Tie silencer Accuracy

SSB
72 posts Member
Does the KRU Tie Sikencer has less accuracy than the other ships? I’ve tracking the past week and around 40% of the time the enemy ship dodges. Is this normal?

Replies

• Options
    I haven't noticed that, but on the other hand since we're on the topic of RNG I have noticed way lower rates of 2nd-attacks from Rose's basic than the stated 50%.

I know the whole confirmation bias thing we like to repeat here but after they confirmed that Greedo's third attack onward really was bugged to never occur, trust isn't exactly at an all-time high...
  • Options
    Are you shooting at Imperial TIE? That thing has stupid high evasion. It's infuriating.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Are you shooting at Imperial TIE? That thing has stupid high evasion. It's infuriating.

The solution is stop shooting at Imperial Tie.
  • Options
    Acymetric wrote: »

Believe me, I leave it for last if I can possibly help it. But sometimes you have to take the gamble.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

Believe me, I leave it for last if I can possibly help it. But sometimes you have to take the gamble.

Agreed. Ideally take the gamble when their capital ship is near full TM anyway. Alternatively, do whatever you have to to hit it with Tie Advance. I'm also pretty sure there is a ship that applies evasion down but I forget which one.
  • Options

Agreed. Ideally take the gamble when their capital ship is near full TM anyway. Alternatively, do whatever you have to to hit it with Tie Advance. I'm also pretty sure there is a ship that applies evasion down but I forget which one.

Breach says it reduces evasion by 25%, but it honestly doesn't seem to work - a breached TIE still dodges like crazy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I think HT's special is unavoidable also. I can't remember if I've ever noticed my Tie dodge after getting breached.
  • Options
    TIE Fighter can killed by Vader or Thrawn without dodge.
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    TIE Fighter can killed by Vader or Thrawn without dodge.

Poe, a cloaked Bistan, and Geos also work (they have increased accuracy from one of their uniques). HT's special is also unavoidable, but doesn't do a whole lot of damage.

Or stun it with Sun Fac's reinforcement and go to town with whoever. Bonus, this works with foresight up.
  • SSB
    72 posts Member
    Options
    I’m not. It’s always either HT or Sun Fac since those are the ones that I fight everyday. At first I thought it had to do with being breached, but it also happens when my TS is not breached
  • Options
    SSB wrote: »
    Does the KRU Tie Sikencer has less accuracy than the other ships? I’ve tracking the past week and around 40% of the time the enemy ship dodges. Is this normal?

Haven't noticed that either. Tie Silencer is my main go to ship for pretty much everything, and I feel that it hits like it should. My guess is you are just noticing it more not that you've thought about it a lot haha.
  • Options
    I always roll the dice and shoot ITF on my opening move with Silencer. If it stuns, pretty much a guaranteed win. If it dodged, I'm about 25% win-rate. Haha anxious stress when I switch the targeting circle to it.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    I rarely see TF anymore...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I rarely see TF anymore...

Me either. I have the fastest one on my shard, and I don't even use it anymore. Well - it's a reinforcement, but rarely gets called.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Silencer misses a lot. Especially when using its special. I use the Silencer a lot. It loves to miss Geos or Hounds Tooth.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Silencer misses a lot. Especially when using its special. I use the Silencer a lot. It loves to miss Geos or Hounds Tooth.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that notices this. It misses way more than any other ships.
  • Options
    I find it hilarious that CG is supposed to be pushing the e7-9 stuff and they have to give an artificial boost to FO in TW to make any part of them relevant. JTR has to add IG88 to not be anihilated by NS every single time.