What side projects would you love to have the energy to do?

Prev1
I kind of feel that the last 6'ish months have been 1 long panic farm for me (first up was Jedi training Rey, then I farmed for Chewie when he came around 2nd time and then Revan 2nd time around). Right now I am farming ewoks for C3P0's return and then it looks like I'll be grinding separatist droids...

I'd really love to have the spare energy to do:
Nightsisters
Imperial troopers
Finish up First Order (I need FOX and FOTFP + zeta on the kylos)
And perhaps get the 2 last bounty hunters

What are the projects that you would love to have the spare energy for?

Replies

• Options
    Same, ns and fo.
    They arent good enough to prioritise them, but they sure look fun to play. Id love to go around and bash people with FOX.
    Too bad these teams are bad against the meta teams.
  • Options
    I’d love to finish all the BH but I’ve been panic farming Ordo and dark Bastie so that’s gotta wait I guess.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I’d love to finish all the BH but I’ve been panic farming Ordo and dark Bastie so that’s gotta wait I guess.

aaaw... I had forgotten about those guys..!

No offense to your grinding efforts, but I really hope they turn out to be filler chars like young Han and Lando...
  • Options
    I really want to farm Embo but I can't justify it since I don't need more BH and I have too many things to farm already.
  • Options
    I really want to farm Embo but I can't justify it since I don't need more BH and I have too many things to farm already.

Coming from someone who has a gear 12 Embo with both zetas and 6-dot mods, you won't regret him. Best BH leader for Sith raid, pure damage all the way, good survivability. One qualm about him is that his contract can be a little hard to fulfil, especially against Jedi.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    I'd love to have energy for the Tuskens.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    NS for sure. They dont hold on D. But my guildy nearly autos every revan in his shard with his sisters.
  • Options
    Krennic, Gar Saxon and Super Commando.

I know they're not particularly amazing, I'd just like to have a unique team to run that isn't one of the 4-5 teams that I see endlessly repeated everywhere else. Plus the latter two have a decent ship.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Troopers and Wookiees.
  • Options
    Scoundrels. Specifically Nest, mission and Zaalbar.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    The BH ships
  • Options
    First order, i just never had the time or resources to level them up. Also, carth, canderous, and juhani
  • Options
    Finish my NS. Then Imperial Troopers and Scoundrels for sure.
  • Options
    Probably Enfys Nest since I am using ship energy on the Sith Fighter right now. Maybe Range Trooper since I have too many hard node items to farm between Dark Bastilla and the BH ships.
  • Options
    Finish fo, scoundrels, finish rogue one 😯, gear up second/third string past g9/10
  • Options
    I really want to g12 the Vets simply because I like them. Too many other gear requirements though.
  • Options
    I want a super duper Imperial Trooper Squad. They are my favourite team in the game, for every reason. My squad is so-so, would love to get them all gear 12 and fully zetaed. One day.
  • Options
    I wish I had the energy to rebuild the fence in my backyard.
  • Options
    Wish I had energy to farm gear, with 8 attempts per hard node I am using it all up on 5 nodes... I used to have extra to farm some gear from normal nodes too. I guess this is a trade off for being able to sim 8 times per node refresh, so I am just getting characters faster that bloat the low end of my roster while my top end still needs gear to be competitive in GA.
  • Options
    Range Trooper, Canderous, Vandor Chewbacca.
  • Options
    Imp troopers, nightsisters, heck even my pheonix could use some gearing...
  • Moroveus
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I'd love to get all the Rogue One characters at G12 / 7*. They have interesting kits, and I loved that movie. But they're so far down on my priority list right now that I doubt I'll ever get around to gearing them up.
  • Options
    I'd like to be able to develop a better roster for 3v3 GA.

It is definitely my preferred game mode, but in order to have some niche characters/zeta who are really op here I'd need to slow my progress path way too much.
  • Options
    Would love to farm/gear embo, non-meta jedi like qui-gon and aayla, and maybe do the clones.

I'm not bothered by what I'm doing now though. I love droids so I'm gearing up ipd (unlocked him with the most recent galactic bounty) and the seperatists. Already had grievous at g12, B2 and g11 and Magna at g10 so it's not too much to do. Also working on bastila with my ship energy.
  • Options
    My murder bears need gear to get c3po but all sitting lvl 1 g1...

Clones I'm slowly farming... Rex and fives are 7*.. Cody and echo are 6* and phase1 is 5*.

I need to unlock nests node, but she is high on my list. 4* g11 nest is a beast.

Troopers would be nice too. But I don't even have shore trooper unlocked...

• Options
    Rose Tico
  • Options
    Baze, then Imp Troopers
  • Options
    Second set of OR characters are my next farm.

Stuff I want to work on includes FO, because I have the OG FO squad. Holdo and Rose so I can run 2 resistance squads(sadly my zFinn seems not so great now). Scoundrels because they seem fun. And ships to get the Falcon, cause I can't justify those farms for a two ships I will use and two that will collect dust and just be deployed.
  • Options
    Episode 7 millennium falcon.