Ability to move zetas like mods

We have the ability to move around mods so why can't we move around zetas? This should be a must since some characters are no longer as good as they used to be.

With all the new toons coming in, I'd love to be able to pull my zeta off of dooku (example) and use it else where. This could also help in the new grand arena with the GP issues across the board.

Let's get it done, k, thx :)

Replies

• TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Nah.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Nah, at least put some effort into your post. Did you really need one more post digit? LMAO Mr cool!

So share, if we can move mods around that we bought why can't we move zetas around? Seems much easier then reworks on some characters that would just screw up the mechanics of other characters.
  • Options
    Not going to happen, while it’s a neat idea on one narrow hand, It completely defeats the purpose of building up your chars and making choices based on resource management
  • Options
    Not happening.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    Better idea, just give us all the zetas! That way we don't have to choose.
  • Options
    I’ve always wished we could move gear as well, save us a lot of wasted stun guns, cuffs, and carbantis. But then on the other hand it’s not as special if you can move them, because you didn’t work for it.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Yeah not happening... what a terrible idea
  • Options
    It's so terrible that they allow us to do it with mods lol. It's the same concept as investing in mods. That makes me laugh at those that think it's a bad idea when they do it with mods.
  • Options
    Except, you know, . . Mods are and were designed to be moved between chars from the start. . . . Jes sayin . . Think about it,. Gear isn’t, ability mats aren’t, zetas aren’t. . .
  • Options
    casper1jr wrote: »
    It's so terrible that they allow us to do it with mods lol. It's the same concept as investing in mods. That makes me laugh at those that think it's a bad idea when they do it with mods.

By your logic, then mods is the odd one out. Since gear, levels, ability mats all can't be transferred. So you should be petitioning to make mods UNMOVABLE TOO!

• Options
    And I'm ok with that but it's should be the same all across. Lock the mods in place in place and I bet many rage. Mods came out after the fact just like abilities. Can't compare zetas to gear as mods aren't compared to gear. The irony and hypocrisy is at it's best in this thread.
  • casper1jr
    175 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    My feedback was for the devs anyways, my suggestions can go in one ear and out the other if you wish. First reply in this thread was nah by some guys that has over way too many posts and now I see exactly why. So much nonsense in this forum. You guys won't disturb my night, enjoy stressing over a video game all the time lol.