Guilds Looking For Mergers - November 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Natecraw
    34 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    0lg93r3ossh2.jpg

We are a east coast based guild that is really close to beating the hstr. We are looking for up to 15 people to merge into us. So if you are interested shoot me a message thank you
  • Egosumlegio
    189 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    120m gp guild looking to bring on new members. We are currently clearing hstr. Cst guild reset and raid launch. Need 10-20 solid contributors. Officer spots available. egosumlegio#4947
  • Options
    WE ARE...

Ewokolypse CSG
    Casual Starter Guild

YOU SHOULD BE...

Either

A new or existing enthusastic player who wants to grow your roster strong within the Ewokolypse Empire.

Or

A veteran or endgame player who wants to be placed into one of our many HSTH, high GP guilds.

All rosters and levels welcome !!!

Wanting to join a fun and knowledgable group of players.

WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU...

- Beginer & Advanced Strategy in all game aspects

- Roster evaluation & farming advice

- Potential placement in one of our HSTH, HPIT, or HAAT guilds.

- And more...

LAST FEW WORDS...

- 600 tix daily preffered

- Participation in raids, TBs, and TW is highly encouraged

- Bring 1, bring a group, all are welcome in CSG

- Leadership positions available if bringing a large group or merger.

CONTACT ME

In game chat: 665-777-157 (my alt)

On LINE id: maxdcm85

On Discord: Maxxximus#8209

• Options
    1i2d3i5mi1oj.jpg

We are a east coast based guild that is really close to beating the hstr. We are looking for up to 15 people to merge into us. So if you are interested shoot me a message thank you
  • Crusher
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    We are est/cst guild looking to merge to form a heroic sith guild.. 84 mil .. with 44 players .. looking for similar guild .. with similar mindset..
    We are organized and fun guild...
    If interested contact thru swgoh or DM crusher#4238
  • Options
    Revans Elite Knights

Are you a merc looking to retire, a heavy hitter searching to help make a difference, seasoned player carrying good advice and experience , a rookie with no clue of what you just got yourself into, no plan, path or anyone to help?

Revans Elite Knights is your answer.

This Guild will take all. We require daily activity and just one 7* character.

Our mission here is to be able to pay it forward. We will grow strong enough to be able to help other Guilds conquer raids that they may not be able to conquer. And provide support if they need it.

We require:
    1. At least one 7* character
    2. Participation in ALL Guild events
    3. Communication - it is vital
    4. Discord is HIGHLY recommended
    5. Communication - oh wait...yeah I did mean to say that twice.

We will launch raids as we generate enough tickets.

TW and TB participation is expected.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself our our recruiter.
    Discord:
    Ilinso#2272 (That’s a capital “ i “ and lowercase “ L “)
    rockwrench69#5715
    Ally code:
    Ilinso: 624-542-756
    rockwrench69: 523-832-131

Thanks for your consideration.
  • Options
    120m gp guild looking to bring on new members. We are currently clearing hstr. Cst guild reset and raid launch. Need 10-20 solid contributors. Officer spots available. egosumlegio#4947
  • Options
    We are a semi-casual family/real life comes first guild. However, we expect ALL members to communicate when they anticipate not being available to contribute to TB and TW. We require members to have discord and swgoh.gg accounts. We are looking for 8-14 members (2.5 million GP average preferred) to join with the goal of helping us clear the Heroic Sith Raid. We stalled out in phase 4 on our first attempt recently. Generally, a US/east coast based guild but we have a few international members (we rotate raid start times). Please contact khaldrago#5736 if you would like to learn more.

https://swgoh.gg/g/42434/or-the-mandalorians/
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Revans Elite Knights, a brand new Guild is here and looking to add to our ranks. We’re looking for up to 15 people to bring into our Guild. We take all player levels and GP’s.

We require daily activity and just one 7* character.

Our mission here is to be able to pay it forward. We will grow strong enough to be able to help other Guilds conquer raids that they may not be able to conquer. And provide support if they need it.

We require:

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiter.
    Discord:
    rockwrench69#5715
    Ally code:

Post edited by Ilinso1 on
  • Options
    WE ARE...

Ewokolypse CSG
    Casual Starter Guild

YOU SHOULD BE...

Either

A new or existing enthusastic player who wants to grow your roster strong within the Ewokolypse Empire.

Or

A veteran or endgame player who wants to be placed into one of our many HSTH, high GP guilds.

All rosters and levels welcome !!!

Wanting to join a fun and knowledgable group of players.

WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU...

- Beginer & Advanced Strategy in all game aspects

- Roster evaluation & farming advice

- Potential placement in one of our HSTH, HPIT, or HAAT guilds.

- And more...

LAST FEW WORDS...

- 600 tix daily preffered

- Participation in raids, TBs, and TW is highly encouraged

- Bring 1, bring a group, all are welcome in CSG

- Leadership positions available if bringing a large group or merger.

CONTACT ME

In game chat: 665-777-157 (my alt)

On LINE id: maxdcm85

On Discord: Maxxximus#8209

• Maxximus
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Maxximus on
  • Options
    Guild Name: Warriors of Echo
    Guild GP: currently 144M (former 185M)
    Guild. Gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/87/warriors-of-echo-woe/

We are an international TI affiliated guild, but still independent and currently looking for up to 20 members to recover from a bigger loss! We consider ourselves an elite guild, with a fair and familiar ‘touch’ ;-) – all full members that will stay are above 3.4M (currently filled up with some alts/help outs to cover almost 30k tickets)

What we offer:
    - 160-180M GP when full
    - Have been close to the last missing star in both TBs
    - 30k tickets everyday (guild reset at 12.30 pm EST / 17.30 GMT)
    - all Raids on heroic farm
    - Well structured TWs and TBs
    - All raids have a 24h reg phase and currently start: STR 1pm EST (18.00 GMT), Rancor 2pm EST (19.00 GMT), AAT 3pm EST (20.00 GMT) (Rancor and AAT have a 15 min dmg drop delay) – open to discuss the times!
    - Active discord chat with knowledgeable teammates for advice and help
    - Officer spots to make a it work best for both sides

What we expect:
    - Following discord instructions/announcements
    - 600 tickets every day
    - > 3M GP
    - Around top 50 in arenas
    - close to ‘lean’ with around 1 G12 toon per 100k GP
    - Good TW participation and focus on TW with some good def teams and counters
    - At least close to 6/6 in all TB phases
    - Success in all SMs in TBs (P6 DS is no must but nice)
    - active participation in all aspects of the game (TW, TB and at least 0s in raids)

We are open to every suggestion, even if not all requirements fit 100%, so if you are or have any questions contact me on discord: Pennywize#2114
  • Dblade21
    168 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    j5mq2wx4bik4.jpg

Sent By Ravens has is looking for a small guild (up to 15 players) to merge with us! We are looking for serious, HAAT/Rancor/Sith raid/TW/TB killing machines! SBR is an active raiding guild. We do expect you to be active and care about progressing your roster and the Guild. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. We have availability because some of our members have moved on to other adventures. We want to revamp our roster, and in order to do so, we're looking for 10-15 active members with both TB, Sith raids and TW in mind. We are an 80 million GP guild with 10 spots currently open. Our guild coalition (JediMasters 01, Sent by Ravens) consists of 1 fully heroic guild and one HPit/HAAT and T6 Sith guild. Both of our guilds are very communicative and help each other in our discord servers. We are a great community of people that are all mature, respectful, and serious about the game.

What we have to offer: - Organized leadership with a good grasp on TB/TW and the coordination necessary to be successful in both. - T-6 Sith raids - 28 stars in both DS and LS TB. - Competitive players that push the boundaries of their rosters, their arena shards, and our guild - Consistent and frequent raids with 0/24 damage periods so all players get rewards

What we're looking for: Goal-oriented and competitive players who can follow simple instructions. -600 raid tix/day -GP minimum: 1.7M. At least 1 HSR ready squad (JTR, FO, NS, ChexMix). We're EST based, but have players from all over the world, our guild reset is at 6:30pm, and raids at 9pm EST. If you are interested, please contact Dblade21 (Dblade21#3739) or stop by our discord server: https://discord.gg/CB7MjCa
  • Options
    Censored
    109 million GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6484/censored/
    UK based

We are actively looking for approx. 5 to 10 people to merge
    Semi-Hardcore guild pushing for HSTR
    Friendly and active guild seeking active players
    1.7 million GP minimum with good squad depth

GMT/BST 20:00 Raid Times
    HAAT and HPIT 2 / 3 times weekly
    T6 sith working on teams for HSTR
    TB Stars 33+ Light and 37+ Dark
    8 wins out of last 10 TW

600 Raid Ticket requirement whenever possible. We only ask you stay active and participate in all events, including Territory War, Battles and let us know of any breaks. We understand people have lives outside of the game!

We use in-game chat as well as discord.
    Simple as that. Very friendly, talkative and helpful guild.

Please consider us and we hope you join...you won't regret it ! DM message me for further details.

Ally Code: 263-362-286
    Discord: Morgan Freeman#2012
  • Options
    Guild With No Name
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12708/guild-with-no-name/

We are a 103mil GP guild (41/50) looking for experienced players that know how to communicate and cooperate across all events and phases. We are focused on TB and raids.

2mil+ GP minimum

Territory Battles
    Requirements:
    •Read and follow command notes
    •6mil+ GP contribution
    31* last LS TB
    34* last DS TB

Raids
    HPit and HAAT free for all after join period.
    Sith Raid T6

Territory Wars
    Join, follow commands.

Daily Activity
    I don’t do daily audits for 600, but you should be shooting for that pretty much every day. No minimum tracked on the daily guild activity either, but again you should be working on these.

Guild reset: 5:30pm CST

If this sounds like a good fit for you, message me.

Ally: 477-136-936
    https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjayhawk/
  • Options
    TT is looking to invite smaller guilds and groups of people to join us, we could take in 10 possibly 20 ppl.
    GMT+2 euro zone - we also have USA peeps.
    Contact me for questions: 578-749-559 Chat: discord.gg/EhfAXxm
    2018_11_18_jtw8.bmp.png
  • Options
    Revans Elite Knights, a brand new Guild is here and looking to add to our ranks. We’re looking for 10-12 people to bring into our Guild. We take all player levels and GP’s.

We require daily activity and just one 7* character.

We require:

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiter.
    Discord:
    rockwrench69#5715
    Ally code:

• Options
    woufnb7s6g5u.jpeg

Guild Name: BB8Balls
    Galactic Power: 23 Million
    Availablity: 12/50 (plenty of Vacancy)

We are an active guild with a dozen members. Why merge with us you might ask yourselves? Well, we are friendly, we know real life comes first, and we do not have any arbitrary rules. No galactic power requirements, or level requirements, and we do not require any chat apps. All we ask is you are active, do your dailies the best you can, even you cannot hit 600 everyday. Even if you are low level guild, we will gladly welcome you. All we want is to have enough members so we can get a solid raid schedule going. So, come join us, especially if you love galaxy of heroes and do not want to deal with the elitist **** that comes with a lot of these other guilds!

• Options
    8 spots open!

We are an active, North American, progressive guild who pride ourselves on conquering every aspect of the Galaxy of Heroes. We are very active in game and we require communication. We are relaxed, like to joke around, and have fun, but don’t let this fool you. We are very competitive in TW, TB, inches away from Heroic Sith Raid.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/41940/deathstarjanitors32/

Requirements:

- 2M GP
    - Mandatory TW/TB/Sith Raid Participation
    - Min. of 500 RT per day
    - Register on the SWGoH Website
    - Join Discord.

Contact @Funk Janitor Filique#6070
    @Dinosayrawr13🦖#6108
    for more info/questions.

https://discord.gg/ZEpZ2jm
  • Options
    Canadians Reunited is looking to bolster its ranks!
    We're a laid-back but competitive guild looking for a group of up to 10 new members.
    You don't need to be Canadian to join. We're based in the Eastern Time Zone (ET) / UTC - 05:00, but have members from across North America and even a couple based outside North America.
    ABOUT US
    We're currently at about 90M (41/50) GP.
    Territory Wars: Our current record is 45-6. All we ask is for those who do sign up to make sure they participate both on offence and defence.
    Territory Battles: We have solid participation but are looking for more. We hit about 30* on average, LS and DS - more members will bring this up.
    Discord: We have a discord setup with lots of great info on it. Highly recommended but not mandatory.
    We give everyone the freedom to focus on the rosters and teams they want, although we're always happy to help those who ask for it.
    We offer a friendly, supportive, drama-free environment!
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    We ask that your roster be at least 1.5M GP, and ideally more. Our top players are in the 3M range.
    While we don't put any pressure on members, we do expect people to be active enough.
    RAIDS
    Our Heroic Pit raids happen as tickets are available, have a 24-hour join period, start at 10pm ET, and tend to last about 20 minutes. Some of us solo the raid in under 10 minutes but we ask people to hold for a bit so that more people can get damage in.
    Our Heroic AAT raids happen as tickets are available, have a 24-hour join period, start at 9pm ET, and tend to last about 60 - 90 minutes.
    Our regular Sith Raid is currently Tier 6 and we are working towards Heroic. Raids happen as tickets are available and last a couple of days.
    You can check out most of our top members at https://swgoh.gg/g/20528/canadians-reunited/.
    Message me if you're interested... :)
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey,
    We are looking for a small group (approx. 5) to join our guild.
    Our current GP is about 68 M.
    We fight the hpit, haat and sith 5.
    The most of us are German. Therefore our timezone is CET. But nevertheless it's not a problem if you speak English.

So if it fits for you don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

Cheers
    OpiEnu
    223-867-353
    https://swgoh.gg/g/49235/555/
  • hirojedi08
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Found one. Thank you!
    Post edited by hirojedi08 on
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    LocalHero wrote: »
    If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with.

Rules:
    • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
    • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
    • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
    • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
    • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current status, more awesomeness etc.
    • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
    • How many players you currently have
    • Average player level and/or GP
    • The goals and requirements you'd like the new merged guild to have

Me again. I've bolded a relevant rule here as a reminder - only one post per guild. I've removed a second post today.
  • Options
    Would you be interesting in joining us?
    Chairborne Rangers (currently 56m GP with 37/50 people) want you to join us.
    We are active guild looking for active players.
    I am the leader of this guild and I am in EST but we have people from East to West Coast and we rotate the raids' times between EST and PST (we're flexible).
    We are doing tier 7 for HPIT & HAAT 2 or 3 times a week.
    We are doing tier 6 for Sith.
    We get about mid 20s in TBs
    We won 90% of TWs
    Requirements are to stay active, I track players with Daily Guild Activities and TWs/TBs
    Player's level should be in the 80s (can accept lower).
    Contact me if you have any questions.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/
  • Options
    New Rebel Order is looking for 10 active, level 85 daily gamers to fill our vacancies.

Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.

Currently run HPit, HAAT and T5/T6 Sith raids on auto.

Guild reset 7:30p EST.

Check out https://swgoh.gg/g/38499/the-new-rebel-0rder/ for guild details

Visit us on our Discord server https://discord.gg/mmcXBwK and let us show you a wickedly awesome Rebel Welcome.

We have several bots for game efficiency as well as entertainment. Contact Dark Rolyzzz for questions or more info.
    gf1b5h5ecvtc.png
    DM me @Dark Rolyzzz#9997 for information on New Rebel Order or if interested in joining. Join the Rebellion and be a part of the Rebel Revolution!
  • Options
    YodaDoc wrote: »
    Would you be interesting in joining us?
    Chairborne Rangers (currently 56m GP with 37/50 people) want you to join us.
    We are active guild looking for active players.
    I am the leader of this guild and I am in EST but we have people from East to West Coast and we rotate the raids' times between EST and PST (we're flexible).
    We are doing tier 7 for HPIT & HAAT 2 or 3 times a week.
    We are doing tier 6 for Sith.
    We get about mid 20s in TBs
    We won 90% of TWs
    Requirements are to stay active, I track players with Daily Guild Activities and TWs/TBs
    Player's level should be in the 80s (can accept lower).
    Contact me if you have any questions.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/
    YodaDoc I am interested I am level 82 and I would like to be in a guild where I can get Han and gk shards
    Here is my id
    https://swgoh.gg/p/514121224/
  • Options
    Bobas alliance is looking to take a starter guild on, we have 26 guilds 15 are heroic, but are lacking a EU starter guild, you will keep your own guild name, run it as you always have, but just share our server which helps people grow.
    Please get InTouch
    https://discord.gg/suXA5Rz
  • mjanderson929
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Talisman

We are a friendly FTP guild currently looking to merge with another guild of around 12-15 good players to fill our numbers.

We're happy to take on a mix of levels as long as you're are active.

We offer a friendly, supportive, drama-free environment!

What we do expect is the following:
    • Communication! When possible, let the guild know if you aren't going to be available.
    • We use Line and recommend it.
    • A 400 ticket average but really looking for 600 most days. Most of our members manage this.
    • Active participation in all guild events.
    • We expect members to remain active and grow their squads.

Statistics:
    • Guild GP: 78m
    • Average GP: 1.9m
    • Territory Battle: Mid 20's starts
    • Territory War: 90% win rate at 64m GP

We run Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank raids about 2 times a week and currently doing T6 of Sith Raid.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me
    • Ally Code: 584-593-357
    • Line ID: matthias74_swgoh
    • Discord: Matthew#7929
    • Time Zone: United States EST

https://swgoh.gg/g/2666/talisman/
  • Options
    8uvr0ggubm76.jpg

Hey 3720 is looking for a few guys or girls to join our guild. We are looking for some people working for or have hstr teams. We have up to 10 spots for people wanting to beat the hstr...also we are a east coast guild so if you have any questions feel free to ask..thanks
  • Starquencher
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Update (Dec 14): Found one, thanks!
    Bitter Grind is a friendly active casual guild, US server, 27 members, 24M GP. HPIT, HAAT, t4/5 STR, 12-14* TB. Current objective is to grow enough to launch TW. Looking to absorb guilds.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/41985/bitter-grind/
    Post edited by Starquencher on