Canderous ordo gear?!

Prev13
Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
edited November 2018
If anyone has upgraded ordo, can they please explain to me the ridiculous gear requirements just to get him to gear 8? His gear 7 slots seems best for gear 8, and they’re super hard at that!
A carbanti, a stun gun, a stun cuff, a mk5 furnace, and a hypo syringe, all for gear 7 slots. Thankfully I’d saved some of those gears, but still it was pretty silly to me.
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
Post edited by Tbirds01 on

Replies

• Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yeah I think we need a response from a Dev on this. Pretty sure he's bugged.

I am holding off on gearing him up for the time being. This clearly looks like it should be his gear 8 gear. Not gear 7.

Edit: I just looked on swgoh.gg, and his gear 7 is the EXACT SAME as his gear 8. Someone clearly screwed this up.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Options
    You just saved me $9.99.
  • Options
    Here's pics to show:

hxj4p6pse96i.png
    8qz167pvumzr.png
  • Options
    Shouldn't have raid gear at gear 7, definitely bugged.
  • Options
    Maybe he's so overpowered they have to give him strong gear requirements? Usually there's a correlation between difficult gearing and character strength.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Maybe he's so overpowered they have to give him strong gear requirements? Usually there's a correlation between difficult gearing and character strength.

There usually is a correlation, but there's never been rancor gear on a toon before gear 8. The fact that the entire gear level is the exact same as his gear 8 one really suggests it's bugged. Not to mention his basic is trying to apply 3 DOTs, not just one, whenever he deals damage (Not working as the description says). This is generally stuff that should be caught before release... Kinda ironic that this happens right after they take away access to the test accounts. Although I doubt the game changers would've noticed the gear level thing as they have infinite gear on those accounts so they can just click all the buttons anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed he’s been applying a lot more dots than he should.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Don't think the dot thing is a problem. Deals dots whenever he inflicts damage, inflicts damage 2-3 times per basic
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    Don't think the dot thing is a problem. Deals dots whenever he inflicts damage, inflicts damage 2-3 times per basic

Yeah but each time he deals damage he's applying 3 DOTs, so if he attacks 3x with his basic it can apply up to 9 DOTs. But theres another thread about that. The gear is definitely messed up as well.
  • Kaziglubey
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I did several battles and never got more than 1 dot per basic attack

Edit
    Only way I could duplicate is multi round battles. Bonus round only 1 per basic. So seems that round 2 doubles round 3 triples.
  • Options
    Well if his gear is bugged should I wait to upgrade him? Or should I do it the hard way? I use scoundrels in arena and so far he’s okay as is at gear 7. Those arms, hair, and tattoo make him look awesome too.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Yeah but each time he deals damage he's applying 3 DOTs, so if he attacks 3x with his basic it can apply up to 9 DOTs. But theres another thread about that. The gear is definitely messed up as well.

@Vertigo where’s the thread for that?
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

@Vertigo where’s the thread for that?

@Tbirds01 https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/187692/canderous-multi-dots#latest
  • Options
    Thanks😃
  • Options
    Kind of reminds me of the phoenix "phone it in" indentical gear levels between certain heroes. Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the stun gun in there.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    @Kyno do you have any idea if this a bug or supposed to be like this?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno do you have any idea if this a bug or supposed to be like this?

No idea
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

No idea

Maybe ping someone? Because it's exactly the same at g7 and g8, and he is the first character to ever require Pit gear prior to g8.
  • Options
    Wait on gearing him up for now. Idk if I've ever seen someone need a stun gun at gear 7.
  • Options
    File an official bug report. That's the only way it'll be sure to get looked at. Forums are hit and miss if anything gets attention or not.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

No idea

Maybe ping someone? Because it's exactly the same at g7 and g8, and he is the first character to ever require Pit gear prior to g8.

I did, but the office is closed today due to air quality issues.
  • Options
    I would love to rename him to Duke Nukem, no matter of there is something bugged or not.
  • Options

No idea

How many issues do they have? It’s like the whole world is trying to end EA/CG.
  • Options
    macray wrote: »
    I would love to rename him to Duke Nukem, no matter of there is something bugged or not.

“Shake it baby” :D
  • Options

No idea

Nice. Extra farming time before next event.
  • Options
    Incredible this issue is still unresolved. Pinged devs and everything and still nothing.
  • Options
    Also, i thought he wasn't supposed to have a zeta. If that is really supposed to be a zeta it's a terrible roi just adding crit damage up when someone taunts? New candidate for worst zeta.
This discussion has been closed.