T3M4 Zeta (Issue)

I am having trouble understandingT3M4 Zeta. I have a G12 T3 and his Zeta says it will grant 100% of his Defense penetration but T3 has 0% Defense Penetration. So what's the benefit of his 2nd Zeta
4tg6isr3pksv.jpg
dqyr2mcpauhz.jpg

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Maybe in the future other droids will give defense penetration too. If another Droid gives +50% as a leader, as an example, T3 would have +150%.

Example, +50% from leader and +100% from his unqiue.

Then T3 shares that 150% to his Droid allies.

Edit: from what I understand, defense penetration has something to do with armor/resistance penetration.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The first line of the ability says "T3-M4 has +100% defense penetration and ...."

0 (base value) + 100% (from ability) = 100% defense penetration for him to then grant to droid allies.
  • Options
    But 0 + 100% still equals 0
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Ohhhh. I thought it always doubled his defense pen from whatever gear finally gives some to him. Nice to know otherwise
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ACE10 wrote: »

???

If it was 0 (non percent) + 100% (of the base value) you would be correct, but it's not.

It is 0% + 100% which equals 100%.
  • ACE10
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    ACE10 wrote: »

???

If it was 0 (non percent) + 100% (of the base value) you would be correct, but it's not.

It is 0% + 100% which equals 100%.

Ah, ok. I didn't notice 0%... I was counting it as a whole number. So does this mean that defense penetration is a combination of Armor Penetration and Resistance Penetration? Because if so the defense penetration text should better reflect this. Where does the 0% or 100% come from? Where is the benefit.
  • ACE10
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Great Thank You!... so Defense Penetration is a combo of Armor Penetration and Resistance Penetration. This actually assigns numbers to the %. I appreciate the tag... they really need to describe "Defense Penetration" better in game so you don't have to search around on the forums and other sites to find out.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    The defense penetration under general is some weird dummy stat; it's 0 for everyone. What the text means is armor and resistance penetration.