Chest of Crystals Bonus

Prev1
So the bonus drops have started, but when will the 25% bonus crystals in the chest of crystals show up?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/188067/galaxy-of-heroes-3rd-anniversary-gift#latest

Replies

• Options
    11/24 just like your link says
  • Options
    Really should have been free crystals also in the gift. 25% off crystals is ok but you still need to spend money. Us Aussie get ripped off because of the dollar conversion. Safe to say EA does not care about the customers down under
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    Sharonp wrote: »

LMAO
  • Options

It's even in bold.
  • Options
    I haven't received anything
  • Options

Thats for the anniversary gift. Nothing is said for the chest dude.
  • Options

It's even in bold.

for the gift, nothing is mentioned when the chest will be available.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Expect it to drop with the bonuses, or perhaps on black Friday, which is tomorrow for you guys as it was today for me :D
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure you will have a bazillion pop ups in game when it happens. Don't worry you won't miss it
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

LMAO

Originally there was no date mentioned, the post was edited later just saying
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    NoWayi wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

LMAO

Originally there was no date mentioned, the post was edited later just saying

The announcement post was edited 11/21/2018 14:25 EST (~30 minutes after it was posted)
    The post asking was made 11/22/2018 16:49 EST

wUaUOPa.png
    Just saying
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Does this game not do Black Friday sales though?

I was waiting to buy Black Friday deal crystal packs, but none so far yet? Have they never done black Friday deals, has it always just been a 25% extra pack for the same price as a chest the day after/during? :/

I wanted to spenddddd on cheaper crystalllsss
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »

I was waiting to buy Black Friday deal crystal packs, but none so far yet? Have they never done black Friday deals, has it always just been a 25% extra pack for the same price as a chest the day after/during? :/

No deals
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

No deals

Why they make it so hard to give them money ;-;
  • Options

No deals

Why they make it so hard to give them money ;-;

Lol, that’s a very good question, the answer is a mystery tho.
  • Options

No deals

The deal is right in front of you if simple math is used .....
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I was bummed that it's only on the chest, I was ready to buy a vault! Oh well, I'll get the chest and save the $80
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

No deals

Really, @BubbaFett pray tell where are the Black Friday deals that wer3 being asked over? Please show us you maths
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

No deals

Really, @BubbaFett pray tell where are the Black Friday deals that wer3 being asked over? Please show us you maths

You get double drops, so each crystal is worth twice as much...... Then, you can buy a chest and get 25% extra crystals...... So, you can literally get 2.5x what you normally get for the same price...... Plus you get 2x on the regular crystals you earn daily....

Now you want black friday **** on top of that?..... Really?..... Greedy much?

• Options
    @GhostTruckin ... Still waiting for your usual overly negative counterpoint.....
  • Options
    @BubbaFett you are mistaken as usual,

I’m not after Black Friday deals, This is what was posted, try looking at the first post here ,

Furthermore, You are confusing the third anniversary double drops and chest bonus with being somehow related to Black Friday deals,

See, that’s the beauty of quoting a post, someone asks if there are Black Friday deals, which there are not, And gets an answer.

• Options

The last couple of years they did have Black Friday sales. If I remember correctly, each crystal package had a 1 time purchase which had an extra 25% crystals.

• Options
    [/quote]

You get double drops, so each crystal is worth twice as much...... Then, you can buy a chest and get 25% extra crystals...... So, you can literally get 2.5x what you normally get for the same price...... Plus you get 2x on the regular crystals you earn daily....

Now you want black friday **** on top of that?..... Really?..... Greedy much?

[/quote]

Except for the fact that they lessen the amount of drops to begjn with (on any special event) so you don't really get double. ROFL
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

The last couple of years they did have Black Friday sales. If I remember correctly, each crystal package had a 1 time purchase which had an extra 25% crystals.
    yeah that's what I heard, I'd go for that cause then I'd grab each pack either up to the chest or the chest as well, Problem being in Australia is the hefty extra prices we have to pay for each pack. if they ever actually offered us less I'd be all for supporting that and of course, give them money.

I love how the other guy calls me greedy for wanting to give them money over not giving them money. I want to use it to buy gear, not shards, hence crystals for gear, hence no rng, hence me giving them money.

Its an anniversary combined with Black Friday, why not give us a little more to buy and give back to the game we love?
  • Options
    I was hoping it would be for all of them not just the chest lol, $100 pack would've been nice.
  • Options
    It's the 24th...no crystal bonus in my store.
  • Options
    Is it based off of Pacific time?