Where can I find Wampas to defeat?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Same. I just sim it all now. Though I use Bounty Hunters for raids and TBs and stuff.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Hoth!
  • Options
    If you're in a Guild, whenever the Guild Event "Hoth- Imperial Retaliation" comes up, in the second phase bottom section there are 5 Wampas every time. They're pretty easy to beat too.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah so that's 5 a month. See you in 10 months!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Yeah so that's 5 a month. See you in 10 months!
    Ooh, ooh, don't forget Galactic Bounties every six months give or take year! :p
  • Options
    I found mine in arena when they were still kind of meta

But now i dont find any anymore
  • Options
    I did what several others have said. I had to drop down in the arena until I found one. Then I just repeatedly attacked the same one over and over. Once I killed the Wampa, I just let the time run out so I could keep killing the same one. I even sent him an ally request so that I could track his rank from day to day. It took me less than a week to finish and I was in the low 20's. This was when the challenges were introduced for the Grand Arena and I had been on this challenge for a very long time.
  • Options
    Has there been any wampa in GW?
  • Options
    This type of a “really well thought out quest” has done a great disservice to newer players like me.

I saved all my guild event currency and was excited to unlock Wampa and try him out in arena/ga among other places. I am on a newer shard so even at 5* maybe could be viable. But I don’t care I just wanted to have fun, even if he is not viable.
    Now every nub will attack me and instead of finishing in top 50(without Wampa), i will probably wake up in top 500.

I would gladly collude so people get this quest done and just leave me alone , otherwise no Wampa for you to kill ;) Doubt it’s possible.

Its Sept 2018 shard, I doubt many Wampa out there.

How about guild event currently refund, CG...
  • Options
    This type of a “really well thought out quest” has done a great disservice to newer players like me.

I saved all my guild event currency and was excited to unlock Wampa and try him out in arena/ga among other places. I am on a newer shard so even at 5* maybe could be viable. But I don’t care I just wanted to have fun, even if he is not viable.
    Now every nub will attack me and instead of finishing in top 50(without Wampa), i will probably wake up in top 500.

I would gladly collude so people get this quest done and just leave me alone , otherwise no Wampa for you to kill ;) Doubt it’s possible.

Its Sept 2018 shard, I doubt many Wampa out there.

How about guild event currently refund, CG...

I wouldn't say wampa is useless. With Hermit Yoda, he is part of a team that is supposed to solo the HAAT raid.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    *looks at topic title*
    *thinks of sacrastic reply*

"Most imperial science offers agree, the best place in the known galaxy is on the ice world of Hoth"
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    “Really well thought out quest” giggle
    Maybe End Game isn't for you