t3m4 glitch/typo/whatever ?

I was excited to try to use t3m4 in arena on a Jedi team, since it states on his ability Carbonite Projector that it will "Dispel defensive buffs from any enemies who have them....(these buffs) include foresight...."

However, it doesn't actually dispel foresight if the enemy has foresight. Foresight will be used up to evade his ability entirely, which begs the question....

....Why does the tooltip claim to dispel foresight when it clearly does not? Like, is there a situation I'm not thinking of where this ability will actually breach a foresight?

Replies

• CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    If the enemy is stunned then T3's attack will hit and foresight will be removed. But I agree - making the attack unavoidable like Nest's basic would make it a lot more useful.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    If the enemy is stunned then T3's attack will hit and foresight will be removed. But I agree - making the attack unavoidable like Nest's basic would make it a lot more useful.

To further explain, t3's ability can be dodged since it counts as an attack. When the attack is dodged the effects will not occur with this ability (Unlike Sion or Resistance Trooper).

Basically it rolls to see if it hit before the dispel happens so by the time the dispel could eliminate the foresight, they have already dodged the effects (unless stunned as explained above).
  • Options

Ah ya, I guess that's the one way: if they're stunned.

Grievous better make t3 valuable. I geared him up in hopes that droids will come through for once.
  • Options

Ah ya, I guess that's the one way: if they're stunned.

Grievous better make t3 valuable. I geared him up in hopes that droids will come through for once.

I think the HK rework that was hinted at will be what really makes t3 shine. I get the feeling GG will likely work best with almost all sep droids.