Didn’t receive proper rewards for Fallen Bastila Marquee

Hi. I just completed all the tiers for the new Fallen Bastila Marquee. Afterwards, I tried to activate Bastila. I received an error message that I didn’t have enough shards, despite the display saying I had 50/25.

I tried to fix the issue by rebooting the game and now it says I only have 10 Bastila shards and she’s not activated. All the tiers of the marquee are counting me as having finished the event and aren’t giving out rewards.

Please help.

Replies

• Options
    Best place to put this complaint is EA's official site mate. No one on the forums have that power i dont think, but get a screen shot of all tires completed & a screenshot of FBS too so they can see she's not activated even though youve done the tiers.

https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/
  • Options
    why? you were already told the only place you will get help for bugs / issues. nobody here can help and this thread will be closed by mods for that exact reason
  • Options
    I emailed EA and after several emails back and forth all they did was try to offer me 500 Crystals (which I haven’t accepted). I don’t think it’s unreasonable to want the shards I was supposed to receive or enough crystals to buy them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be handled through EA Help or at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>