locked in a battle immediately after finishing one??

Hi,

I just fought someone in rank 5 and won, I immediately (and I mean immediately) refreshed the wait time so I can battle for the #1. Much to my surprise, I CAN'T. It seems the person who I just knocked out was already engaged in a battle with me, how is that possible?

Did he just keep on trying to battle the highest rank (while constantly getting the "someone is battling you") and just a pure luck that he was able to get in a battle with me before I can with someone else? Or is there some game mechanics that I don't know regarding when and how you can battle your opponent?

Thanks,

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    ZenJoe wrote: »

Did he just keep on trying to battle the highest rank (while constantly getting the "someone is battling you") and just a pure luck that he was able to get in a battle with me before I can with someone else?

Probably, yes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You are essentially "open for attack" the second you win. Once you see "victory" or the timer runs out someone can attack you. Even an "immediate " refresh has more than enough time for someone to get in and attack you.

Yes, people will spam you to attack if you are in battle.
  • Options
    We have a few in our shard who are notorious for this. The insta-refresh crew are annoying, but they’re just fighting for the same thing you are.
  • Options
    ah ok, just want to make sure it's not some sort of auto battle setting or strategy. Each are fighting with tactic and strategy, that's fine and more fun to revise a plan of attack for tomorrow.