Sim Button for TB

Prev13
Can we get a SIM button for TB? These maps are so old and so easy. People are forgetting to get Special missions done because guilds hit 3*s in minutes.

Replies

• origDeathfly
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    +1

I was thinking the same thing yesterday... after a guild has maxed out stars (maybe 5 times?), it should be "simmable"
  • Options
    It should be a goal/achievement to get to so many completed TB's and then make it simmable
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    No, same reason we can't SIM raids, even though they can be solo'd. If people are missing special missions, that's a guild management issue and you should fix it if it's causing problems.
  • Options
    Yes, SIM TB please. It's been a joke for a long time.
  • Options
    I would love a sim TB feature, but I don't think it will ever happen.
  • Options
    Possibly, it would be better to have a new TB that you qualify for on GP, so once your guild has outgrown Hoth you get to go to another warzone...

More relevent content is better than skipping content
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    Make the value sufficiently high and make it depend on some guild GP threshold, but a sim button on TB phases would be awesome. Fighting it is incredibly boring any more and most of of just hit auto button and walk away. It might as well be simmable.
  • Options
    And by having a Sim button, it would eliminate the game crashes that happen so frequently in TB.
  • Options
    I don't think they would ever let a guild collaborative event become simmable. That being said, I like the idea of allowing guilds to opt in to a harder TB that you qualify for based on GP. Who knows what they'll do. I'd expect something interesting to be announced for the next Road Ahead that deals with guild-wide events.
  • Options
    Too much changes from TB to TB for the event to be completely simmable. As new characters are released, platoons might not be completed, which can dramatically change the difficulty of certain phases. I do agree that "get max stars X times and you can sim it" has some merit, but there would have to be some odd guideposts in place.

Also think that increasing the difficulty/rewards for guilds in a specific GP could be cool. Most likely, I think you'll see a new TB being offered sooner or later as this content has started to show its age a little bit.
  • Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    Possibly, it would be better to have a new TB that you qualify for on GP, so once your guild has outgrown Hoth you get to go to another warzone...

I agree. As long as the rewards are worth the extra effort. Like have the hoth rewards for the highest stars and set that equal to like 10 stars and have it grow from there similar to the current tb.

And as a req to be able to do the new one, you have to full clear the old one with all stars.

It could also be a good place for some new moderateratly op characters to be available.
  • Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    I don't think they would ever let a guild collaborative event become simmable. That being said, I like the idea of allowing guilds to opt in to a harder TB that you qualify for based on GP. Who knows what they'll do. I'd expect something interesting to be announced for the next Road Ahead that deals with guild-wide events.

You are probably right, but at one point we didn't think GW would be simmable. I've always thought if they released a new TB map, it would be really cool if guilds would get the option to choose Hoth or the new one.
  • Options
    I would love to sim TB, and raids, and every event... once you finish things perfect enough times (~10) they should become simmable.

Or just an "advanced" TB at guild GP >150M where each fight is only 1 battle instead of 4-6.
  • Options
    Too much changes from TB to TB for the event to be completely simmable. As new characters are released, platoons might not be completed, which can dramatically change the difficulty of certain phases. I do agree that "get max stars X times and you can sim it" has some merit, but there would have to be some odd guideposts in place.

Also think that increasing the difficulty/rewards for guilds in a specific GP could be cool. Most likely, I think you'll see a new TB being offered sooner or later as this content has started to show its age a little bit.

Eventually you have enough Raw GP to max stars in TB without doing any combat missions/filling platoons. If that's possible it should be simmable.
  • Options
    They use platoons as a way to get people to star up other characters....so there won't be a sim button.
  • Options
    They use platoons as a way to get people to star up other characters....so there won't be a sim button.

that's why I'm saying if you have enough Raw GP to just deploy to 45* no need to do combat or fill platoons
  • Options
    Yes please! @CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb
    TB is sooooo boring. Same thing over and over and over and over... :sleeping:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Yes please! @CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb
    TB is sooooo boring. Same thing over and over and over and over... :sleeping:

Should have just left it at 12 hour phases.
  • Options
    -Can we have a sim button?
    Why?
    -Because I don’t want to play the game. I’ve already played the game lots of times and I don’t want to do it anymore.
    Then why don’t you just not play it?
    -Because I want the rewards.
    If you want the rewards you have to play the game.
    -But I just want to push one button and then get all the rewards. And while you’re at it, can I have a sim button to make all my characters G12?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in a pretty high GP guild, but there's plenty of guildies that occasionally miss a wave in TB. If you're only referring to the easy phases, the sim button is called "deploy" in those.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'd much rather they just introduce a new Territory Battles map.
  • Options
    i dont think this is great idea, some maps require 4 teams, how would you implement this? 3 star rule sim? but if one have 2 teams for 3* in two TB he can have all 4 simable battles, and he does not have enough good teams...

I auto all...it is faster. and i get all 4/4
  • Options
    I think its good idea, to sim TB battles except special missions for GET and shards of course. It can be done in this way - battle can be simmable only for some "predefined" g12 teams. For example, if you have JTR BB8 R2 RT Scav Rey, all 7* g12, than you can sim it. Otherwise, no, because not all teams can fight till the end, if you will make all battles simmable without any power req it will kill idea of TB - to develop teams for getting more points. But if you developed such team, making your life easier at least at first 4 territories (except last one) will be good.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    no, cause ppl in guilds can come and go, so what do u SIM? the GM? so u put all the ppl in "academy" with gM to sim fukll stars, and all the others in academy to do it manually....

forget TB SIM....
  • Options
    Am i crazy, or can you not still do the special missions after the territory is completed? If people are missing it, like someone else said, your officers need to do their job with reminders, and your members need to care enough to find 2 minutes in a 24hr window to contribute. Simming sounds like a good idea, but for reasons listed, it's just not. I like what someone suggested about graduating to a more difficult map instead, but I can see that going terribly wrong with server crashed and such.
  • Options
    Pentagon wrote: »

Best idea ever!
  • Options
    yohann269 wrote: »

Eventually you have enough Raw GP to max stars in TB without doing any combat missions/filling platoons. If that's possible it should be simmable.

@yohann269 Sure. TI is about 32 Million GP away from being able to do this for LS TB right now. They were the highest guild GP available on swgoh.gg. That's about 600k per member to go, for the highest rated guild. The 200th or so guild is about 67 Million character GP away. Still a looooong way to go before anyone is able to make use of this feature.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they will allow TB to be simmed because that is less time players are spending in the game. Companies definitely use metrics like time spent in-game to help determine health of the game. For them, the more time players spend in game the better the health of the game looks (I could be wrong).

Being able to use SIM tickets as a substitute for a platoon character you don't have, now that would be useful.
  • Options
    I'm with a few others - TB is feeling a little like GW. It's not something that gets more fun as you play it. Platoons have long been frustration mill - one that I'm not sure is really paying the dividends CG wants (but what do I know)

I hereby dub it Territory Bore - as a derivative of Galactic Chore.

Like Galactic Chore - I have hope we'll get some kind of sim going - i.e. if you are individually able to beat any level 5 times you should get that sim. Anyone who wants to keep banging their heads on it can, of course, just like GW.

They want to put that behind a 3 or 3.5 (4 even) Gp min - to keep younger players from exploiting it with 1 good team - that's just fine.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice