Error after changing the time zone in the game

I had almost all the Daily Activity done in addition to arena fights and changed the time zone in the game. after this change, all Daily Activity has been reset to me and although I have them done in the game, it shows me that it is not. because of that I will not be able to do everything and I will not get prizes

Replies

• Options
    5ojqsxzva7et.jpg
  • Options
    om8d4ss9au8q.jpg
  • Options
    d164wqodjs1s.jpg
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Not being able to exploit the time change and double up on rewards isnt an error. People are also saying there is a 24 hour cool down on everything including shops.
  • Options
    I changed mine and only my freebie energy (the evening one where you get regular and ship energy) reset.

Although now I'm thinking about changing it back because my other free energy times changed, too... I don't know.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Does the 2 time change tickets refresh on 1st Jan 2019?

Or from the one year timer starts when you first change it?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    Does the 2 time change tickets refresh on 1st Jan 2019?

Or from the one year timer starts when you first change it?

There is a count down for days on the screen where you change the time.
  • Options
    I really wish they would specify what times all these things are changing to. I like the idea of changing my pay out times. Not so much my everything else time.
  • Options
    Should just let everyone change their timezones at a whim without restriction and let it be one free for all. Would make the game much more interesting and less redundant.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    If you change your time before you do your activities etc you will lose the current ones like i did...
    Mine used to pop at midnight and i wanted them at 10pm instead so changed the time -2
    Little realising the time was 10:15pm when i done it lol...so yeah i miss a whole day.
    Just have to find something else to do in the morning i guess and the game till tomorrow night
  • Options
    To answer your question @TylerDurden2 it does in fact change all your free energy and store refreshes accordingly. Based off your new dailies reset / payouts chosen. Good idea to make sure you can collect them all before changing so you won’t miss any while sleeping or whatever activities you have everyday irl.
  • Options
    i made a post about this earlier too, having the same problem, now my GW , arena, hard battles are all still on lock down for another 14 hours, and have been unplayable since i made the change nearly 24 hours ago. I raised a ticket and was told "That is very unfortunate. I'm sad to say that you shouldn't have done that and there is nothing we can do to change it back. I do apologize for the inconvenience.".

I am sorry i shouldn't have used a feature you guys put in??? ****
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    What are the times for the free refreshes in relation to squad areana rewards? -4 hours and +2 hours?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Laz wrote: »
    What are the times for the free refreshes in relation to squad areana rewards? -4 hours and +2 hours?

0, -6, +3.
  • Options
    So I moved my daily reset time forward by an hour and have seen the same issues as the OP. On top of that, my daily login rewards has moved forward a day so I guess the game thinks it's tomorrow (I'm on the 7th day of rewards when it's 12/6 here). Is anyone also seeing this issue? Is this something that will be reset/fixed in the future or will my game always think it's the next day?
  • Options
    Just a note to anybody that is considering changing their reset times. I successfully changed my time without losing anything to lockdown by resetting my time AFTER I had completed everything for the day and immediately AfTER the new time that I wanted to be the new "midnight" time. Specifically, I wanted to move my arena payouts forward 1 hour so I waited until the exact time that I wanted to become the new reset time (which for me was 11pm) and did the reset at 11:05pm.

Everything immediately reset as if it was a new day for me. I could immediately at that time restart GW and all the shipments that would have reset at midnight were immediately reset as if it was now 12:05am (when in fact it was 11:05pm). Also my daily quests were reset immediately as well.

Just FYI to ppl that are considering changing so they won't run into issues.

This didn't work for me. I waited until after the fleet payout at 7pm and set the daily restart to 6pm, moving everything 6 hours earlier. Daily activities reset but nothing else. Arena battles:done. Fleet battles:done. GW:done. Challenges:done. Store isn't reset and won't for 24 hours.
    I'm not having much fun with this game recently.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I changed my time and got double quest rewards, double daily login and even a doubt fleet payout. All non intentional, but seems like if you change a timezone you literally restart the day.

One thing to note. When I did this I got an immediate energy refresh which would have been the first one of the day. When the next day came around I didn't get any energy as I realized when I reset it that energy was given to me then. Confusing at first but seems like it all worked as intended. Just have to fanagle the time you do it to so you don't screw yourself.
  • Options
    Does changing the time zone affect events at all?? Like current Artist of War???
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    I changed my time and got double quest rewards, double daily login and even a doubt fleet payout. All non intentional, but seems like if you change a timezone you literally restart the day.

One thing to note. When I did this I got an immediate energy refresh which would have been the first one of the day. When the next day came around I didn't get any energy as I realized when I reset it that energy was given to me then. Confusing at first but seems like it all worked as intended. Just have to fanagle the time you do it to so you don't screw yourself.

Can you be more specific as to your change?