Ready for the Falcon?

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    t1i4crq68agc.png

Started very late on the scoundrel train. Thought it was just 3 BH ships so focused mostly on XB

I mean it could still be, we have been given NOTHING
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    I’m betting only three bh ships will be required since ships runs 3v3

This. The idea that 5 are needed is false
    You can't say that with certainty. Anything is game.
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    I’m betting only three bh ships will be required since ships runs 3v3

This. The idea that 5 are needed is false
    You can't say that with certainty. Anything is game.

Being as the thrawn event(which is a ship event) had a minimum of 3 ships (+cap ship) I think we can
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    I mean it could still be, we have been given NOTHING
    True. But in the off-chance I'm wrong, I can at least do a 5 star unlock if its legendary. Getting XB to 7 stars isn't difficult (only 42 shards away)

I'd rather cover all my bases

EDIT: expect the worst...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I bet a dollar the folks saying only 3 ships will be needed for OT... Only have 3 ships of the 5 (reality) available

You might need 3 to “play” prob need “all” to unlock
  • Options
    I bet a dollar the folks saying only 3 ships will be needed for OT... Only have 3 ships of the 5 (reality) available

No its people who have actually played the thrawn event (which is a ship legendary)
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

You might need 3 to “play” prob need “all” to unlock

Yeah, “hidden requirements” have been common lately. Dengar wasn’t necessarily needed to complete the Chewbacca event, but he was pretty important. The same with ewoks like Elder in the Threepio event. Lower starred ships also seem rather weak compared to 7* equivalents.

That's not the same though, that's a hard gate. If I understood the post correctly that is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Plot twist, dual release of both Zuckuss and his ship, 7* required for OT Falcon
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Hopefully will just be a legendary and I can unlock at 5*. 5* on HT 4* on 88 and Xanadu. 7* on slave 1.

It’s weird now, can go anyway. I believed for a while it would be 3 Bh ships + empire. Scoundrel possible as well.

Either or I’m happy the falcon is coming in game and will be piloted by han and Chewie. Hopefully! This will be a ship with ignore taunt feature I have been waiting on for so long.

@Ultra put this on my radar too - 3 Sith = ebon hawk. All speculation of course but good to be aware of things.
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    Options
    put this on my radar too - 3 Sith = ebon hawk. All speculation of course but good to be aware of things.
    I Might be wrong if it requires 5 ships for Falcon.

Unless Darth Malak comes with a ship of his own
  • Options
    I feel like we’re getting a fifth BH as a marquee soon if OG Millenium Falcon is released. I just can’t see Lando’s Millenium Falcon fitting in that legendary. So, no, I won’t be ready for it, but as is the case with most new legendaries, I should be ready next time.
  • Options
    I'm farming all the Scoundrel ships but I'm late to prepping. And XB is my bottleneck. So I have 4* everyone except XB, which is still 3* and not dropping worth a hill of beans.I'm only shooting for the 5* unlock (my Slave I is 5*). I know I won't make 7*.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    It has to be Empire + Bounty Hunters for the OT Falcon, right? If it’s just BH, there’s no capital ship.

My guess is that for 7* Falcon, you’ll need a 7* Empire capital ship, plus seven 7* Empire or BH non-capital ships. Which would leave wiggle room to choose one non-capital ship not to farm.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    If they let you use Empire ships it won't be that hard. Everyone has 7* Empire ships.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    If they let you use Empire ships it won't be that hard. Everyone has 7* Empire ships.

But there are only 4 Empire non-capitals. If you have to have a full fleet of seven, you still need 3 BH non-capitals. That’s still quite a grind. Especially when not everybody has 7* Reaper or even Gauntlet.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    No.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully will just be a legendary and I can unlock at 5*. 5* on HT 4* on 88 and Xanadu. 7* on slave 1.

It’s weird now, can go anyway. I believed for a while it would be 3 Bh ships + empire. Scoundrel possible as well.

Either or I’m happy the falcon is coming in game and will be piloted by han and Chewie. Hopefully! This will be a ship with ignore taunt feature I have been waiting on for so long.

@Ultra put this on my radar too - 3 Sith = ebon hawk. All speculation of course but good to be aware of things.

yup as a legendary ship with the forthcoming 9 page kit that will make revan look like CUP ship would be viable a 0 stars probably :)
  • Options

yup as a legendary ship with the forthcoming 9 page kit that will make revan look like CUP ship would be viable a 0 stars probably :)

Haha. Im saving zetas for revan’s return and looked at his abilities. Jeesh man, it’s so much.
    put this on my radar too - 3 Sith = ebon hawk. All speculation of course but good to be aware of things.

All good I’m only getting get to 5* anyway. Lando and her in fleet
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

But there are only 4 Empire non-capitals. If you have to have a full fleet of seven, you still need 3 BH non-capitals. That’s still quite a grind. Especially when not everybody has 7* Reaper or even Gauntlet.

meh everyone that's not new has a 7* gauntlet and Reaper.... especially with reaper being an old God Ship..

now I would fathom that 99 percent of people that have a 7* gauntlet have the toons sitting on G 1-8 Reaper prob better with DT being in Chex...

Not a lot of people have IG or XB going...just us ship guys..... people who could care less are farming sooooooooooo many other things right now

I'm not even sure they will let us unlock at 5* because the ship will be soooooo powerful and there is no raid to use it on so there is no real reason to push spend past 5*'ing the ships...

I could see them doing a Ship Journey making it a 7* unlock needed all the BH at 7* which would give the whales at least one to three passes of the event to just DOMINATE ships..

you have to admit that right now there are SOOOOO many farms people consider more important that ships right now (not for me, for sure, but yeah lotta people just don't have this on a priority...

I think if we had more ship content...and something to do with them...people would panic more or actually give two craps about ships :)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

God sith ships (except vader) suck so bad on their own.... but man...put em all together and their "whole" synergy kit is AMAZING.... if Malak get's a ship or they give us a sith capital.... I def see all the crazy things they can do once put together as the new meta
  • Options

God sith ships (except vader) suck so bad on their own.... but man...put em all together and their "whole" synergy kit is AMAZING.... if Malak get's a ship or they give us a sith capital.... I def see all the crazy things they can do once put together as the new meta

The Sith ships are good together? That’s nice. What cap ship? We could honestly get a dn cap ship one day as wel
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

The Sith ships are good together? That’s nice. What cap ship? We could honestly get a dn cap ship one day as wel

Any really the regen/ damage, foresight, stealth, DOT'S/ Target locks all put together would really really mess up anyone who's used to just going in and trying to blitz people..... It's a genuinely interesting team synergy...

I guess right now maybe thrawn just for the damage boost.... won't know until they all farmed and geared...on paper though with all of them together looks sick
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Options
    I started when they dropped F2P. Decent drops. One node refresh per day. bqyj794ah2ym.jpg
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I dont see the point on Landos Falcon for the event. I'd rather think its just the current BH ships or some more are coming.

It literally turns into the OG Falcon in the Solo movie.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I dont see the point on Landos Falcon for the event. I'd rather think its just the current BH ships or some more are coming.

It literally turns into the OG Falcon in the Solo movie.

Hence the concern that if the rumors are true about falcon (which i still think is not true) this could be some kind of Journey with that falcon turning into the regular one which would end up being a 7* unlock which would benefit only the whales and make them money while possibly making things crazy in arena....

I just don't see the purpose of releasing this ship now.... Great it's the Original falcon it's history...

Why should anyone spend where this is still literaly nothing to do with ships these days....
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Most of you are being way too optimistic that the event would allow you to use a ship that has been out since the beginning of ship release (Boba) or a non-BH ship like Lando's Falcon.

Just assume that you will need Hound's Tooth, IG-2000 and Xanadu Blood at all 7 star and you won't be surprised.