After Arena Zetas....

I’ve got Zetas on all my Jedi Arena Team. I’ve also got Zetas on Thrawn (E&F), Raid Han, CLS (IBAT) and zEP. So I’m finally at a stage I can start to strengthen my roster! just not sure which of the following I should do first! Advice is appreciated:)

After Arena Zetas.... 20 votes

Number Crunch (R2D2) - Seems a useful universal zeta.
40%
banjo1071RavenclawsRichfxxxrodandreelguyRoxxasSithTrio_POSandurzJbnf 8 votes
Unbalanced Tactics (Finn) - No JTR yet (Vets are completed now)
10%
ColemanTreborchionophile 2 votes
Merciless Pursuit (KRU) - Looks really really nice
20%
Great_Varactyl27FREEDOMfromYKMisfitkomji15 4 votes
Rampage (Ventress) - ABC team for HAAT - try and get Top 3 spot
25%
UgnaughtKyJoe_CoolJarvindVendi1983DaPowerfulJedi 5 votes
Aggressive Tactitian (Veers) - Great but my Troopers need a bit more work.
5%
Maxx121312 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    I most tempted by KRU, Ventress or R2 first but not sure which!
  • Options
    Unbalanced tactics.....whoops! Balanced Tactics 🙂
  • Options
    If you have the components for ABC then definitely rampage gets my vote.

After that, or failing having A B and C at 7*, I'd go KRU. Completely transforms FO squads.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    If you have the components for ABC then definitely rampage gets my vote.

After that, or failing having A B and C at 7*, I'd go KRU. Completely transforms FO squads.

I’ve got G11.5 AA, G12 CLS(IBAT), G12 Thrawn (E&F), BB8 only at G8.5, Ventress G10
    I could pretty rapidly get BB8 and Ventress to G11+ I guess.
  • Options
    Rampage it is...
  • Options
    In ABC squad for haat, BB must be G11+ or G10 w/ a few 23.5% prot. mods. Because on p3, canon’s damage is about 22000. BB-8 must be safe from that big attack.
    Rampage is crucial but not a must-have zeta. With better mods, you can clear p3,4 w/ no zeta on asajj.

BTW, I recommend Merciless Pursuit first. It’s really amazing. In TW, FO is a main Defense squad and for them, his zeta is absolutely needed.

R2-D2’s both zeta is also amazing. You must invest your 40 zeta mats for R2. You won’t be regret. NEVER.

zFinn is really great, but JTR’s zeta lead is much better, especially at STR.
  • Options
    Number Crunch (R2D2) - Seems a useful universal zeta.
    Number crunch- you have han and cls zetaed so with r2 you have a solid base for rebels and jtr in future ( spoiler alert- this zeta really helps in STR)
    Finn seem rather useless if you are heading for jtr
    Veers and Kylo are cool zetas but both are needed if you are investing in the teams around
    Ventress is second best option and actually very useful in many areas but r2 will help you more i think

Ps i really liked unbalanced tactics :smiley:
  • Options
    Unbalanced Tactics (Finn) - No JTR yet (Vets are completed now)
    komji15 wrote: »
    Rampage is crucial but not a must-have zeta. With better mods, you can clear p3,4 w/ no zeta on asajj.

I find this hard to believe. I have rampage zeta'd, and I always kill the tank either right before or right after it enrages. I wouldn't deal nearly enough damage if assaj wasn't zeta'd to clear P4 before enrage.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »

I find this hard to believe. I have rampage zeta'd, and I always kill the tank either right before or right after it enrages. I wouldn't deal nearly enough damage if assaj wasn't zeta'd to clear P4 before enrage.

With Rampage zeta’d, I clear p4 until the tank’s enrage cooldown by 3-4. Using better mods, it is possible.
    Starting p4, use illuminate destiny right away. it will be helpful.
  • Options
    If you plan to get Rey, then you don’t need Finn’s zeta. R2’s zeta is great, but he really needs to be high gear to make the most of it. Ventress zeta can get you really solid HAAT scores after you gear her and BB-8 up to at least 11 (they’ll both die if they’re lower than that, based on my experience). KRU’s zeta is good if you use First Order often. A lot of it comes down to your next goals in the game.