Hope I can get Revan this time

Edward
651 posts Member
edited January 2019
Light side of course, I have absolutely no chance to get the dark side Revan, next time I will be ready, life is too good for a FTP.
FJeRFnI.jpg
dZCViWh.jpg
HmtHeuU.jpg
FbVSGgm.jpg
The most difficult gear to collect is the one below, it’s a challenge gear but it’s the most difficult gear to collect for FTP.
smUBdXU.jpg
xUmOR31.jpg
rKYD2LE.jpg

Replies

• I dont see what the gear has to do with you getting Revan ? Are your Old Republic characters 7*? Bastila, Jolee, t3, Mission and Zaalbar
  • I dont see what the gear has to do with you getting Revan ? Are your Old Republic characters 7*? Bastila, Jolee, t3, Mission and Zaalbar

Forgot to post, I do one refresh daily since yesterday.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    You may want to bump them up a notch gear-wise, but first see where the event takes you ofc.
  • Weird flex but OK
  • Edward wrote: »
    I dont see what the gear has to do with you getting Revan ? Are your Old Republic characters 7*? Bastila, Jolee, t3, Mission and Zaalbar

Forgot to post, I do one refresh daily since yesterday.

38 shards in 8 days should be doable. Might have to up it to two refreshes
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Should be able too
  • You should be totally fine with that gear, I was hearing that some people were finishing it with g6. Typically the journey type events are not gear heavy, but if you want to gear them up more it won't be wasted 😉
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Aren't you the guy who posted the same screenshots in another thread, got called out for lying about being FTP, and responded by lying about it more?

Ah, yup. You totally are.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Wookiebush wrote: »
    I’m confused. This guy has 4* toons. How could he get revan?

He has enough shards saved up that he can promote them to 7 stars.
  • Available credits is a bigger question. You're looking at 6.5 mil on promotions to 7* and another 20 mil or so for training to level 85. Looks like you'll need to at least level a little bit if more gear is needed to complete.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I can't tell if OP is bragging or panicking...

Going by the Ewok/stun gun thread, probably bragging.
  • Is there a reason to save up shards like that?? I've done it for toons I don't use and don't care to * up, but 3 toons all important, why? Are you that strapped for credits?
  • Low GP for Grand Arena, I guess...
  • Col_Forbin wrote: »
    Available credits is a bigger question. You're looking at 6.5 mil on promotions to 7* and another 20 mil or so for training to level 85. Looks like you'll need to at least level a little bit if more gear is needed to complete.

I have 90m.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Is there a reason to save up shards like that?? I've done it for toons I don't use and don't care to * up, but 3 toons all important, why? Are you that strapped for credits?

I have 95% characters at 7* or enough shards to 7*, just need to hold gear to see which characters I need to put them on for events.

I find it always very useful to save up gear until you know what’s happening next month.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Aren't you the guy who posted the same screenshots in another thread, got called out for lying about being FTP, and responded by lying about it more?

Hahahaha wow
  • Jarvind wrote: »

I am not spending on this game because I don’t want to waste money on it, it just doesn’t feel worth spending one penny, plus I can do 99% of all events and 3* them all, there is no need to spend.

If I am not FTP, I surely can get Revan first round.

You must be very proud to spend a lot on this game, keep going and be happy :#

Cause a game can’t give you anything eventually, pity there are so many like you here :D
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Where's that swgoh.gg link @TVF asked for though? xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Where's that swgoh.gg link @TVF asked for though? xD

You will find life is full of disappointments and you usually don’t get what you ask for :#