Shadøws øf the Fallen (Fully Heroic/Hardcore)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Been with this guild for almost an entire year and I have to say it’s been a great experience.

There’s a great community on discord and everyone is looking to grow - come check us out & see if you can handle the same success I’ve experienced.
  • Options
    Looking to replace one member who can't keep up with 600 daily

So come on over and get in on these raids

https://discord.gg/5Uz563a
  • Options
    Well organized group thats fully heroic growing rapidely and a great place for growth.
  • Options
    Shadøws øf the Fallen has begun our second chapter.

Knights øf the Fallen!

With the experience and communication we pride ourselves with, we are now recruiting members of all levels for our second guild.

If you're looking for a fun and talkative community, come check us out and see where you fit in.

Unlike most of these Alliances that want you so they can fill their multiple dead guilds that are mix matched in names and poor leadership, our two guilds have years of experience shared between old timers and new comers + 7 different guild leaders within just one guild.

Click the link now

• Options
    Great group of folks, very active, my roster has grown tremendously and so has everyone else’s! Such is the power of a shared purpose!
  • Options
    Outstanding team! Ridiculous growth! Check it out!
  • Options
    Awesome group of gamers..
  • Options
    Looking for serious competitive players. That want something more like traya, winning TW, or hell even enough players for TW. That can get 600 raid tickets, TW/ TB participation is a must. If that's not you don't waste your time or ours. Bonus points if you have a twisted sense of humor.
  • Options
    ye4n0ocyl8n7.jpg

Join our server to see what we are all about
  • Options
    Just finished HSRT in under 3 hours! Getting better every time!
  • Options
    Non stop raiding and quick growth.
    Come join us.
  • Options
    Cream of the crop

We just opened our second guild and we are taking in people who want to be apart of the greatness.

Join our discord server and become a heroic member
  • Options
    Shadøws is completely full and our brother guild Knights of the Fallen has room and is filling up super fast.

If you'd like to to join a guild that runs raids non stop, Knights is the place to sign up

Click the link and sign up
    https://discord.gg/ptf7WyM

Mergers are welcome.
  • Options
    Even tho Shadows is full, there are still a few spots open in Knights.

Why join an alliance and group together like teenage girls, when you can join a brotherhood of real life people raiding harder than you're used too
  • Options
    Looking to bump one alt account

So that means you can come make Traya shards with a guild that has everyone reaching 600 daily raid tickets.
    If you can man up, hit us up on discord. (No squeekers)
  • Options
    One alt account ready to move out for one specific type of gamer.

If you want non stop raids with a guild of adults, join our server and get in on the Hstr action
  • Options
    Come join an amazing fully heroic guild! HPIT every 2 days, HAAT every 3 days, and HSTR every 3/4 days! Tons of raids happen when you get your 600 tickets every day!
  • Options
    Best group of people hands down. Openings don’t come around very often. Join while you can and become part of our epic family.
  • Options
    Awesome guild with tons of resources! Join today!
  • Options
    You will grow very rapidly with the guidance from other guild members and we raid all the time!!!!!
  • Options
    Room for one and you won't regret it.

Alot less thirst than alliances
    Alot more activity that your wife gives

Join Shadøws now
  • Options
    Best Guild in the Galaxy!! step up your game and join
  • Options
    Don’t miss this opportunity to have the best gameplay possible. This is a great group for serious players. If you get your daily tickets you will grow faster than you have ever before.
  • Options
    Stop on by and Check Out the best!

Bragging rights? We got them.

30k tickets daily,... constant back to back Raiding,... High Star count in TB,.... not to mention I can not rember ever losing a TW as long as I have been a member,....

Your GP will accelerate faster than you have ever experienced.

Did I mention that we are full Discord. Discord = Constant Communication and Support whenever needed.

Have your Swgoh account in hand and see if we have your spot become available for you today......