EP’s shuttle crew

Prev1
Iy4oy4s
2933 posts Member
So do you think that EP’s shuttle will be piloted by just him or will he have someone else with him? Who else would fit?

Replies

• Options
    Royal Guard
  • Options
    Peraonally I believe it will either be just Palps or maybe him and the Royal Guard. Either way I'm hoping it has a Sith tag
  • Options
    does veers have his own ship in the movies?

No, he was ground forces
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Would love to see RG updated... maybe a Zeta... to go along with it
  • Options
    Might be EP, RG and Stormtrooper, Similar to how there are 3 pilots for KRCS.
  • Options
    *Palp contemplates the idea piloting a ship by himself*

Turns to Royal Guard and says, "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"
  • Options
    Might be EP, RG and Stormtrooper, Similar to how there are 3 pilots for KRCS.

Could be, but we also have one U-Wing with three pilots and another with only two.
  • Options
    Peraonally I believe it will either be just Palps or maybe him and the Royal Guard. Either way I'm hoping it has a Sith tag

Wow. Didn’t even think about that. 5 Sith ships then....
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    What if they release an imperial shuttle pilot along side the shuttle somehow? There is an imperial shuttle pilot, sooooo maybe?

Please please maw empire!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Would love a RG rework. He has a decent base kit. Just needs some updating. Even if it was as simple as regeninng health AND protection and give him a self cleanse if someone else is attacked. Kinda a reverse L3.
  • Options
    No Zeta. The crunch is already tough lol
  • Options
    It's a shuttle! EP as a piolet, would be like a president driving a Limo!!!
  • Options
    *Palp contemplates the idea piloting a ship by himself*

Turns to Royal Guard and says, "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

Nooooo. Nooooo.... NOOOOO!!! YOU WILL FLY!
  • Options
    They may have Palpatine fly solo so it can be tagged Sith. Would be weird to have it tagged Sith when the Royal Guard is also onboard and not a Sith.
  • Options
    **** it. My hopes were on an imperial tank ship piloted by royal guard
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor's_Royal_Guard_TIE/IN_starfighter
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that the characters on the ship are not actually referred to as "pilots", but "crew".
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
    518 posts Member
    Options
    The crew could be RG or Storm, and obviously Palpatine.
    Storm is mostly there because they are the Empire basic force, though I wouldn't expect him to be in there since the Emperor is normally with few Royal Guards.
    Royal Guard is probably the best option there, though it's hard to see him in this shuttle since his kit need kind of a full rework.
    To that extend, devs, if you read me, I would love a rework of that kind :

Force Pique - Deal physical damage to target enemy with 50% chance (double if shocked) to inflict speed down for 2 turns. If RG as more than 50% health, this attack stuns the target for one turn (it means it goes to 100% chance instead of 80%).

Imperial Phalanx (3 turns CD) - All allies gains defense up and health up for 2 turns. Royal Guard gains 35% turn meter and 5% more for each Empire allies.

T-21 shot (3 turns CD) - Deal physical damage to single target enemy and recover protection equals to 100% of the damage dealt. If the target was debuff, cleanse all debuff on a random ally and grant him retribution. If the target was shocked, Royal Guard also gains these buffs.

Unyielding Defender (Unique) - If Emperor Palpatine is present, RG gains taunt at the start of the battle and whenever the Emperor is inflicted a debuff. When an Empire ally falls bellow 80% health, RG equalize his health and protection on all allies. Whenever an ally his target, RG gains 15% turn meter and 10% health.
  • Options
    Possibly Palp, Royal Guard and Stormtrooper?
  • Options
    Make RoyalGuard great again!
    :)
  • Skiddlydiddly
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It will definitely need a pilot. Palp couldn't fly for the life of him when Vader threw him down that hole.

Edited to remove implied swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by Skiddlydiddly on
  • Options
    Ep + Royal guard.
    Im very confident on this one.
  • Options
    Ep + Royal guard.
    + a new Toon, released later on ...
    I think his ship will be a 3-crew-ship like Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle
    Maybe another imperlial pilot ...
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor_Palpatine's_shuttle
  • Options
    Where has EP's shuttle been confirmed?
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

Have you considered checking the 'Dev Announcement and News' topic, which is locked as first topic on the main screen?
  • Options

Have you considered checking the 'Dev Announcement and News' topic, which is locked as first topic on the main screen?

Ah they kept it outside of the new content section. I skipped the intro speil, thanks!
  • Options
    They may have Palpatine fly solo so it can be tagged Sith. Would be weird to have it tagged Sith when the Royal Guard is also onboard and not a Sith.

Not really. Why would be weird?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."