Event still pending for Feb 15th?

It seems there is still a pretty big gap between the B1 Marquee and the Droideka Marquee, I'm wondering if CG will still release an event there...

Replies

• Surprise Separatist Ship Marquees
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Not every week needs an event. Usually there's 2 weeks of events and 2 weeks of no events
  • Calling it right now. Magnaguard gets a ship. Might not be that week, but it's happening.
  • I feel like it's been a really long time since there was 2 weeks of no events...
  • They only droid ship was the vulture. It is unlikely that they release a ship with a droid pilot.
    Calling it right now. Magnaguard gets a ship. Might not be that week, but it's happening.

• Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Still pending? Was there ever an event scheduled for February 15th? And 6 days is a "pretty big gap" between events?
  • Calling it right now. Magnaguard gets a ship. Might not be that week, but it's happening.

That is likely. Magnaguards pilot the same ship model as the Xanadu blood, so it won’t be very hard to implement.

I also hope they add the malevolence for grievous or dooku. Maybe if they don’t do that, nute could have his ship, and grievous could have his star fighter
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Calling it right now. Magnaguard gets a ship. Might not be that week, but it's happening.

That is likely. Magnaguards pilot the same ship model as the Xanadu blood, so it won’t be very hard to implement.

I also hope they add the malevolence for grievous or dooku. Maybe if they don’t do that, nute could have his ship, and grievous could have his star fighter

I suppose that Dooku could pilot the Malevolence seeing as he was on it and kinda owned it, but it is 99% likely that if we do get the Malevolence, it'll be Grievous commanding it.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • robjay04
    86 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Not every week needs an event. Usually there's 2 weeks of events and 2 weeks of no events

That was before we added 3 more legendaries and a heroic.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    It seems there is still a pretty big gap between the B1 Marquee and the Droideka Marquee, I'm wondering if CG will still release an event there...
    Usually a brand new non-marquee event is given a week's notice. No puzzles yet and if they don't give an announcement by tomorrow then its safe to say we aren't getting a new event next week
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited February 2019

izwf735cw91m.jpeg

From Reddit and its a weekend
  • Crumb did say he was working on a new puzzle during that stream... seems we get puzzles Friday night... but since we already have content coming I highly doubt we get a new puzzle till after the new Grievous/droideka content.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Was it ever pending ? Or did you just make it up like people usually do ?

Open space between very important and difficult content ? Must be Jedi luke or darth revan. Only logical explanation
  • NinjaChronicles
    308 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Stick wrote: »
    Was it ever pending ? Or did you just make it up like people usually do ?

Open space between very important and difficult content ? Must be Jedi luke or darth revan. Only logical explanation

What is being made up? Seems like you think the question doesn't at least merit being asked, but why?

At any rate, I was just wondering if people thought there might be an event, and thoughts around what it might be. No need to be so cynical.
  • You said is it still pending? What was pending?
  • My money would be either Grievous' fighter or the Invisible Hand which was his capitol ship in ROTS. I dont think the Malevelolence because it was only in 1 3 episode arc of CW. If I remember ship classifications, it is actually a step bigger then a Capitol Class or Star Destroyer size, so I do not seeing it being added to the game.
  • So simple. Its GMY!

Look at your calendar.
  • gflegui wrote: »
    They only droid ship was the vulture. It is unlikely that they release a ship with a droid pilot.

You mean like IG 88 Bounty Hunter?
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    gflegui wrote: »
    They only droid ship was the vulture. It is unlikely that they release a ship with a droid pilot.

Besides the hyena bomber, the droid tri-fighter, the fan blade (ventress flew one, so admittedly not too likely), the belbullab-22 (what GG flies off in at the end of AAT raid) and the Rogue fighter (as previously mentioned, what the Xanadu Blood is and what Magna-guards piloted)?
    You could also give dooku or poggle another Nantex (geonosian) fighter, or somebody else in a generic star courier (the Scimitar).

I do agree with the sentiment that the Vulture would be difficult to implement as a piloted ship; but whatever Seperatist Capital we get could potentially ‘spawn’ a generic vulture to the ally slot as one of it’s abilities (probably on a cooldown at start, then if the vulture is still alive when the special comes back around it could give the existing one a stack of ‘vulture droid battalion’.)
    You could do something similar that the vulture is packaged with the capital and is forced into one of your existing slots with multiple stacks of droid battalion and replenished replaced on Capital basic or a very low cooldown ability. (I don’t care for that second idea too much, anything that restricts squad building/theory crafting is not a big winner in my book, but it could have a thematic feel.)
    Post edited by TheJEFFtm on