Omegas with Grievous Reworks

I've had omegas on Grievous and Magnaguard for quite a while now. Will I get those omegas back for the ones that are replaced by zetas during reworks or will I get the zeta abilities upfront? That would really stink if they don't grant zetas and I just lose those omega mats

Replies

• Options
    Greivous will gets zetas on his lead and unique most likely which are still at level 7. For magna guard they will most likely give him a new unique that can be zeta'd similar to the b2 rework.
  • Options
    Abilities that have omegas now (almost certainly) won't be getting zetas. His leader and unique only go to leave 7 right now though and don't have omega abilities. Those are the ones that will get Zetas, plus any new ability they might add.
  • Options
    Grievous' leadership ability and his unique, which will be the ones to get a Zeta are only level 7 so they aren't Omega abilities, hence no refund necessary or even possible.
    Magnaguard will most likely get a new ability that has a Zeta option, the same way they did with B2.
    The other abilities will probably also be improved staying level 8 omega abilities.
  • Options
    Recab wrote: »
    I've had omegas on Grievous and Magnaguard for quite a while now. Will I get those omegas back for the ones that are replaced by zetas during reworks or will I get the zeta abilities upfront? That would really stink if they don't grant zetas and I just lose those omega mats

It depends on the ability. His basic and two specials aren't likely to get zetas, they'll probably have their effects changed--but whatever level you have them at now, you'll get that automatically when the change goes through.

His unique and leader ability don't currently have omega level effects, so most likely they'll get changed and have the zeta level added on top of that.

So you won't lose anything with this rework.

HOWEVER. I had all my bounty hunters with omegas when they got reworked and given zetas and wound up losing the omegas :( So even though you're not losing anything with Greivous (probably) that doesn't mean you will never lose anything going forward.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.