Do you want Jar Jar in your collection?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I mean c'mon bruh, they shove Rose Tico on us! Omg! I want a hero's journey and then Darth Jar Jar too! Or maybe 2 in 1!

Do you want Jar Jar in your collection? 53 votes

Yes! Jar Jar is the key to all of this
60%
Aycee1leefBulldog1205Man_UelWombat1300Deum_Alisi1AntiFunnTWingsKyJoe_CoolDroidekatheatomicpunVaexquaGerdimi4aColemanTreborZenbreonTrojanFailingCrabCYG77RoxasXionWombatJediKnight 32 votes
I want Darth Jar Jar!
16%
TheRealCaloNordDarthNekrosFürkészc1ever_punJaVCnVoltarcTevlodiObight1GoremRake6 9 votes
No, I love Rose tico!
22%
HK666vincentlondonZombie961Lovimgsaskia1WoodrowardDEATHCOYOTERhunneScrawnyKid88Javick_StarageKookermaderPopotoPouyaMER 12 votes

Replies

• Options
    We need Jar Jar. He doesn't have to be useful or good, but we need him.
  • Options
    We need Jar Jar. He doesn't have to be useful or good, but we need him.

I’ve been saying from the beginning that I want him in the game as a heavy RNG dependent pain in the butt character who can be awesome for you or hurt you in any given match.
  • Options
    I’m gonna max Jar Jar when and if he comes.
  • Options
    I want Darth Jar Jar!
    I'm saving gear and zetas for him. I hope he has like 6 zetas and exclusive to him G13.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    I want Darth Jar Jar!
    That's genius putting that in the no section, I'd feel dirty picking that, lol
  • Options
    He is the key to all of this
  • c1ever_pun
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I want Darth Jar Jar!
    Only if they use this kit.

Jar jar has 1 million health and 1 speed

Basic attack: 50/50 chance to instantly defeat either all enemies or all allies.

Unique: jar jar is is immune to all buffs and debuffs(including unique buffs and debuffs). Jar jar is immune to turn meter effects (no gain or reduction).
  • TheLordOfMadness
    292 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Only if they use this kit.

Jar jar has 1 million health and 1 speed

Basic attack: 50/50 chance to instantly defeat either all enemies or all allies.

Unique: jar jar is is immune to all buffs and debuffs(including unique buffs and debuffs). Jar jar is immune to turn meter effects (no gain or reduction).

And can't be called to assist
  • Options
    Just for the fun of it, I dug our an old kit proposal of mine that I thought suited Jar Jar perfectly.
    I want Jar Jar, but I’d rather see him with a random, annoying kit. Something like:

Low health, high damage “tank”

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy. Jar Jar gains foresight up for 2 turns.

Special 1: Deal physical damage and Daze target enemy for 2 turns. This attack has a 50% chance to hit that cannot be modified (ex: ignores foresight, evasion up/down). If this attack is dodged it ricochets and hits a random ally and cannot be evaded.

Special 2: Deal special damage 8 times to random enemies and allies. Anyone hit multiple times suffers offense down for 2 turns. This attack cannot be countered.

Unique 2: Jar Jar has 100% counter chance and gains foresight whenever any unit falls below full health. Jar Jar taunts whenever he has foresight, and gains 30% TM each time he evades.

Unique 2: At the start of each of his turns, Jar Jar has a 15% chance to stun each enemy for 1 turn. This cannot be evaded or resisted. If no enemies are stunned, Jar Jar stuns himself.

• Options
    No. And I still refuse to activate Rose or Holdo either.
  • Options
    Hmm, always thought Rose is a Gungan too...
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »

Completely agree, I'm totally with ya there! And same. lol.

Tbh I would even put both G12+ pieces on him too! :joy: I know a lot of people might disagree with me, but honestly... I actually like Jar Jar! Seriously. He's pretty funny!
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    I want Darth Jar Jar!
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Tbh I would even put both G12+ pieces on him too! :joy: I know a lot of people might disagree with me, but honestly... I actually like Jar Jar! Seriously. He's pretty funny!

Yeah I actually like him too! :D He at least was a character, I'm not even sure you could call Rose or Holdo characters!
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Yeah I actually like him too! :D He at least was a character, I'm not even sure you could call Rose or Holdo characters!

lol. Very true. Ya see guys... he gets it! (My bud Gorem with the mic drop. :joy:;) )
  • Options
    I want Darth Jar Jar!
    Jar Jar would be the perfect April Fools character! There is no reason not to make him a decent character...like c3po he is not a reliable fighter or a tank but he did turn the tide of battles. Making him a risky charter that both taunts and hides (cloaks?) would be a good fit also.
  • Options
    Voltarc wrote: »
    Jar Jar would be the perfect April Fools character! There is no reason not to make him a decent character...like c3po he is not a reliable fighter or a tank but he did turn the tide of battles. Making him a risky charter that both taunts and hides (cloaks?) would be a good fit also.

O... m... g... I never thought about that. Perfect April fools toon. lol. AND. He could be a versatile but risky toon who can both taunt AND stealth. Now that is interesting.
  • AntiHeld
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Jar Jar will be released as a fully equipped G12++ Lvl 85 Char. You will have to invest gear, skill mats, character shards and credits to ungear, unlevel, unstar and unskill him and finally get rid of him from your collection...
  • Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I want Darth Jar Jar!
    Lol I love some good Jar Jar hate... he certainly deserves it. But you hard core Jar Jar haters fail to see the big picture!
    Heh heh heh in fact turn to the dark side...use your anger! Perhaps you could have Jar Jar replace the leadership skills of the other side with his own and force the other side to include him on team for missions...think like a true dark lord!
    Junior Representative Binks could replace the other sides leadership skill...with his own as he votes down democracy. And just for those who really want to use him Bombad General Binks can taunt or stealth with the possibility of stunning random characters on either side! That’s right! Two versions of Binks! Heh heh...don’t like it? I can always come up with a 3rd version!
    Post edited by Voltarc on
  • Options
    No, I love Rose tico!
    I wanna mock everyone to the point of banning but it’s almost too easy. Needless to say he’s already coming and if you doubt that, you aren’t paying attention to C3PO and how goofy as heck his kit is for being a scene prop. Jar Jar was more of a prop which means he will be twice as powerful as REVAN and have a 2 turn mass annihilate called “Messa Makem Go BOOMA!”

I would like to laugh at this... but C3PO proves it’s coming.
  • Options
    All 3 voting options suck. I am not a fan of Rose in any way and Jar Jar is no use in universe. BUT I'd pick any original character or prequel character over the sequels. #Legends4Ever!!!
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg