What's going on with Nighsisters

Prev13
Has somebody broken something? Why are Nightsisters now next to unbeatable? They seem to be pulling turn meter out of thin air like Nihilus. Things seemed to be perfectly fine up until the anniversary celebration. Now I've been bumped 200 places in the arena and I can't climb back up. It's almost like CG and EA want me to spend loads of money trying to claw my way back.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is also a chance that you dont fully understand the mechanics at hand and people have been upgrading toons.

NS have a few unique that will allow them to generate TM. Check them out.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Plenty of NS in top—50/100. If you dropped below rank 200 your team compositionbgear/mods may not be as strong as you think.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    But even with mediocre mods you should be able to maintain top—200.
  • Options
    I'd go with the kidney. You can live with one kidney, but having no food would be bad. I hear there are black markets in Asia that will pay you 5 figures for one. That should almost be enough to get to top 10 or so.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    I only have an issue if they are running acolyte. I use bastila lead and I shred all NS that use talia over acolyte
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    LeetoQui78 wrote: »
    I use NS and I understand them perfectly well and looking at those I'm going up against I see no dramatic changes to before. I'm not a noob.

I was just raising the point because at the anniversary we were all give upgrade materials and now you are seeing the issue. It just seemed likely that players put a few zetas on that are giving them an advantage you may not have realized.
  • Options
    Main thing with NS is following:
    + KI cant handle them and they win vs any combo on offense
    + 95% can beat them so they might drop like a rock unless they are perfectly modded/skilled/team combo
  • Options
    I had a decent NS squad when they first come out and then stopped using them for a while until the recent re work. I have since geared them up fully and now run a MT,AV,OD,NA,Zom team all G12 and well modded.
    I can sometimes make the top 50 but ussually hover between 75 and 100. So I certainly don't think they are OP but IMO are the 3rd best all round team behind the the Revan/Traya.
  • Options
    My problem with them is 4 ns is a must, so you have 1 leftover spot for talia/acolyte/spirit, all bringing completely different things to the table. I want all of that cake, not just 3 pieces lol.
  • Options
    Use another revive related team, with 2 dispellers. Target daka 3 times to kill her off. Keep dispelling zombies taunt. Then take talzin, then asanj. That order always works.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Use another revive related team, with 2 dispellers. Target daka 3 times to kill her off. Keep dispelling zombies taunt. Then take talzin, then asanj. That order always works.

Lol, the easiest way to beat NS, and I shouldn't say this as I run NS in the top of my shard, is dispel zombie 1x kill off any other NS 2x, then kill zombie 2x or as much as needed to give her 2 debuffs, you then need to kill Asajj, and keep her dead while you fight the other NS which at this point you will only ever have 3 if you keep Asajj down, Daka should be the first of the remaining 3. The reason you do this is so Asajj never builds any stacks. Lastly, make sure you have a good healer, if you keep yourself healed up you'll never get plagued. The reason you focus zombie 2nd is so that he never gets a turn again, and therefore 1 less bonus attack per round from Asajj.
  • Options
    Gotta progress constantly.. Lately I also dropped from my regulat top200 to around 500,sometimes even more.
    Then I unlocked Traya and now its top50-100.
    Point is, you always got to progress, and focus on more powerrful comps.
  • Options
    Gotta progress constantly.. Lately I also dropped from my regulat top200 to around 500,sometimes even more.
    Then I unlocked Traya and now its top50-100.
    Point is, you always got to progress, and focus on more powerrful comps.

I disagree, I started playing back in November 2015, and I was running NS then, I still run NS to this day and I have always been a top tier team, it just got easier with the rework.
  • Options
    Sydre wrote: »
    I only have an issue if they are running acolyte. I use bastila lead and I shred all NS that use talia over acolyte

Use a AoE team and you will win them every single time. I use Palintine as lead, Darth maul, Nihilus, Sith trooper and Darth Vader. All my characters can do damage to all so they can't hide behind the zombie or Acolyte. This will work Everytime, I have 1000+ nightsister defeats in the arena :)
  • Options
    casper1jr wrote: »
    Sydre wrote: »

Use a AoE team and you will win them every single time. I use Palintine as lead, Darth maul, Nihilus, Sith trooper and Darth Vader. All my characters can do damage to all so they can't hide behind the zombie or Acolyte. This will work Everytime, I have 1000+ nightsister defeats in the arena :)

Lol, you've never faced a decent NS team, because your team is cake. lol. I have 10 million wins vs palpy teams
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    LeetoQui78 wrote: »

I'm using my main and most powerful arena team that I have been working on for around a year. If I were to start trying different weaker teams I'm going to get bumped even further.

I run qi'ra, zaarbal, nest, vandor, and l3. Old shard. I stay between 20-70. Cant beat traya, so i ignore. Target ns and revan.
    If your running a different set up, just avoid nightsisters and target who you can beat. Its pretty much a rock, paper, scissors arena now. Some teams can beat others, and vice versa.
  • Options
    Reading your comments i disagree... you are a noob
  • Options
    You should also consider that many people didnt play much over the holiday and dropped in arena. Now they are back to competing working up in ranks and pushing others down on the way.
  • Options
    kps9a0pxffoo.png
    Gather some troopers and press auto loltoysane3a6id.png
  • Options
    Jango lead Bounty Hunters roll over Nightsisters. Especially with Both Boba and Jango being able to prevent revives
  • jaymez369
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Link your swgoh.gg so we can see your squad @LeetoQui78
    Post edited by jaymez369 on