GA problems...

I got an error which made me to restart the game, but now my back territories lack pictures and I can't enter the enemy's territories. I also can't see any teams on his side...

Replies

• Options
    Exact same scenario here
  • Options
    Same here too
  • Options
    Just hangs with spinning icon for me. Nothing loads. I have to restart. Happens every time I click on enter to view the game board.
  • Options
    My wont load after hitting ENTER.
    Just watch the circle spinning and a spinning.
  • Options
    Same still for me after a couple restarts, half my defense missing and no defense showing for opponents, but territories not conquered either like they would be if no defense was set.

@CG_SBCrumb Issues again
  • Options
    So my opponent might have set D but its bugged? It looks like they didn't...
  • Options
    My back rows are now empty and my opponent has 90 more points than me even though I placed everything. Photos attached from yesterday’s placement and today.
    72gsxlzr57j4.png
    smgw677nqdr8.png
  • Options
    I'm glad they worked out the bugs in the exhibition and are cancelling all the tws for grand arena...
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    My back rows are now empty and my opponent has 90 more points than me even though I placed everything. Photos attached from yesterday’s placement and today.
    72gsxlzr57j4.png
    smgw677nqdr8.png

I swore I placed everything too. I’m assuming I missed a spot because they look full. I just posted about it myself.
  • Options
    I'm seeing this...o5foabh3cyyq.png
  • Options
    I'm guessing its like TW. The teams in back don't show until you beat the front territory? But you should still be able to see your own back row...I dunno.

Can we get some confirmation?
  • Options
    Same problem here..
  • Options
    The back rows are hidden once it starts... If you tap on your back Territories, there are actually no Squads/Fleet in there?

I’m having an issue as well... My opponent only set 2/3 Squads in the Front North where we have to set 3 Squads... My Score is the reverse of yours with 730 to 640... Do I not get the automatic clear of that missing Squad unless I finish that Territory?
  • Options
    I show only 2/3 placed but I never had an opportunity to place a third team
  • Options
    I simply can't do anything!
  • Options
    Me to. Cant do anything.
    How do you get the conquer bonus if your opponent didn't set D?
    Also, why can't we see our own back row?
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »

Im seeing the same thing. When you click an enemy territory it gives a ?/2 for deployed defenses.

Ditto here.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. Funny thing is I went to the ea site to report the bug and when I clicked submit nothing happened. Lol they don't even want to hear about any problems with their awesome new game mode
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. Funny thing is I went to the ea site to report the bug and when I clicked submit nothing happened. Lol they don't even want to hear about any problems with their awesome new game mode

That site bug has been around since launch. Ironic, isn’t it?
  • Options
    ss85zdatchqm.png

I keep getting the spinning circle when I try to enter the GA. It spins until I finally force quit. Rest of the game works perfectly fine.
  • Options
    Same issue.

In attack phase, can’t see their squads. Says they are ?/2. Also says they have zero banners.
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »

Im seeing the same thing. When you click an enemy territory it gives a ?/2 for deployed defenses.

Ah. My exact problem. Right down to the 550 banners i have lol.
  • Options
    Same problem!
    Cant attack or even enter opponents areas. Can only see my two frontlines.
    Had an error code 946 or so... restsrted and cant do anything.
    538-189-462qhhh9fb5lsc8.png
  • Options
    Hanging up for me. Constant spinning wheel when I try to go in. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    All of a sudden my enemy's territories faded away as if he didn't set any defenses. I got the banners for won territories as well. I suppose I won?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>