrench69#5715
Ally code:
Ilinso: 624-542-756
rockwrench69: 523-832-131

Thanks for your consideration.
Post edited by Ilinso1 on

Replies

• Options
    We’ll be looking to add to our team after TW. Check us out!
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm 770,000 and I am very determined to get traya.
    Ps:I really want traya
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
  • Options
    We’ll have 3 spots open after TW...got friends that want to join with you? Discord me, let’s chat.
  • Options
  • Options
    Join us today!
  • Options
    TB starts soon
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hey guys, just need to share quick reminder of our stance on bumping recruitment threads.^^

We ask mems to aim to keep those bumps to about one or two a day per guild please or else it can get a bit spammy (which is against the rules and wouldn't be very fair to the other guilds also recruiting).
    Forum rule:
    Bumping threads or messages: Doing this once or twice is fine. Multiple bumps in a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps wisely.

One additional thing that can help with that and to keep in mind is to try to include information in the bumps like this was a good example:
    Ilinso1 wrote: »
    We’ll have 3 spots open after TW...got friends that want to join with you? Discord me, let’s chat.

Best of luck with the recruitment :)