• G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Already posted.
  • Options
    Dont you mean chalendar?
  • Options
  • Options
    Looks like a yet-to-be-announced event will happen 2/14 - 2/21.
  • Options

Yep assuming the above is accurate. Not sure on the source.

It'll be possible to get the toons to 7 star but difficult without spending money. I've been farming dark bastie and Canderous alreay. Canderous is 50 or so shards from 7 star and bastilla is 136 to go. I'm guessing that they drop the other two OR toons tomorrow or the next day when they update for the revan event. If you hit them hard you can make it by the end of tge event with only spending around 12k in crystals for packs. So to get it ftp, you'd have to have already started the two tgat are out now and been focusing pretty well, have the crystal income or a stash to continue that focus, and have enough crystal income or stash to buy about 12k worth of shards from shipments or faction packs when they drop.
  • Options
    Thank you @sigsig !
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm starting to suspect the 28th too now
  • Options
    Kind of new here. How much notice do you think we will get on the unannounced event? A week?
  • Options
    People are getting so ridiculous that there has to be an event going on every week? Usually there are two events a month with a week between them, so the cadence is normal here and I'd be shocked if there was anything 2/14-2/21... That would be 7? Straight weeks from CLS to falcon to jtr to jkr to emperor's demise to mystery event to gmy... I hope theres a breather that week tbh.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    People are getting so ridiculous that there has to be an event going on every week? Usually there are two events a month with a week between them, so the cadence is normal here and I'd be shocked if there was anything 2/14-2/21... That would be 7? Straight weeks from CLS to falcon to jtr to jkr to emperor's demise to mystery event to gmy... I hope theres a breather that week tbh.
    There's a lot of legendaries and journeys now (12 total). Most of them is for newer players who have to wait 3 months for each of these events to return if they all ran back-to-back. For most end game players these events mean absolutely nothing other than Mythic Events on the weekend. The more legendaries / journey type events CG releases, the more packed each month will be, to the point there is an event every week
  • Options

I went back to May 2018 and that is sort of true but not totally. Remember, marquee events run for at least 1 week. So back when marquees were coming, it was legendary and marquee events mostly alternating which caused there to be 3-4 week long events each month. Since the marquees have ended, almost every month has kept with 3-4 week long events based off hero's journeys or legendaries.
  • Gannon
    1633 posts Member
    Options
    sigsig wrote: »

I went back to May 2018 and that is sort of true but not totally. Remember, marquee events run for at least 1 week. So back when marquees were coming, it was legendary and marquee events mostly alternating which caused there to be 3-4 week long events each month. Since the marquees have ended, almost every month has kept with 3-4 week long events based off hero's journeys or legendaries.

Yup. Plus once you beat the legendary/journey it doesn't show up anymore, unless there's a mythic one day. So once you have all the events completed it seems like nothing much is going on most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.