Taunting while stunned is a broken mechanic

DEATHCOYOTE
977 posts Member
edited November 2018
Let’s be honest, I don’t need to elaborate on why it’s an awful mechanic in the first place but it is truly shocking how bad it is. Neither ST or GK should be able to taunt someone while they are stunned and a drooling mess. It’s an outrageously poor mechanic.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I'd say the majority of people don't find it shocking. It's a game mechanic, my opinion is you should get over it. GK and other characters with auto-taunt would be significantly underpowered if stun prevented the taunt.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Actually it would severely reduce their usefulness. GK? Stun him, then crit the rest to death. Problem solved. Would greatly reduce Zombie to the point of near-complete uselessness too.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yeah sorry I meant to say underpowered - my bad! Alcohol make brain no work good
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @DEATHCOYOTE, I'm amazed that you accept, that stunned characters are still standing instead of falling to the ground — if not imediately, then at least if they are hit while stunned.
  • Options
    If I was going to complain about anything, it would be taunting while fractured. But I'm not.
  • Options
    Getting exposed while stealthed
  • Options
    GK trash talks so hard that even after you stun him your whole team still really wants to make sure he dies first.
  • Options
    Honestly if ya run stunners you'll get annoyed, but the other team has to stay competitive somehow
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I've removed several posts from the thread and edited a few others. Let's please be mindful of the language we use (note: some posts were mostly edited to avoid confusion over censored language, but a few words here weren't necessary) and also, keep it respectful. Thanks.