Thanks for the heads up for C3PO!

Prev13
Edward
626 posts Member
edited December 2018
Got more than enough time to gear and zeta the Ewoks
WiOWv2k.jpg

Replies

  • Gonna need a few more carbantis!
  • Needs more Zetas and Omegas.
  • I feel like you're making a case for not letting us know in advance anymore, or you somehow farmed 13 guns and 30 carbanti since they made the announcement.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

    I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Needs more Zetas and Omegas.

    Sure :#
    sJ8oUgj.png
  • Edward wrote: »
    Got more than enough time to gear and zeta the Ewoks
    WiOWv2k.jpg

    Drool. Good for you!! Keep that roster lean! I have 4 and a half zetas and don’t know what to do with myself. I usually live hand to mouth in the game.
  • Edward wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

    I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

    I'm curious now, what's your swgoh.gg name?
  • Risz
    132 posts Member
    What's the point of this topic ? Why do you need to strengthen your ego ? Is there a lack of it IRL ?

    So many questions left unanswered ...
  • Edward wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

    I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

    I agree with this to a certain extent. I try to keep X number of the main gear on hand, specifically for Legendary releases. I don't want to unlock a character and then have weeks before they're usable (or spend Crystals)

    I think your stockpile is significantly higher than mine, and I ended up gearing Ewoks to have as a defensive team. But still, you have the right idea in my book!
  • TVF
    14331 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    So how do you do in raids and arena?

    How much money do you spend?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Edward wrote: »
    Got more than enough time to gear and zeta the Ewoks
    WiOWv2k.jpg

    I would just not recommend to craft the stunn guns and carbantis, there are elements that require them as spare other wise you can't use them...
  • aperingo wrote: »
    I would just not recommend to craft the stunn guns and carbantis, there are elements that require them as spare other wise you can't use them...

    I would wager given the fact they are crafted that they are bought, not farmed and hoarded.. so, I think a thanks for "heads up" that this person is thanking for is just a **** post to show off their stash they bought. /shrug

    That said, check the gear req's for Ewoks - they could spend 75% of that stash on other toons and still have enough to g12 them.
  • Mixelplux wrote: »
    aperingo wrote: »
    I would just not recommend to craft the stunn guns and carbantis, there are elements that require them as spare other wise you can't use them...

    I would wager given the fact they are crafted that they are bought, not farmed and hoarded.. so, I think a thanks for "heads up" that this person is thanking for is just a **** post to show off their stash they bought. /shrug

    That said, check the gear req's for Ewoks - they could spend 75% of that stash on other toons and still have enough to g12 them.

    That's a silly assumption that because they are crafted they as re bought. I do that with all my important gear. However, this is definitely a look at me post.
  • Since ewoks announcement I waiting for Logray shards in Guilkd store and he showed up only once. Anyone else or just bad luck on my side? He is too good to switch him with scout I think and still go through the event, if it is gonna be like Cheewie-event difficulty.
  • WookieWookie
    276 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Edward wrote: »
    Got more than enough time MONEY to gear and zeta the Ewoks
    WiOWv2k.jpg

    Fixed that spelling error for you.

    In all seriousness, I have 4 zetas and 5 Stun guns in salvage (how it's farmed, as opposed to purchased), along with 26k crystals hoarded, but I started saving those as SOON as I got and geared Revan, as I knew Malak/Darth Revan would follow, and I would have to budget my crystals from squad/fleet arena to rush the new KOTOR toons for next the Hero's (fall?) event. Not thrilled on spending some of that gear on murder bears, but you know C3PO is going to be required when Jedi Luke drops.
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • TVF
    14331 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    DoctorXT wrote: »
    Since ewoks announcement I waiting for Logray shards in Guilkd store and he showed up only once. Anyone else or just bad luck on my side? He is too good to switch him with scout I think and still go through the event, if it is gonna be like Cheewie-event difficulty.

    It's bad luck. Last four days for me he showed up once each of the first three days and twice yesterday. RNG.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1871 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This is what buying the ewok gear pack 5 times a day will net you. This should be titled thanks for the ewok gear pack. ;)
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    This is what buying the ewok gear pack 5 times a day will net you. This should be titled thanks for the ewok gear pack. ;)

    That ewok gear pack and the weekly shipment items are brilliant. I hope this is the way they roll out all legendary toons. Encourages spend, but player friendly.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    RunchGwar wrote: »
    I feel like the original poster was the kind of kid who would hoard his Halloween candy until April and then pull it all out just to lord it over the other kids.

    I dumped 20+ Carbanti plus Stun Gun to g12 Phoenix two weeks ago, because the number of gear the six needs and their usefulness in game, I have waited for such a long time until I decided to gear them to g12 two weeks ago.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    So how do you do in raids and arena?

    How much money do you spend?


    I pretty much only post “0” damage and try to spend as little time as possible on this game.

    Arena try to get to top 100, fleet top 50, very casual.

    FTP for a very long time, spent before in a totally different era.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Boov wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

    I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

    I'm curious now, what's your swgoh.gg name?

    I have 3.5m gp, hope you are happy about the answer.

    I build my roster around events and I prioritise gearing those with ships, one stone two birds.
  • Edward
    626 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Edward wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

    I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

    Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong.


    Lol, then you might be one of the worst player I have known of in this game.

    I build my roster around events and I prioritise gearing those with ships, one stone two birds.

    Because I have played for a very long time and have a large enough roster, even as a FTP, I can still do all the events and missions easily without spending, my strategy is the best strategy for FTP and PTP, because you don’t have unlimited $ to spend on a game and this strategy saves you a lot of money :D
  • Mixelplux wrote: »
    aperingo wrote: »
    I would just not recommend to craft the stunn guns and carbantis, there are elements that require them as spare other wise you can't use them...

    I would wager given the fact they are crafted that they are bought, not farmed and hoarded.. so, I think a thanks for "heads up" that this person is thanking for is just a **** post to show off their stash they bought. /shrug

    That said, check the gear req's for Ewoks - they could spend 75% of that stash on other toons and still have enough to g12 them.

    You can’t be more wrong, I am FTP and I have personally farmed all the gear, it doesn’t take long to farm them, I usually started to stockpile at the end of each month until I know what’s happening next month.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    This is what buying the ewok gear pack 5 times a day will net you. This should be titled thanks for the ewok gear pack. ;)


    Sorry, you are wrong, I am FTP and I farmed all the gear and it doesn’t take long to have enough gear for a squad. I usually started to stockpile at the end of each month until I know what’s happening next month.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Boov wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

    I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

    I'm curious now, what's your swgoh.gg name?

    I have 3.5m gp, hope you are happy about the answer.

    I build my roster around events and I prioritise gearing those with ships, one stone two birds.

    I was more curious about your teams and to see if you had any ungeared toons that i would have definately geared if i had the gear (assuming those guns and carbanti are not the only gear you've hoarded).
    I'm f2p and love hoarding aswell, i just never hit those kind of numbers.
Sign In or Register to comment.