Dengar: Mini-Mine Mayhem

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
edited February 2019
"Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Deal Physical damage 2 times to random enemies, dealing 50% less damage."
I'm not sure how to read this. How many random enemies is unspecified, and I'm not sure if this means twice MORE or twice TOTAL, so once more?
"Finally, apply 1 Thermal Detonator to a random enemy target for each Bounty Hunter ally."
Is the selection of a random enemy target unique, or non-unique? With 5 Bounty Hunters on my team, can a single toon of the opposing team receive 5 Thermal Detonators, or will it apply each TD to a unique toon?

Replies

• Options
    Deal physical damage 2 times to random enemies means there are 2 attacks that each deal damage to a random enemy.

For thermal detonators, each detonator selects a random enemy, so you could have one enemy receive five detonators or have it spread out in any other random fashion.
  • Options
    Deal physical damage 2 times to random enemies means there are 2 attacks that each deal damage to a random enemy.

For thermal detonators, each detonator selects a random enemy, so you could have one enemy receive five detonators or have it spread out in any other random fashion.

Thanks, makes sense!
  • Options
    I have never realised that he does damage 2 times to random enemies.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    It's in the lvl 1 ability description. Those 2 additional random hits do 50% less damage so only really contributing to the potential crit count.
  • Options
    I should really read kits in more detail then, especially for BH teams - which I actually use!
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    If you run him under a zam lead ( I know not the optimal) you can get loads of TD on a single target .having 15 TD on P1 hstr at all times is fun lol