lol Ewoks what the what... Event

2Next

Replies

• KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    how do you beat this dumb mythic? maxed g12 imp troops and they cant beat it lol. seem WAY too hard.

HK47 lead, BB8, IG88, T3-M4, R2-D2
    Vader lead (Z), Thrawn, Emperor, Tarkin, Shoretrooper.

Was able to finish it with those 2 teams.
  • Options
    zzPalp G11, Vader G11, Thrawn G11, Tarkin G9, TFP G9 for me.
    The most difficult part was keeping Tarkin and TFP alive to get to the final battle (Thrawn's heal was clutch). Had to repeat it once.
    Final battle was cake walk. Fracture Logray, kill Elder...dominos.
  • Options
    ZVader!

They kill themselves.
  • Options
    zVeers, Starck, Shore, Death, Snow mixed G11/G12 works for me although I often need 3+ attempts
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    HK-47, BB8, C3PO, R2-D2 + T3-M4 can auto it easy
    T3-M4 only needs to be g8/g9 too

I used that team today just for laughs. My t3 is g8 and my hk is only g10. Neither ones even had mods on them. I usually use ep lead but thinking of eventually working on a droid team.
  • Options
    Auto every time easily with HK/R2/BB8/IG88/L3
  • Options
    I beat Mythic with HK lead, zzR2, zT3(not defense penetration), BB8, ig88. For more survivability I can swap out ig88 for zL337 and beat it on auto.

Once I switched from Empire to droids, I downed the mythic in 2 tries.
  • Options
    ZVader!

They kill themselves.

This is probably the easiest way to beat it. Zader +4, tons of options (I've done it with Zader-led troopers, as well as the more "strategic" Thrawn, BB-8, Shore, Death). If you don't have Zader, droids led by HK are probably the next best choice, then either an EP or Thrawn lead. Last round is tough for troopers since the enemies have much more health and go for more of the death by a thousand cuts, so you'll have to find a way to heal without being able to kill them. With Zader, you just have to get one iteration of dots on them and then when they take 20 turns to your 1 they lose as much health as you do, so you just have to survive.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I use zVader, zStarck, zVeers, shoretrooper, and zThrawn. Only zeta on Vader matters. The other characters just happen to have the most health out of my empire characters. I keep ewok elder fractured so he doesn't revive anyone. Or keep paploo fractured since his taunt can slow down the fight. I'm talking about the last encounter.

I just keep using the defense buff (encounter gives), so the ewoks don't do as much damage.

It's a slow fight, but has a 95% chance of success.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I beat it for the first time today with:

G12 Tarkin lead (no zetas)
    G12 Vader (no zetas)
    G11 Thrawn (no zetas)
    G10 Snowtrooper
    G12 BB8 (zeta on Roll With the Punches, which does nothing on this team)

The last round took forever, and a couple times I came close to losing somebody, but I got it on the first try. BB has pretty fast mods since I use him for Heroic Sith, but everyone else's mods are so-so.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I used imp troopers do it every time in one take
  • XiXiS
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    They can be beaten with (in my case, they all had Gear lvl 12):
    Death Trooper
    General Veers
    Range Trooper
    Shoretrooper
    Snowtrooper

In fact, all units still had at least 33% of their protection left. Completed now about 4 times with basically same results.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I use HK, T3, BB8, Thrawn, and R2. All g10 cept Thrawn, who is g12 (g12 thrawn is overkill for this event under HK)

The droids take out the ewoks no problem, and Thrawn's fracture makes stage 4 and 8 easier.
  • Options
    Anyway they are easily beatable by zEP vader thrawn tfp and tarkin (g11, with a g12 thrawn). U mainly need a well modded thrawn and play strategically, that’s about it. Pretty much most players have that in their inventory, so i don’t get why it seems so hard for some

Exactly this, all waves on auto except final one.

• Options
    how do you beat this dumb mythic? maxed g12 imp troops and they cant beat it lol. seem WAY too hard.

They arent meant to be beaten by imp troopers, im sorry.

Well there's the dumbest quote of the day.

The single best team to fight ewoks with is Troopers.

On the mythic tier I could see them stalling out on the last battle if they aren't super fast. The ewoks on round 8 of mythic aren't ultra squishy like the rest, and the AOE daze from Logray shuts down the troopers' massive TM gains.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png