January 2019 calendar

2Next

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    If you goto Crumbs profile you can find the calender there. Its not posted in the dev threads. ... petty troll im sure
  • Options
    I really, really like GA. It is good training for TW and a good event. However adding ONE GA and removing 1 TB and 2 TW is not good. First of all, GA rewards are worse than any of the 3! events they are removing. Second, TB and TW are the two main guild activites, and as EA and CG should know, guilds drive this sort of game. It is very bad planning and will decrease the revenue of this game. I will hold off judgement on TW by voting as this could be a neat way to shake things up, or could be a way to force sub-par toon farming.
  • Options
    Glauron wrote: »
    I really, really like GA. It is good training for TW and a good event. However adding ONE GA and removing 1 TB and 2 TW is not good. First of all, GA rewards are worse than any of the 3! events they are removing. Second, TB and TW are the two main guild activites, and as EA and CG should know, guilds drive this sort of game. It is very bad planning and will decrease the revenue of this game. I will hold off judgement on TW by voting as this could be a neat way to shake things up, or could be a way to force sub-par toon farming.

Why can’t they run at the same time? I don’t understand this.
  • Options
    However adding ONE GA and removing 1 TB and 2 TW is not good.

Calendars are always subject to change and there is usually stuff added after the initial calendar. I suspect something else will be added in terms of TB/TW/GA.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

Dual snap shots of rosters wont work
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Ty. Not questioning but where was this said and by who?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    It's conjecture. No one knows for sure.

And I don't see why they couldn't run GA and TB overlapping if it's true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

Someone posted about it when ga was first announced. Seems logical though
  • Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/191759/event-calendar-january

No Dark Side TB means no Wampa Quest, they really kidding us!

And no way to get IPD shards outside of an event that comes ~once a month
  • Options

Someone posted about it when ga was first announced. Seems logical though

Thank you!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Didn’t we have that once already? Isn’t this something that should be made explicit to the player base?
  • Options
    Oofff. Instead of giving us more events they basically cut them all in half... hahahahaha. Why would they even do that?
  • cfodder
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    For some reason the calendar is showing up at the bottom of the devs announcements forum for me
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Didn’t we have that once already? Isn’t this something that should be made explicit to the player base?

You're right, according to the December calendar GA 3 was concurrent with a DSTB.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Oofff. Instead of giving us more events they basically cut them all in half... hahahahaha. Why would they even do that?

Had to break even on all the extra rewards we got over the holidays.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb any reason for no dstb? Can ga not run with the Tbs?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Crumb edited last months calendar instead of posting a new one keeping it buried in the dev thread. It really shows the work effort.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Crumb edited last months calendar instead of posting a new one keeping it buried in the dev thread. It really shows the work effort.

Um sure.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/191759/event-calendar-january
  • Options
    Interesting. Take away a lot of guild event tokens and add in wampa and hyoda packs for $. Funny how that works. Was wondering why we had the packs but now I know. I see what you did there @CG_Carrie
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options

Um sure.

Thats why its new and below a November post
    jb3n12pgyya3.jpeg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Um sure.

Thats why its new and below a November post
    jb3n12pgyya3.jpeg

Fixed it.

He forgot to announce it.

trr3bjz9xufe.jpg
  • Options
    And here I thought the extra TB last month was to help appease the pitchfork and torch wielding mobs. Now they tell us that they just moved it up to temporarily restrain the mob... I was thinking that Wampa might be mine this month.. then CG said 'no Wampa for you'
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »

No Dark Side TB means no Wampa Quest, they really kidding us!

And no way to get IPD shards outside of an event that comes ~once a month

I’m 6 shards away from unlocking IPD, looks like I’ll have to wait until February at the earliest to get him.
  • Options
    Dang. No Rey or Revan. I had been farming pretty heavily to get those ready...
  • Options
    There’s a whole week free ahead of GA#5 but there’s a curious obsession with starting TB on a Monday (US time). That it vanished in December was no problem, so why not again in January?
  • Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »

Revan won’t show on calendar. Only second go around.
  • Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »

Revan won’t show on calendar. Only second go around.

There is a curious death of events toward the late-middle of the month. It could be Revan. or OT Falcon. Or maybe bunch of marquees again.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Because they had a mountain of events in the last two weeks of December. 365 - 14 = 351...

Mountain of trash events!!!!