Will this team get 7* Chewbacca?

zBossk G9
Boba Fett G12
Zam Wessel G9
Greedo G9
Cad Bane G9

Replies

• Options
    No, you will need Dengar and at high gear to prevent R2s stealth on the enemy team
  • Options
    I'd say it depends on how patient you are.
  • Options
    No, you will need Dengar and at high gear to prevent R2s stealth on the enemy team

No, you dont. But the event is designed to be easier beatable if you have Dengar. And now that they fixed Thermal Detontators effect on R2 Combat Analysis the event should be not as difficult as it was the first time.
  • Options
    I don't think your G9 toons will survive long enough to even take a turn (unless you have amazing MoDs on them). For 7* you'll need G10 minimum. Bossk's Zeta is good but not that good... (and it just got fixed/nerfed...)
    Try to at least improve your Greedo so he does not dies immediately and can use his amazing standard attack (saw mine hit up to 11 time in a row...).
    You still have plenty of time so you should be fine when it comes back, you got the hardest part done already :wink:
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I have
    G12 bossk
    G12 boba
    G10 cad
    G9 dengar
    G9 greedo

And I’m hoping that is enough to 7* chewie cause these carbantis and stun cufffs requirements are ridicoulous
  • Options
    And I suspect he will be back around the new year
  • Options
    SwgohBH1 wrote: »
    zBossk G9
    Boba Fett G12
    Zam Wessel G9
    Greedo G9
    Cad Bane G9

I have same team as you, but higher gear levels. Here's my plan:

Assume R2's first move is burn, not stealth.
    1. Bossk taunts
    2. Cad stun glove on R2
    3. Boba executes Chewie (maybe takes out half of protection?)
    4. Greedo removes Han's TM
    5. Zam TDs.
    5. Bossk multi-attack stun on Chewie.
    6. After that everyone just focuses Chewie until he dies (except Boba uses ability block on R2 when he comes out of stun to prevent him from stealthing Chewie).

This worked for me up to 5 stars, lets see how 7 goes. P.s: I think Cad's DPS is under-appreciated.
  • Options
    I am almost ready :smile:
    zBoba, Dengar, IG-88, Bane, Greedo all G12. All missing Zetas will be there by the end of January. I am now cooking some Potency/Speed/Crit Chance MoDs.
    Bring it on Chewy !