C3PO and Ewoks

I want to use my C3PO with my murderbears but unsure of who to use in the squad. Chirps and Elder I assume need to stay soooo.....wicket and paploo? Logray? Anyone having any success with them or have footage of gameplay?

Replies

• DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Looking for it too.
    Tried zChirpa, zWicket, zLogray, zC3PO and elder, w/o much success. Didn'd have best mods because only 3 of them were g12.
    Logray and paploo are G11, when I reach g12 I'll try without elder, since Logray unique zeta helps recover health and Elder has no uniques, but I'm not sure if it will work.

I'm curious too if anyone had success.

Edit: I think chirpa and wicket are a must. Wicket AOE helps a lot TM and Chirpa leader.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Switcheroo
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    FWIW I have them all G12 and used to run them in arena. I think they are still not arena worthy after preliminary testing with an undergeared C3PO. The problem for me is, that you still can't land debuffs on Jedi and Sith will still obliterate you without the Jedi tenacity.

That being said, I'd love to be wrong and will continue testing. So far imho the best combo is swapping elder out. So that would be Chirpa (L), Logray, Wicket, Paploo, C3PO.

You definitely need Chirpa for the lead and Wicket for the dmg. After that Paploo is just an awesome tank and Logray in combination with C3PO is debuff galore... I guess the only one I would consider swapping would be Logray for Elder only for the cleanse vs Sith.

In the end I see this team doing well in STR P2, TB/TW etc., not really in arena...
  • Options
    Switcheroo wrote: »
    FWIW I have them all G12 and used to run them in arena. I think they are still not arena worthy after preliminary testing with an undergeared C3PO. The problem for me is, that you still can't land debuffs on Jedi and Sith will still obliterate you without the Jedi tenacity.

That being said, I'd love to be wrong and will continue testing. So far imho the best combo is swapping elder out. So that would be Chirpa (L), Logray, Wicket, Paploo, C3PO.

You definitely need Chirpa for the lead and Wicket for the dmg. After that Paploo is just an awesome tank and Logray in combination with C3PO is debuff galore... I guess the only one I would consider swapping would be Logray for Elder only for the cleanse vs Sith.

In the end I see this team doing well in STR P2, TB/TW etc., not really in arena...

Good to know. Thanks for the info. My C3PO is still g9 too, a bit squishy and I need to put him faster so he get stealthed earlier.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Switcheroo wrote: »

Thanks for the analysis mate, was thinking they'd be good for TB/TW. Hopefully they're ok in raids too
  • Options
    Elder would be the one to replace. Chirpa (L), Wicket, Paploo, Logray, C3PO. Elder doesn't really bring anything to the table in most situations. He was hella important for the unlock, but I've never had survivability issues in any other Ewoks specific content at least
  • Chickfoley
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm up against a zirpa, elder, wicket, Scout, and c3po in TW. We can't bring em down.
  • Options
    Chickfoley wrote: »
    I'm up against a zirpa, elder, wicket, Scout, and c3po in TW. We can't bring em down.

Imperial troopers usually do the trick for me