Was the Death Star just teased?

Replies

• Options
    Death star raid, but tickets are earned from fleet table only
  • Options
    Night2 wrote: »
    I think there will be some kind of legendary ship event with so many ship marquees released recently. Possibly attack of death star. I will start farm those ship. Compare it to raven.

i5wjxl5h7pz2.gif
  • Options
    Noooooooooooo
  • Options
    Jabob79 wrote: »
    Noooooooooooo

@Jabob79 lol

n3et66d4bea7.gif

;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Ships part of game is so garbage right now with the arena being straight up broken.... honestly ships was the best part of game now its trash... but the way devs treating ships right now pretty sure will mess up whatever they put out....

Not sure when the “loladev” team decided it was om to make teams that can camp in 1st and never be beaten on a shard....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Ships part of game is so garbage right now with the arena being straight up broken.... honestly ships was the best part of game now its trash... but the way devs treating ships right now pretty sure will mess up whatever they put out....

Not sure when the “loladev” team decided it was om to make teams that can camp in 1st and never be beaten on a shard....

Meh let me fix this.....

I would LOVE a ship raid...

I’m just bent out of shape over the massive fast shift from a game mode that for over a year was dependent on choice... you had to choose to farm all the ships and gear a bunch of semi useless toons over farming zetas, or gearing meta toons, or raid toons. A game mode where you sacrificed multiple aspects of the game to get ahead in ships.

Now they just dump OP ships out of nowhere able to be whaled that crush any and everything.... worse releasing ships with pilots people most likely already have geared instead of releasing pilots not in game already.

So yeah im bent out of shape cause overnight i went from being able to compete to a scrub...

So yes having a ship raid where i can start using my ships again would be great....

So no i dont think ships are “trash” per se but now its either you die in 15 seconds (yes you know you lost in Fifteen seconds) or you lose to nest like timeouts.... the fun part is gone.... quick insta death or 5 min timeout not fun

So ANYthing that would bring some fun back to ships would be super welcome indeed....

And you can totally disagree with me that Gandalf “you shall not pass” tank with xanadu reinforce that defense down OHKO your whole team setup while breaching a second ship and THEN putting retribution on gandalf ship is not fun and borderline stupid OP.... im sure it is fun for you all who paid for it :). I just happen to think you can pay for an advantage without totally ruining things... i get im the minority forum has made that clear...

Just wanted to clear up that YES im totally down for a ship
    Raid even if its worse than STR on release just because i will be able to use my ships for something. Cause the ship parts of TB and TW are notoriously unfun.... before 2.0 at least TB ships was fun with waves.... just sucks now

So bring on the ship stuff !!!! (Smugglers run good start)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    finally emp gets his ship!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    They'll release an op legendary Thrash Compactor.

And it will be fully P2P like Revan
  • Options
    Nope, just Stormtropper Luke confirmed.
  • Options
    Maybe General Trench?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    aikiman78 wrote: »
    Maybe General Trench?

What does he have to do with Death Star or trash compactors?
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    aikiman78 wrote: »
    Maybe General Trench?

What does he have to do with Death Star or trash compactors?

May be they soon will be submerged with trash?
  • Options

People will still throw money at it.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »

People will still throw money at it.

Throwing money in a trash compactor is a good description of the whole freemium model...
  • Options
    Sigh... if I got anything out of the vague reference, CLEARLY we're getting an OP mouse droid (that falls into the lift pit like it does on the Star Wars ride at Disneyland :P) and we're getting droid restraining bolts. Case closed!
  • Options
    Jagged_Fel wrote: »
    As long as we're reading into things and speculating: maybe a Death Star raid that gives OT Falcon shards?

To be honest I hope not. STR proved they cant really make fun raids. Hard yes, fun not so much.

I'd much rather there be a legendary or hero journey. My guess is a legendary event with smuggler faction.
  • Options
    DarkPiece wrote: »
    I should add that red five is also a possibility

So you're telling me Red 5 is standing by?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Jagged_Fel wrote: »
    As long as we're reading into things and speculating: maybe a Death Star raid that gives OT Falcon shards?

To be honest I hope not. STR proved they cant really make fun raids. Hard yes, fun not so much.

I'd much rather there be a legendary or hero journey. My guess is a legendary event with smuggler faction.

Should be ship assault battles

Republic
    FO (could prob use one more ship)
    rebels
    Empire

would at least be something fun to do
  • Options
    Ships are my favorite part of the game. CG should release a new Capital ship...maybe even 2 (Nute or Grievous, even Trench or Kenobi?). Then a week after that new Capital ship is out release a Death Star ship raid.

Now... as far as rewards... OT Falcon needs to be earned through bounty hunter ships. What’s should rewards be? Either Luke’s Ship or a capital ship.

And as @Dk_rek pointed out older ships are basically being nerfed so players will whale out for new... overpowered ships. How do you fix that? Make a few of the hard-to-get... unused ones get bonus’s or optimal for the raid. These ships should be ones that have 2 or 3 pilots that aren’t that useful in the game... Gauntlet, Kylos shuttle, Bistans ship, etc.

One thing is for sure: next raid should not be characters (we already have 3)... it should either be a ship raid... or a mix of ships and characters.
  • Options
    The new Death Star Raid..exclusive images.

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png
  • Options

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

Aaaaaand we found a leak source!!!
  • Options

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png
    Vinniarth wrote: »

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

Wow... you'd think the graphics would be better... :smirk:;)
  • Options

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

You’d think after a leak of this magnitude with photos of the actual game, they’d sack me by now...🤪
  • Options
    CG is probably on the phone with all the bounty hunters right now putting a price on your head. Just sayin.

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

You’d think after a leak of this magnitude with photos of the actual game, they’d sack me by now...🤪

• Options
    CG is probably on the phone with all the bounty hunters right now putting a price on your head. Just sayin.

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

Duuuuude. Ouuuuuch! :open_mouth: LOL jk :joy:;)
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Maybe a Death Star ship raid in which the character (ship) reward is the OT Millennium Falcon?

Close, death star raid with red 5 as reward. OT Falcon will be legendary or journey for sure. Well as for sure as I can be...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

Man the months spent at the arcade (back when chuck e cheese was awesome).... that game was Godly back then
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

Man the months spent at the arcade (back when chuck e cheese was awesome).... that game was Godly back then

Wait. Here’s another blast from the very long ago video game past...
    93ggvnfvccg6.png
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

6lhlig12269k.png
    7y8sug5or5cj.png

Wait. Here’s another blast from the very long ago video game past...
    93ggvnfvccg6.png

No word of lie that may have been the game that sent me down the rage path in gaming... might have been ET or indiana jones with the tstse flys... but I definitely tossed those games off a wall at some point.... game had like no end...empire wins just like in movie