Sabine drop rate!!!

JonEKat24
7 posts Member
edited November 2018
I have spent so much energy and crystals to try to get Sabine and her drop rate is freaking God Aweful!!! I made 24 attemps today and got 1 effing shard, and this is not the first time this has happened!!! I have been trying to farm her everyday since about a month after SithRaid dropped and i am still only at 67/85 shards!!! CG has got to add her back to the guild store!!! Get rid of gamorian guard or something!!! SO FRUSTRATED!!!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Yep, so because your RNG is trash that must mean her drop rate isn't the same as any other hard node ¬_¬
  • Options
    LOUD NOISES!
  • Options
    It's like Lotery, don't complain when you don't earn it... perhaps next time or not :p
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Move along, nothing to see here.
  • StarControl
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Actually (even though it is just bad rng) Sabine drop rates for me has been absolutely horrible, I usually get 1 shard per day and has been farming her forever

Edit: I know its bad rng but I specifically charted her drops over 1 month period. 1 shard/day average
  • Options
    Well, we can all say, 'I know, bad RNG,' but frankly, I've stopped farming her and don't even **** care anymore about Chimera because of how awful the drop rate CONSISTENTLY is. If it's not a bug, I'm just done even bothering with her. My Phoenix do fine without her, and I don't NEED a Chimera.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    enlguy wrote: »
    Well, we can all say, 'I know, bad RNG,' but frankly, I've stopped farming her and don't even **** care anymore about Chimera because of how awful the drop rate CONSISTENTLY is. If it's not a bug, I'm just done even bothering with her. My Phoenix do fine without her, and I don't NEED a Chimera.

Chimera? That only requires the ship to be starred up. You could use a ghetto Sabine no problem...unless you're telling me you couldn't even unlock her.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    enlguy wrote: »

Two month necro just to let everyone know you don't care. Cool.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH