I don't get the whole p2w situation...

Replies

  • leef
    12585 posts Member
    You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    Kyno
    TheJEFFtm
    leef

    i don't know why i'm included with an @ mention, this comment has nothing to do with mine.
    As for this comment, there's obviously a certain risk involved in commiting on certain characters/factions, but it pays of. If there was no risk everyone would do it, making the whole event a handout. Not sure how that would be preferable either.
    I think "you can't win with" applies to you more than it does to other commenters in this thread. Whatever ea/cg choses to do, you won't like it. It seems to me that everyone who doesn't share your view on this matter is a winner by defealt, since you're complaining about something you don't like.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • You released a ship that literally can't lose on defense unless by itself. Why? This power creep is making the game uninteresting, there's no balancing. You made us farm HT for months only to make it useless right after. Who makes these decisions? Don't you think the OT falcon would be popular and people would buy it if it was just a powerful ship without braking the game? Heck you could have made it counter one fleet, not everything. You're dooming everyone who isn't getting it to not have a chance. The amount of protection rebel ships will gain under AA lead is not healthy. You're basically guaranteed to be unable to finish the battle in 5 minutes unless you're using falcon yourself, that's IF you can survive it for this long...

    As a free to play player, I managed to get 7* falcon
    Why?

    Because I spend my resources well, along with making good decisions

    I farmed HT from shipments right away. Using my crystal income I make from arena, because I knew how good it was. Over power good
    Then I farmed bane, because again I knew how good his ship was

    Then we saw that slave 1 was January log in toon, and history has shown that cg in a lot of cases has used this to be a hint of what's to come
    Then I heard the rumor, going to need. All BH ships
    Well I already have slave from long ago done, I have HT and just finished bane, so I investes in ig
    I ignored the rumor that Lando falcon was going to be needed, because to me that didn't make sene

    And now I have myself a new 7* falcon backed by g12 all zeta Phoenix.

    So you see, it can be done as a f2p player

    Just because you missed out, doesn't mean it can't be done. You just didn't make the correct choice if that is what you wanted to go for.

    This game is all about resource management, and ya, some luck/gambling, but if you keep your ear to the ground, and with the right choices, you can stay ahead of the curve, somewhat

  • Liath
    4171 posts Member
    You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    Nobody is expecting you to do anything because nobody cares what you do. They are calling you out on insisting that something is p2w when plenty of f2p people will accomplish that thing. You make your own choices and aren’t forced to do anything, and you are the one who comes on here everyday to complain that you don’t like the consequences of your choices.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    Kyno
    TheJEFFtm
    leef

    Ig88 was the only "blind farm". HT and blood have been working together great for a long time. Boba has been a great reinforcement since ships 2.0 was released.

    All the pilots have either been out for a long time or were used in the Chewie event.

    So "wasting resources" on a single ship ig2000 is not over committing by any stretch, even if it was purely based on speculation.

    That being said, this was more of an educated guess, as it was all based on information we were seeing unfold in front of us. BH needed to get OG chewie, the leaks of possible information that seemed to be playing out, and pushing of BH ships.

    If you didnt see the writing on the wall it doesnt mean it's not there and it doesnt mean others didnt.

    I'm not sure how long you have been playing, but many of us have been here a long time and as such, have a little more freedom to farm as we want. It has nothing to do with information in some cases. I started farming ig2000 the minute it hit, because I had nothing else on my plate in that table, and I had a decent stash of crystals so I made sure I would hit it sooner than later.

    Not sure what any of this has to do with you saying there is no balance or it's not interesting (which why are you playing if you don't find it interesting?).

    Planning and sometimes risking on a long shot(short shot in this case) is what it's all about. The grind is the game, everything else is just for fun.

    If everyone had 4 fleets that could always win, that would be less interesting and less change. That would just be boring and people would stop playing. Seeing a new team, trying to figure out a counter or the best way to guarantee a win, that's my fun. What's yours?

    Well thanks for proving my point.

    1. You admit that you had nothing else to farm so you jumped on the node right away because you had nothing else to do. I can guarantee that that's not the situation with 99% of f2p, especially those who didn't start at launch but a bit later.


    2. Even if IG was the only ship you were missing that's enough to miss the falcon. The requirements is for all BH ships not just slave1, hT and blood. So at least throw the f2p argument out the window right there. Some times 1 wasteful node is enough to throw you off a future event.

    3. It's basically guaranteed that if BH ships were not required for the falcon and I had gotten Blood and IG to 7 stars, then a different legendary event happened which would require some other characters, you would talk to me about I shouldn't have finished IG and Blood on the possibility of a falcon because nothing had been actually confirmed and I just took a long shot. I'm I wrong?
  • Legend91
    767 posts Member
    edited January 18
    You released a ship that literally can't lose on defense unless by itself. Why? This power creep is making the game uninteresting, there's no balancing. You made us farm HT for months only to make it useless right after. Who makes these decisions? Don't you think the OT falcon would be popular and people would buy it if it was just a powerful ship without braking the game? Heck you could have made it counter one fleet, not everything. You're dooming everyone who isn't getting it to not have a chance. The amount of protection rebel ships will gain under AA lead is not healthy. You're basically guaranteed to be unable to finish the battle in 5 minutes unless you're using falcon yourself, that's IF you can survive it for this long...

    1) MIL.F is nowhere near unbeatable, even without an own MIL.F
    2) HT is still one of the best ships in the game
    3) people without MIL.F will be fine (see point #1)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • @PeterBahama

    Two F2P accounts that will have the Falcon by the time the event ends (one already does). Hint: Neither of them have C3PO. Both have Chewbacca at 7 stars. One will have Revan, one has ignored those farms completely. I've made different choices with different accounts and understand that I can't have "everything" on those accounts because I don't have the crystal income to make "everything" available for them.

    I will say I'm surprised by the ease of the event. I'll only get them to five stars so I can't speak to the difficulty of the 6 or 7 star tiers, but one of those accounts had a barely unlocked IG88 which sat on the bench through the entire battle.

    And I wonder if HT / Falcon / Ghost|Biggs isn't a good starting lineup with a bunch of Rebels off the bench just to ensure that a taunt stays available (it's hard to cleanse Breach) if Cassian reinforces. Cassian is one of the best strategic reinforcements IMHO.


  • Kyno
    21012 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    Kyno
    TheJEFFtm
    leef

    Ig88 was the only "blind farm". HT and blood have been working together great for a long time. Boba has been a great reinforcement since ships 2.0 was released.

    All the pilots have either been out for a long time or were used in the Chewie event.

    So "wasting resources" on a single ship ig2000 is not over committing by any stretch, even if it was purely based on speculation.

    That being said, this was more of an educated guess, as it was all based on information we were seeing unfold in front of us. BH needed to get OG chewie, the leaks of possible information that seemed to be playing out, and pushing of BH ships.

    If you didnt see the writing on the wall it doesnt mean it's not there and it doesnt mean others didnt.

    I'm not sure how long you have been playing, but many of us have been here a long time and as such, have a little more freedom to farm as we want. It has nothing to do with information in some cases. I started farming ig2000 the minute it hit, because I had nothing else on my plate in that table, and I had a decent stash of crystals so I made sure I would hit it sooner than later.

    Not sure what any of this has to do with you saying there is no balance or it's not interesting (which why are you playing if you don't find it interesting?).

    Planning and sometimes risking on a long shot(short shot in this case) is what it's all about. The grind is the game, everything else is just for fun.

    If everyone had 4 fleets that could always win, that would be less interesting and less change. That would just be boring and people would stop playing. Seeing a new team, trying to figure out a counter or the best way to guarantee a win, that's my fun. What's yours?

    Well thanks for proving my point.

    1. You admit that you had nothing else to farm so you jumped on the node right away because you had nothing else to do. I can guarantee that that's not the situation with 99% of f2p, especially those who didn't start at launch but a bit later.


    2. Even if IG was the only ship you were missing that's enough to miss the falcon. The requirements is for all BH ships not just slave1, hT and blood. So at least throw the f2p argument out the window right there. Some times 1 wasteful node is enough to throw you off a future event.

    3. It's basically guaranteed that if BH ships were not required for the falcon and I had gotten Blood and IG to 7 stars, then a different legendary event happened which would require some other characters, you would talk to me about I shouldn't have finished IG and Blood on the possibility of a falcon because nothing had been actually confirmed and I just took a long shot. I'm I wrong?

    1 let me clarify, I have jango on the DS table but focused on the ship instead, I want Jango but have no plans for him currently. If a player has other priorities and doesn't want to change their plans that the choice they make. It's all about choices.

    2 the point is that any f2p could have had almost everything but 1 ship done already and had uses for them. So getting 1 ship to 5* from 2* in 2 weeks is not impossible.

    3 you are literally making things up here. If you had that complaint, I would have asked you what you based your assumption on that you needed the things you focused your resources on and reserved judgement until that was clear.

    Nothing about this situation is p2p. Things are farmable for free. There is almost no panic to get a 5* ship. Yes if you want to always have everything 7* first time around with no issues you can $$ to get there. Just because you can't get there for free based on your plans doesnt make it only for p2p. There are f2p who will get there and some that will be happy with a 5* ship too.

    Again, you dont seem to be having fun here, what's your fun in the game if it's not scheming and planning and farming the teams you want to be able to play with and can win?

    The frustration you are carrying about many of the mechanics in game and where you are in your development see to suggest you dont have a firm grasp on what's been going on here over the past 3 years. Rather than just jumping on here saying broken.
  • If there are unbeatable falcon teams around you in the arena...don’t worry...they will rise in the standings and you will mostly be up against teams like yours or mismanaged and undergeared falcons. Things will balance out.
  • ...And I wonder if HT / Falcon / Ghost|Biggs isn't a good starting lineup with a bunch of Rebels off the bench just to ensure that a taunt stays available (it's hard to cleanse Breach) if Cassian reinforces.

    I can vouch for it, since that's exactly what I'm running now. HT/Ghost/Falcon under Thrawn, reinforce with Biggs. By the time Biggs comes in, HT is in the red and dies shortly after. Then it's just cleanup. I went from 3-4 minute wins to 90-120 second wins. Sometimes I don't even get to Thrawn's ultimate. And when I do, it's usually hitting the last remaining enemy ship.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kyno
    21012 posts Moderator
    Sorry, you also say P2W, not p2p. Nothing in this game is p2w, that would imply that you cannot get it if you do not pay. Everything goes free at some point and they have a very prescribed system that makes that happen.

    $$ just gets you time, and they like to try to make you feel like you are always behind the 8-ball, the trick is to never believe that and just keep with a good plan that makes you flexible, sure you will miss the mark some times, but overall you can play more comfortable and happier.

  • You released a ship that literally can't lose on defense unless by itself. Why? This power creep is making the game uninteresting, there's no balancing. You made us farm HT for months only to make it useless right after. Who makes these decisions? Don't you think the OT falcon would be popular and people would buy it if it was just a powerful ship without braking the game? Heck you could have made it counter one fleet, not everything. You're dooming everyone who isn't getting it to not have a chance. The amount of protection rebel ships will gain under AA lead is not healthy. You're basically guaranteed to be unable to finish the battle in 5 minutes unless you're using falcon yourself, that's IF you can survive it for this long...

    I got the falcon for free at 7 star because I farmed and refreshed with my in game crystals.

    The falcon is not invincible on defense without another falcon. I’ve already been taken out with Geos and HT fleet once yesterday.

    And I’m still using the HT with my falcon lineup. Far from useless.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    The Falcon isn’t pay to win though, the required ships have been available long enough to have farmed to at least 5 Star by anyone who has access to the nodes.

    I got a late start myself, but only have 27 shards (2 or 3 days) to go between XB and 2000. Yes, I have chewed through about 500 crystals of my small stash (it was still recovering from Bounty Hunter and Ewok Gear grabs) plus all my daily crystal income on refreshes.

    I do my dailies every day, maintain usually a top 50 or top 100 finish in arena, and just working into the top 100 on fleet (so not making any crystals there) and will very easily possess a 5 Star Falcon before the event ends without spending any money.

    The ship has only been in the game a couple days, counter fleets will be developed - and the Hounds Tooth is far from useless even so, and very certain nobody made anyone farm it (I certainly didn’t get around to it until after I finished my Revan farms, still only 5 Star.), if anything, this is (hopefully) finally the start ofeell diversity within the fleet shards.

    We may actually see that Rebel falcon teams beat hounds tooth, hounds tooth beat empire/Sith, but empire/Sith beat rebel Falcons (only an example there!) for at least a paper/rock/scissors meta. In my book I t’d certainly be a welcome change from the nearly continuous mirror matches that fleets have been at virtually since launch...

    People need to stop using this argument. Just because the required ships have been farmable for a few weeks it doesn't mean should all stop all of our other grind farms to farm them just in case. The falcon wasn't announced when those ships became farmable

    Well then you’ve made your choice to not get the falcon! What do you have to complain about? The game is about choices. I wanted that ship and I prioritized my energy to get it. You clearly didn’t want to do that. No biggie, but your farming choices don’t mean that there is anything wrong with either the other guys argument or the power of the ship/ it’s general accessibility.
  • Jarvind
    2243 posts Member
    All this guy does is post troll threads, can we stop paying attention to him?
  • ObiJuanPollo
    756 posts Member
    edited January 18
    Just chiming in here as everyone is fighting to acronym the OG Falcon, im putting my support behind Mil.F, join the cause!
    Also as with Revan, it takes a week or so for people to gear up the new meta fleets. One guy in my shard has been running phantom, ghost, biggs as his starting lineup, i really hope he gets the falcon so i can see the OPness
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Sorry, you also say P2W, not p2p. Nothing in this game is p2w, that would imply that you cannot get it if you do not pay. Everything goes free at some point and they have a very prescribed system that makes that happen.

    $$ just gets you time, and they like to try to make you feel like you are always behind the 8-ball, the trick is to never believe that and just keep with a good plan that makes you flexible, sure you will miss the mark some times, but overall you can play more comfortable and happier.

    Lol p2w is basically a joke for p2p. Of course in this case the falcon is p2w
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    Kyno
    TheJEFFtm
    leef

    Ig88 was the only "blind farm". HT and blood have been working together great for a long time. Boba has been a great reinforcement since ships 2.0 was released.

    All the pilots have either been out for a long time or were used in the Chewie event.

    So "wasting resources" on a single ship ig2000 is not over committing by any stretch, even if it was purely based on speculation.

    That being said, this was more of an educated guess, as it was all based on information we were seeing unfold in front of us. BH needed to get OG chewie, the leaks of possible information that seemed to be playing out, and pushing of BH ships.

    If you didnt see the writing on the wall it doesnt mean it's not there and it doesnt mean others didnt.

    I'm not sure how long you have been playing, but many of us have been here a long time and as such, have a little more freedom to farm as we want. It has nothing to do with information in some cases. I started farming ig2000 the minute it hit, because I had nothing else on my plate in that table, and I had a decent stash of crystals so I made sure I would hit it sooner than later.

    Not sure what any of this has to do with you saying there is no balance or it's not interesting (which why are you playing if you don't find it interesting?).

    Planning and sometimes risking on a long shot(short shot in this case) is what it's all about. The grind is the game, everything else is just for fun.

    If everyone had 4 fleets that could always win, that would be less interesting and less change. That would just be boring and people would stop playing. Seeing a new team, trying to figure out a counter or the best way to guarantee a win, that's my fun. What's yours?

    I have to disagree with you - IG2000 is not a blind farm and works pretty well with the other BH ships. So all-in-all, the new BH ships aren’t blind farms.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Sorry, you also say P2W, not p2p. Nothing in this game is p2w, that would imply that you cannot get it if you do not pay. Everything goes free at some point and they have a very prescribed system that makes that happen.

    $$ just gets you time, and they like to try to make you feel like you are always behind the 8-ball, the trick is to never believe that and just keep with a good plan that makes you flexible, sure you will miss the mark some times, but overall you can play more comfortable and happier.

    Lol p2w is basically a joke for p2p. Of course in this case the falcon is p2w
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sorry, you also say P2W, not p2p. Nothing in this game is p2w, that would imply that you cannot get it if you do not pay. Everything goes free at some point and they have a very prescribed system that makes that happen.

    $$ just gets you time, and they like to try to make you feel like you are always behind the 8-ball, the trick is to never believe that and just keep with a good plan that makes you flexible, sure you will miss the mark some times, but overall you can play more comfortable and happier.

    Lol p2w is basically a joke for p2p. Of course in this case the falcon is p2w

    Maybe u should wonder if u are a joke for f2p, or should we say f2l.

    Across my 2 accounts, I have fully f2p ex-guildies who dont ever complain about such stuff. I also have fully f2p shardmates and guildies who can at least unlock Mil.F. Within my shards i also have shardmates who unlocked and got to 6/7* for free. And amongst my shardmates who are p2p, some chose not to 7* Mil.F because they want to save for february’s old republic release. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything.
  • APX_919
    2118 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    All this guy does is post troll threads, can we stop paying attention to him?

    I wouldn't go that far but it seems to me that for every "crying" post that ends up being made by anyone, there's a river being cried and when told by folks how to build a bridge and get over it a troll promptly moves under the bridge and makes themselves very well known.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • leef
    12585 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sorry, you also say P2W, not p2p. Nothing in this game is p2w, that would imply that you cannot get it if you do not pay. Everything goes free at some point and they have a very prescribed system that makes that happen.

    $$ just gets you time, and they like to try to make you feel like you are always behind the 8-ball, the trick is to never believe that and just keep with a good plan that makes you flexible, sure you will miss the mark some times, but overall you can play more comfortable and happier.

    Lol p2w is basically a joke for p2p. Of course in this case the falcon is p2w

    Help me out here, what on earth does this comment mean?
    Are you saying the term p2w is used as a joke referring to p2p? If so, you're wrong. There's a clear distinction between p2p and p2w.
    Also, how can a ship that's attainable by f2p, beatable by fleets that don't include said ship, be p2w?

    I mean, what? haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I love to have whales lecture me on trolling. Falcon is NOT f2p just because some f2p are going to get it. Simple as that. I'm fortunate enough to finish top 50 in arena and top 10 on fleet, I can't even imagine what this mist be like for those who are in the 200s or 100s.
  • Kyno
    21012 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    Kyno
    TheJEFFtm
    leef

    Ig88 was the only "blind farm". HT and blood have been working together great for a long time. Boba has been a great reinforcement since ships 2.0 was released.

    All the pilots have either been out for a long time or were used in the Chewie event.

    So "wasting resources" on a single ship ig2000 is not over committing by any stretch, even if it was purely based on speculation.

    That being said, this was more of an educated guess, as it was all based on information we were seeing unfold in front of us. BH needed to get OG chewie, the leaks of possible information that seemed to be playing out, and pushing of BH ships.

    If you didnt see the writing on the wall it doesnt mean it's not there and it doesnt mean others didnt.

    I'm not sure how long you have been playing, but many of us have been here a long time and as such, have a little more freedom to farm as we want. It has nothing to do with information in some cases. I started farming ig2000 the minute it hit, because I had nothing else on my plate in that table, and I had a decent stash of crystals so I made sure I would hit it sooner than later.

    Not sure what any of this has to do with you saying there is no balance or it's not interesting (which why are you playing if you don't find it interesting?).

    Planning and sometimes risking on a long shot(short shot in this case) is what it's all about. The grind is the game, everything else is just for fun.

    If everyone had 4 fleets that could always win, that would be less interesting and less change. That would just be boring and people would stop playing. Seeing a new team, trying to figure out a counter or the best way to guarantee a win, that's my fun. What's yours?

    I have to disagree with you - IG2000 is not a blind farm and works pretty well with the other BH ships. So all-in-all, the new BH ships aren’t blind farms.

    That was why I used quotes. I agree he could be used with the BH ships and was an ok addition, just not as hand in hand as HT and blood.
  • Liath wrote: »
    At least we know one thing the OP said is true: he doesn’t get it.

    Lololol!
  • You guys assume too much but fail to see the bigger picture. You expect people to commit into farms without solid evidence of anything coming and nothing but rumors and speculation. If they commit and nothing comes (solo characters) then you blame them for overcommitting and wasting resources on rumors and speculation. If they don't commit to rumors and speculation then you blame them and then say they should have taken the hints and commit to those characters/ships from day 1. Either way you can't win with you guys. Idk if you get insider information but i can tell you hard when you don't. And if happened to jump on the hype wagon and switch my attention from my unfinished farms to commit to the new characters from day 1 then when the unfinished farm character returns I'll be blamed again for not finishing them.

    @Kyno
    @TheJEFFtm
    @leef

    The person who assumes most in this thread is you, @PeterBahama

    You say 99% of ftp are not in the position of having nothing left to farm on certain nodes. Where is that figure coming from? If they’ve been playing for 2.5+ years like I have, they almost certainly do have nothing else left to farm.

    You say HT is “useless”. What’s that based on? Have you tried running Mil F and HT together? They’re pretty strong, let me tell you.

    You say people who gamble on farming things on release like BH ships or Phoenix then complain when this gamble doesn’t come off. Do they? Can you find me one forum post that does this?

    This game is ALL about choices. Newer players face more difficult choices than wrinkly veterans like me and @Kyno . We’ve been playing so long and have farmed so much that when new stuff becomes available, we are straight onto farming it because there’s not much left for us to chase. Newer players can only do that at the cost of leaving another farming list behind.

    Take me, for example. I started farming HT as soon as it hit a node. When Jango hit that node, it was a nice boost. 2 birds with one stone. I had been farming Vandor Chewy, Rose and Holdo alongside that because I had very little else left to farm. But as soon as XB and IG2000 hit a node I stopped farming Holdo and Rose and went after them immediately. And they both made 5* before the Mil F event, without node refreshes.

    Then, when Canderous hit a cantina node (nothing left to farm there) and Nasty Basty hit a hard node, I’ve decided to pause the XB and IG2000 farm to go in hard on them. There’s no confirmation they’ll be needed for anything, but I’m not prepared to leave them untouched, just in case.

    The TL:DR version of this is please stop calling Han’s Mil F p2w (or p2p). You seem to do this anytime your decision making results in you missing out. The game has thousands of players, don’t assume that they all play it like you.

  • Naraic
    2237 posts Member
    Personally for tw purposes one of my rules is if I have a pilot at g12 I will get the ship at 7 star. Especially in any synergy can be drawn with other ships that I have or are farming.
  • I love to have whales lecture me on trolling. Falcon is NOT f2p just because some f2p are going to get it. Simple as that. I'm fortunate enough to finish top 50 in arena and top 10 on fleet, I can't even imagine what this mist be like for those who are in the 200s or 100s.

    Uh, sure it is. If you have to pay to have it, then someone who doesn't pay can't have it. Seems pretty obvious.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I love to have whales lecture me on trolling. Falcon is NOT f2p just because some f2p are going to get it. Simple as that. I'm fortunate enough to finish top 50 in arena and top 10 on fleet, I can't even imagine what this mist be like for those who are in the 200s or 100s.

    Uh, sure it is. If you have to pay to have it, then someone who doesn't pay can't have it. Seems pretty obvious.

    I'm F2P and I got him at 5*.
    Am I going to get reported as a cheater now? :'(
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I need to start paying more attention to who started a thread before I start investing the time to read it.
  • I need to start paying more attention to who started a thread before I start investing the time to read it.

    Yeah I mean do f2p opinions even matter?
This discussion has been closed.