Who do think is better? Juhani or carth?

Im just wondering who you guys think is better, and I may work on that guy slightly If this proves to be right on my account.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Who do think is better? Juhani or carth? 33 votes

Carth
48%
Pariah_AnchoriteHammerHeadVinniarthAycee1dad2my3CombatCommander7mesa176750KyJoe_CoolKillbot5000FalenXLacerKKatarnMeriredEmguyNihionJppcTbirds01 16 votes
Juhani
51%
BrtStlndFahriusEnderGamer87TekkarEdorfJay_1997_CDoswidanjeDigitalLime2ShokMagicMatthews99JarvindDaPowerfulJediEffAPublicEyeDIceHawk_181LightsabermonDarth_DeVitoRoope_immortalDrageero 17 votes

Replies

• Options
    Juhani
    Carth sucks
  • Options
    You guys can also voice your opinion too.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Carth
    Carth for the Leader ability. I need a better raid team.
  • Options
    Sure that works (I need one too).
  • Options
    Carth
    Carth because he has a leader ability that isn’t too flashy but must be needed for something, has a simple kit, and works well with mission, Z, and ordo who are scoundrels which I really like.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Carth
    Carth will make a nice scoundrel team leader. Juhani doesn’t add much to a Revan team fighting other Revan teams, because it’s all about buffs instead of debuffs. Seems more helpful against Traya teams.
  • Options
    Everyone is two sided about this
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure it’s entitely one-sided towards Carth. Only because Juhani is so bad.

Literally the Jedi tank we’ve desperately needed for ages, and it’s barely considered that at all. Since her taunt is useless now days. Maybe back when STH and Sun Fac were a thing, but definitely not now.
  • Options
    Carth
    At least Kit Fisto has someone to talk to on the sidelines... “I hit bad.” “I hit worse.” “Oh, yeah!?” “ Yeah!”
  • Options
    Carth
    Carth with the other dot causing old republic toons would make s great tw defense team. But Juhani will be a great off tank for jedi.